Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding (43785 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by bigpicture001: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
If i.may ask..wear is his HAT..?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by wink2015(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
zoba88:
Goodluck Jonathan and Emmanuel Uduaghan attended the nuptials of Dr. Oroghene Oghenejobo and her sweetheart Mr. Oluwafemi Ologun,at the First Baptist Church, Mission Road, Warri.

A man was pictured bending to greet Goodluck Jonathan at the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-bows-to-greet-goodluck-jonathan-as.html

Both Ex-President Jonathan and Ex-governor Uduaghan is an embarrassment to the Niger delta region.

They both represents monumental failure.

Dr. Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan knows that he failed as a governor for the 8 years he ruled Delta state.

Even the Itsekiri people are not happy with their son Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan because of his poor performance as a governor.

It is not far fetched that the reason why Dr Uduaghan is unable to win election to the senate is because he run a ONE MAN SHOW while he was a governor.

Today, senator James Manager is making Dr Uduaghan shed political tears as Manager is very stubborn and unwilling to step down for Uduaghan forcing Uduaghan to take the only available flight from his political wilderness by carpet crossing from his traditional PDP to his new abode APC.

I doubt if Dr Uduaghan will still win election to the senate this time around: Even with Buhari and Oshiomole support to rig the APC election in his favour come 2019

He failed to carry deltans along as a governor and he was naturally not competent for the high level job of a governor. A responsibility which Ex-governor James Ibori had to cut corner to thrust upon his shoulder.

Ex-governor James Ibori mistakes was first noticed by Ijaw leader Chief Edwin Clarke who quickly cautioned Ibori against imposing his half brother as governor of delta state. But all the corrections given by the Ijaw elder statesman fell on Ibori deaf ears.

The destructive effects of Ibori mistakes is the reality that delta state is facing today.

No infrastructure

No massive industrialization

No manufacturing industries

No job for the graduated and graduating youth

No human capital investment

It would be recalled that Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan was one of the governors in Nigeria that during his tenure fought against saving of money in the sovereign wealth funds when Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was pushing for the saving of the money.

Also, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan together with his boss and Ex-governor Chief James Ibori ganged up and frustrated Shell Petroleum Development Company Ltd ( SPDC ) to leave Warri, Delta state for Port Harcourt.

Their illicit desire was to take over SPDC asset but unfortunately for the duo Shell was clever to checkmate their plans.

Nigeria as a country, Delta state and the entire Niger delta region is still feeling the effect of bad governance resulting from PDP 16 years misrule.

But from the pictures both Ex-President Jonathan and Ex-governor Udughan are presenting fake smiles intended to deceive unsuspecting member of the public that everything is fine with the Nigeria they assumed leadership.

Even Ex-governor Ibori knows from his heart of heart that he did not performed well as a governor during the 8 years he assumed leadership as governor of delta state.

His bad boys namely Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan and present incumbent Senator (Dr. ) Ifeanyi Okowa were all monumental failures.

Infact, both governor followed the same pattern to rule Delta state and achieving just a fraction of what their counterparts such as Ambode of Lagos state and Wike of Rivers state achieved as governor.

The James Ibori dynasty in delta state has not achieved progress in Delta state for well over 16 years of pdp administration in delta state.

Come 2019 deltans should not following old school.

They need a revolution in delta state to end the corrupt pdp rule that had made a rich crude oil producing states like Delta state a laughing stock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by EmekaBlue(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jonah Jonah...Carry on sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by bewla(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
coolcatty:
Gej is a very very rare breed....not vindictive,does not bear grudges..see the way he is smilling and mingling with Uduaghan....see the way he is laughing with his enemies...people that have said extremely rubbish things about him and his family,yet he plays politics without bitterness...God bless me with a heart like GEJ.

I doubt if i will be able to forgive my traducers like this....God help me walahi
u dey him bele
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by rokoto1986(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
guy have ur fact right, he didnt gate crash, he was a special guest. okowa and his deputy, ayeri, papa ayo, lot of dignitries was dere. i was also dere. so stop trying to make GEJ less of a democratic hero of our country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by okaba04: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
coolcatty:
Gej is a very very rare breed....not vindictive,does not bear grudges..see the way he is smilling and mingling with Uduaghan....see the way he is laughing with his enemies...people that have said extremely rubbish things about him and his family,yet he plays politics without bitterness...God bless me with a heart like GEJ.

I doubt if i will be able to forgive my traducers like this....God help me walahi
i was in a meeting on Saturday GEJ ,yemi osinbanjo and Dino maleye was there. I was soooohhhhh amaze to see GEJ and maleye laughing out loud and talking in such a way as if maleye have not insulted and call his government all such of names...GEJ was even smiling and exchanging plasentery with yemi osinbanjo...and one thing came to my mind (can I really be this forgiving as this man)...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by brojoshua: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
An accursed generation is the one who celebrates corrupt leaders and looters. He and his corrupt colleagues should go to prison
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by brojoshua: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
An accursed generation is the one who celebrates corrupt leaders and looters. He and his corrupt colleagues should go to prison.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by lavenjcrown(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Menh...... See as this man don black like person wey work inside sun.. No wonder those thieves no won leave aso rock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by shadyLP(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
madridguy:
Face your otuoke ogogoro man and leave Sai Baba out of this.

And face yo gworo chewing ghost! Oh sorry jibril.. cus he's in a confused situation ryt now..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Kellydrive1: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
The news is that you have never made any news in your life ..haters everywhere.......ogboribo..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
coolcatty:

No be only transducers na transmitter
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by MetaPhysical: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Where is Oritsejafor? I expect to see him at occasions like this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by chidons: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2018
fk001:
What is special about this news if i may ask?
u must be spiritually blind and fiscally suffering from river blindness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Oyekama79749: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2018
GEJ my Mentor all Niger Delta people love you and Nigerian love you your enemies has surrender because God is with you, one with God is a majority
God bless GEJ God bless Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding by Mysselff2: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2018
coolcatty:

This is a very honest heart cry and my brother I agree with you, its not easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.