Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts (51045 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I dey pity u & yr brodaz...Dec time wey psquare dey drop party hits, now na pishures una dey drop.. una berra go reconcile
na wa for them o!

Dec that used to be their busiest month.

shior!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by F9Nizooria(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
hater's can kiss a hoe ass
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by zoomman(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
U need JESUS, my dear sister.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Spain007(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2018
How THE ENGINE ROOM go be if d armpit rough like dis?

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Amakababe:
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

but now blah. old age has finally caught up with d idiot.

Masturbate to a man's pics? Which kind of whoreness is that? i Just weak for these ladies. Only men are made to really be moved by sight of women, not vice versa and there is a reason men are moved by sight of women, OK, it's because women have the physical beauty, sexual appeal, attraction and erotic body features, that's why. But a man has nothing. I do believe a woman can be attracted or moved by a man perhaps he has a good body but not to the point of getting wet or masturbating by merely looking at him is still what i wouldn't understand.
What the fck is really happening these days. Biiitches really changing lots about order of nature.

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Rawmalik: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Thank u for acknowledging that u masturbate or had ever masturbated on a social medium.

Nigerian women are Africa's No 1 pretenders on sex n sex-oriented topics.

You just earned my respect
that's a guy hiding under female moniker o.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Rawmalik: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Masturbate to a man's pics? Which kind of whoreness is that? i Just weak for these ladies. Only men are made to really be moved by sight of women, not vice versa and there is a reason men are moved by sight of women, OK, it's because women have the physical beauty, sexual appeal, attraction and erotic body features, that's why. But a man has nothing. I do believe a woman can be attracted or moved by a man perhaps he has a good body but not to the point of getting wet or masturbating by merely looking at him is still what i wouldn't understand.
What the fck is really happening these days. Biiitches really changing lots about order of nature.
Mumu na man you dey talk to jor. Make una dey try use sense decipher na. I've been seeing his comments. That's a dude
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Rawmalik:
Mumu na man you dey talk to jor. Make una dey try use sense decipher na. I've been seeing his comments. That's a dude

grin grin grin grin grin Ok, thanks for saving my life bruh, because i been dey wonder wetin these biiitches wan turn this life to. I now have peace. But all the same, these biiitches really shaking tables.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by chiedozie198100: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2018
sonnie10:

Wrong venue for such usage. The phrase is ideally used when the setting\ environment is inappropriate for the displayed behavior.
No one tells anyone "get a room" in a beach. How many people are you going to tell that?

I think it's one couple the person is referring to.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by NovusHomo(m): 1:48am On Nov 27, 2018
From a man to another: please SHAVE YOUR UNDERSRMS
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Dshocker(m): 2:26am On Nov 27, 2018
He should have shaved his armpit
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Dshocker(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Amakababe:
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

but now blah. old age has finally caught up with d idiot.

You must be a bad girl
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Henri8: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Who 6 packs help?
We are comfortable with our round one pack.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Rawmalik:
that's a guy hiding under female moniker o.
U must be new on Nairaland to say what u just said or u r permanently on the jokes section.

If u don't know Okoroawusa who u come know?

Ara Nwanyi Asaba dagbue gi for there!

Modified: sorry,I didn't get u at first. U r saying that the person that made that comment is a guy?

well,am not after the gender of the person but the message I derived from his or her comment.
I still stand on my earlier position: We pretend a lot I'm Nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Bro,women masturbate.its no big deal.

Go to other African countries women r open about their sexuality unlike in Nigeria where everyone's pretends and does unprintable behind closed doors
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bro,women masturbate.its no big deal.

Go to other African countries women r open about their sexuality unlike in Nigeria where everyone's pretends and does unprintable behind closed doors
Read my post well before jumping into replying. Everything is becoming strange, odd and senseless these days in the name of so called freedom, and civilization. We getting civilized doesn't mean we become senseless.
Women masturbate, no doubt about that, they also have feelings and get aroused. Nothing bad in that. My point is a lady saying she's getting wet and masturbating to the pics of a man's tummy or shirtless man. That sounds dumb. A lady may like a man's physique and may be attracted but for her clit and nipp to become erect and wet from this is what i see as dumb. Men get aroused by looking at women because women are very sexual in appearance, body parts, behavior. But what's sexual about a man's physique?
Something you should rather agree with is that, the world is going silly, social media now shape the mind of these immature biiitches. When they see anything from social media or from all these wayward female celebrities, even if it's unnatural, these biiitches brain resets to the shiiit they just saw. If one stupid celebrity after smoking some shiiit weed says she get's wet from looking at a man, all these sheeple biiitches brains too will automatically reset to that they will start getting wet from then. People are now becoming highly stupid and senseless in the name of civilization. Same shiiit that brought about homosexuality, born this way shiiit etc. We now have incest lesbians, incest child molestation lesbianism and other complicated shiit like that. Dumb generation.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Read my post well before jumping into replying. Everything is becoming strange, odd and senseless these days in the name of so called freedom, and civilization. We getting civilized doesn't mean we become senseless.
Women masturbate, no doubt about that, they also have feelings and get aroused. Nothing bad in that. My point is a lady saying she's getting wet and masturbating to the pics of a man's tummy or shirtless man. That sounds dumb. A lady may like a man's physique and may be attracted but for her clit and nipp to become erect and wet from this is what i see as dumb. Men get aroused by looking at women because women are very sexual in appearance, body parts, behavior. But what's sexual about a man's physique?
Something you should rather agree with is that, the world is going silly, social media now shape the mind of these immature biiitches. When they see anything from social media or from all these wayward female celebrities, even if it's unnatural, these biiitches brain resets to the shiiit they just saw. If one stupid celebrity after smoking some shiiit weed says she get's wet from looking at a man, all these sheeple biiitches brains too will automatically reset to that they will start getting wet from then. People are now becoming highly stupid and senseless in the name of civilization. Same shiiit that brought about homosexuality, born this way shiiit etc. We now have incest lesbians, incest child molestation lesbianism and other complicated shiit like that. Dumb generation.
Sorry,I don't have anything to say to a man that call women "bitches".

Take a moment and calculate the number of women related to you. Then hit the "modify" icon.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Sorry,I don't have anything to say to a man that call women "bitches".

Take a moment and calculate the number of women related to you. Then hit the "modify" icon.

Me? Hit the modify icon because i call bitches their name? Oh! you sound funny man, just like any other modern day asss licker.
You know the society we now live in has subtly trained our minds to worship our oppressors, call evil good, and accept everyone and everything either good or bad in the name of freedom and civilization. But on my side here, shiiit still remains shiiit, i will never call shiiit a good delicious food.
If any of my females related to me lives the bitch's life, doesn't make any difference either, she's a bitch too.
If your woman finished climbing another dck, and you dip downy cloth in warm water and use it to help her dab and clean her dirty pssy, that's your own headache.
We now in a society, where the good, bad, ugly, weird, sane, insane, psychopath, perverts, confused, crazy, and so on all live together in peace and unity while we've been admonished to accept one another. The society now has a way of cushioning strange things, at first, it looks strange, but in no time, everyone is already used to it and see it perfectly normal.
Same way bitches now displaying their whoreness to the fullest while men are trained to be sissies and lick their asses. The bitches business is blooming and more decent women are being initiated into the bitches society day-in day-out courtesy of sissy men like you who encourage such. Some weeks ago here on NL, a lady was contemplating to leave her dignifying job to also start twerking nakedly on IG when sissy men like you encourage those who do such and lick their asses, decent girls too will have no choice than to be tempted. A five year old girl now would already be behaving like a hoe because of what they see around.

The respect i have for a woman is tied to her dignity, when salt losses it's saltiness, it rather meant to be thread under feet. A bitch is a bitch, will never call her a woman. And most of the things that call themselves females in our society today are bitches. It's wrong for me to call them women. Get that boy.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Me? Hit the modify icon because i call bitches their name? Oh! you sound funny man, just like any other modern day asss licker.
You know the society we now live in has subtly trained our minds to worship our oppressors, call evil good, and accept everyone and everything either good or bad in the name of freedom and civilization. But on my side here, shiiit still remains shiiit, i will never call shiiit a good delicious food.
If any of my females related to me lives the bitch's life, doesn't make any difference either, she's a bitch too.
If your woman finished climbing another dck, and you dip downy cloth in warm water and use it to help her dab and clean her dirty pssy, that's your own headache.
We now in a society, where the good, bad, ugly, weird, sane, insane, psychopath, perverts, confused, crazy, and so on all live together in peace and unity while we've been admonished to accept one another. The society now has a way of cushioning strange things, at first, it looks strange, but in no time, everyone is already used to it and see it perfectly normal.
Same way bitches now displaying their whoreness to the fullest while men are trained to be sissies and lick their asses. The bitches business is blooming and more decent women are being initiated into the bitches society day-in day-out courtesy of sissy men like you who encourage such. Some weeks ago here on NL, a lady was contemplating to leave her dignifying job to also start twerking nakedly on IG when sissy men like you encourage those who do such and lick their asses, decent girls too will have no choice than to be tempted. A five year old girl now would already be behaving like a hoe because of what they see around.

The respect i have for a woman is tied to her dignity, when salt losses it's saltiness, it rather meant to be thread under feet. A bitch is a bitch, will never call her a woman. And most of the things that call themselves females in our society today are bitches. It's wrong for me to call them women. Get that boy.
Nna,inwere nsogbu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Afrocandy Acquires New Car In The US (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.