Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding (43786 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by zoba88: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan and Emmanuel Uduaghan attended the nuptials of Dr. Oroghene Oghenejobo and her sweetheart Mr. Oluwafemi Ologun,at the First Baptist Church, Mission Road, Warri.

A man was pictured bending to greet Goodluck Jonathan at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-bows-to-greet-goodluck-jonathan-as.html

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by zoba88: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by coolcatty: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gej is a very very rare breed....not vindictive,does not bear grudges..see the way he is smilling and mingling with Uduaghan....see the way he is laughing with his enemies...people that have said extremely rubbish things about him and his family,yet he plays politics without bitterness...God bless me with a heart like GEJ.

I doubt if i will be able to forgive my traducers like this....God help me walahi

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by NaijaRoyelty: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hero of modern day democracy

I love you and I pray God continue to bless and protect your family Sir.

Buhari will be dumped and forgotten real quick after May 29th 2019

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by fk001(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
What is special about this news if i may ask?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by madridguy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Face your otuoke ogogoro man and leave Sai Baba out of this.

NaijaRoyelty:
Hero of modern day democracy

I love you and I pray God continue to bless and protect your family Sir.

Buhari will be dumped and forgotten real quick after May 29th 2019

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by slimfit1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
So former president gatecrash the wedding how does this put even gari on the table.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by deboysben(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gej the legend of democracy

Your legacy is there for afonjas and bmc/bmo urchins to see but decided to give a blind eyes about it.

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Diso60090(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
slimfit1:
So former president gatecrash the wedding how does this put even gari on the table.

Enter house �

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
May he continue to shine. Congratulations to the couple.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by crestedaguiyi: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rule number 10-

Bow out at the right time

cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Newpride(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ineffectual buffoon husband of a baboon.

Oponu ayirada akindanidani ode oshi. tongue

Jonathan mr sunmandere... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by sonnie10: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
I don't believe that this man looted Nigeria. The same clothes he wore in his book lunch, to Oyedepo ceremony in Abuja is the same he is wearing in this wedding. So what is he spending the money on?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Oziens: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
I just like this man. His humility is secod to none.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Heywhizzy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
We are still waiting for buhari to come o.. We wan wear am better slap make im head for correct

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Josh44s(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
The decorations in this wedding alone cost 16 million naira. If you know Fenog Company you will know Money is crying at that wedding of his daughter. The gap between the rich and poor in this country can never be close.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by crestedaguiyi: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Newpride:

Oponu ayirada ode oshi. tongue

A Buffon with global recognition is by faaaaarrrrrr better than what you represent

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by OKUCHI11(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
the Elite Theory of Power tells me that the rich... irrespective of their political and religious differences always form a united class against a fragmented majority...

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by mountmoriah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
coolcatty:
Gej is a very very rare breed....not vindictive,does not bear grudges..see the way he is smilling and mingling with Uduaghan....see the way he is laughing with his enemies...people that have said extremely rubbish things about him and his family,yet he plays politics without bitterness...God bless me with a heart like GEJ.

I doubt if i will be able to forgive my traducers like this....God help me walahi
forgiveness is a gateway for our own prayers to be answer according to gospel of Jesus in the bible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by nnachukz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
madridguy:
Face your otuoke ogogoro man and leave Sai Baba out of this.

Someone is just dying for a lifeless cow issue.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
fk001:
What is special about this news if i may ask?

Month don dey end, BMC zombie don dey masturbate because of paltry 30k

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by clapbest(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
This mans maturity is over the edge I swear down

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by visijo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chelsea is an example of a woman who keeps her virginity for her future husband and just a month to the wedding some armed robbers kidnap and rape her.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by BafanaBafana: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Which shine dey there?

Anyway, may God help us never to write a book that will bring us shame.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by oluwatosink: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by fredoooooo: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Newpride:

Oponu ayirada akindanidani ode oshi. tongue

Jonathan mr sunmandere... tongue

Kilode grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yeah.
No wonder warri was locked down smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by braveboy64(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
clueless dude

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by alexaletor: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
SAY NO TO PDP/APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead. / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.