Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (67045 Views)

Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation As He Flies Into Church During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by DedeNkem: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Most Nigerians are too primitive and stupid, and the jobman pastor knows it. This is the one of the dumbest tricks in the book!

There are tiny strings (hard to see if you are not very close) used in hollywood movies to suspend actors in the air that this crooked pastor used to decieve his dumb congregation!

If you look at his suit at the back some areas are lifted. Those were caused by the strings and the whole thing was poorly done.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Tampa6246(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Most Christians are just too low in thinking... Peters shadow healed the sick, Jesus turned water into wine, a donkey spoke ,red sea divided and you believe yet wonders happen nowadays you conclud its jazz. Tho I don't know anything about the Pastor but let our minds be open to experience extraordinary miracles
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Slim101:

Go take care of your incapacitated father in the village and stop concerning yourself with what I believe or not.

Omo irankiran!!

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy it only shows how much respect you have for your father - that's if you even know your father... loooolcheesy cheesy

Oníranù ni e. cheesy

Olódo òshì. grin

Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by gaby(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
charliboy654:

He was flying on a zip line, wats the big deal here?

You are the one trying to make a big deal out of an absolute no deal mate...
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Don't be deceived this is magic. No real Pastor does this. Holy Spirit is not for show.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by citadels(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
gaby:
Belachelijk....

The negroid race is a wonder yet to be fully deciphered by those, whose task and calling it is to study behavioural patterns.

It matters not where they are situated or birthed, they keep exhibiting that true to type traits (stereotype).

Oyibo think say dem sabi, dem dey learn work. Dem dey do flying machine we don launch our own floating/flying man. Dia fada.

One love my people...
hahahahahahaha. I don't finish ooo
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by gaby(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
It's so funny how most people here think the cynical commenters here actually took the pastors theatrics any serious, hence the talks of "most people commenting didn't watch the video".

Una too dey take nairaland serious. Most comments here are nothing but mere sarcasms and conjectures. Let's learn to go light-hearted sometimes and just wnjoy life...
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by gaby(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
citadels:
hahahahahahaha. I don't finish ooo

Aunty, abeg you in the name of Jah Jehovah...no finish abeg, remain small for me. You hear... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Tampa6246:
Most Christians are just too low in thinking... Peters shadow healed the sick, Jesus turned water into wine, a donkey spoke ,red sea divided and you believe yet wonders happen nowadays you conclud its jazz. Tho I don't know anything about the Pastor but let our minds be open to experience extraordinary miracles

MODIFIED
well I just learned another lesson. When I made the comment earlier. I didn't watch the video of the so called man of God "flying into church" until I watched the video did I see that it was Strings that were hooked on him with an electronic device.

So this is not magic but a way chosen by the man to pass the message of Christ's coming to the church. Though Dangerous.

Never Rely on Headlines by the bloggers to judge a story.

The man did nothing wrong. This is not magic. You will know only when you watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
JoanHicks:
Scam
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
JoanHicks:
Scam

smileysmiley smiley

he must be an edo man

they are used to flying

if you know you know
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by PAQ(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Most people here commenting didnt watch the video. Pls watch it, the string holding him is very visible to all... Only if u r eyes don dey go! Haba man wey float still needs assistance to land again, without his body guard we would have viewed the first human crash landing!!
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
I knew it had to be a black man.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by venatus25(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Is it true that up till now people couldn't notice that this is not a miracle, rather this is powered by a device attached to bar of iron in the roof of the church building. When watch close, you will notice that a rope is connected from the device in the roof to the pastor. The truth is that the device is remotely controlled.
No jazz, no miracle here
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Some people are just blind in getting information before commenting.
Pastor Orr didn't use juju or anything special other than technology. You guys should try and watch the video before reacting blindly.
I can bet it with you, the entire congregation paid maximum attention just because of the littler surprise entry.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Show bizz grin grin

Over to you, edo past... hgmmm hghmmm...

Maa drink water clear throat fess.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
JoanHicks:
Scam
Watch the video it is not scam rather it is film effect used in most Hollywood movies
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by lastempero: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Some didn't even understand the message the pastor was passing through,its not about miracles here but its about rapture.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by kenrisma535(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one. Carry go pastor, lol grin
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Slim101(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
omooba969:

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy it only shows how much respect you have for your father - that's if you even know your father... loooolcheesy cheesy

Oníranù ni e. cheesy

Olódo òshì. grin

I don't suffer fools like you. I give you a sample of your uncultured dose.

Next time be cultured and stop insulting your parents' mates just because you think you're anonymous online. I know your father, I will help him for the sake of your mom. Now go and rummage your neighborhood dustbin maybe you'd be lucky to find some food for dinner.

Were, omo eru to n pe ara e l'omo oba.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
crooked pastor.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
JoanHicks:
Scam
Real one.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
He should know he can't be like Jesus, he's just deceiving his members.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Tampa6246(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
If Jesus were to be in our generation, and turned water to wine... Will you drink? Because you read the Bible and understood reasons for happenings. Peters handkerchief healed the sick but yet some churches bless aprons and prayer mats yet some don't believe. My point is Christians need to start see things differently
tamethem:

Which of those miracles you mentioned did not have a purpose? Mention One.

Gods power is not for show Biz. This is pure Magic.

Miracles happen for a purpose.

Jesus turned water to wine because the marriage party was still ungoing and the wine finished.

Peter's shadow healed the sick because the sick needed healing and had faith in the power of God he preaches.

The Donkey spoke when the rider was forcing it to move on when there was an angel blocking the way. And the rider was on a mission God frowned at.

The Red Sea parted when the people of God were being pursued by the enemy. The only option was to move forward else the enemy kills them if they turned back.

Which of these didn't have a purpose?

Now what is the purpose of flying in the Air?

Show of power!!!

This is Undiluted Magic.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Anas09: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
AHCB:
Anas09. This is the kind of falsehood your pastors teach.
Hey dumb Muslim, did you watch the video to get the message the pastor was trying to pass on? No, you didn't. I didn't expect you would.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Anas09: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
DavSagacity:
It's quite unfortunate that most of those that comment did not watch the video. there is a pulley that lowered him to the pulpit. He was preaching on the return of Jesus Christ . How the Saviour will come in the cloud with host of Angels to take away the saints. "Brethren are u ready for his coming" ....He said that repeatedly...
AHCB. Come read get small sense. Unbelievers always wants to have a say in Christian matters.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by Anas09: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
simplesearch:

Though not exactly, since Christ will not descend in his first coming but the Elect will be gathered together with him in the sky at the sound of the Trumpet which will only be heard by those who persevere to the end, those who partake in sin actively or passively will have their ears too stuffed to hear the voice of the creator they spurned for so long, after this the great tribulation will begin in earnest. As dramatised the coming of Christ will indeed be sudden.
What you describe is Rapture, not the second coming. The second coming shall be in the clouds with everyone watching. That is what the Bible says.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by omooba969(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Slim101:

I don't suffer fools like you. I give you a sample of your uncultured dose.

Next time be cultured and stop insulting your parents' mates just because you think you're anonymous online. I know your father, I will help him for the sake of your mom. Now go and rummage your neighborhood dustbin maybe you'd be lucky to find some food for dinner.

Were, omo eru to n people ara e l'omo oba.

Oníranù ni e, omo eranko jatijati. grin

I won't lose sweat over you coz you're such a sorry arse hole who wanna be wrong & strong. I try to envisage what you're feeling like but it's all empty head...lol. cheesy

You really don't wanna start baby.

Fvcker! cool
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by AHCB: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

AH.CB. Come read get small sense. Unbelievers always wants to have a say in Christian matters.
I watched the video mind you, the pastor involved no doubt displayed cheap mind tricks.
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by AHCB: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
DavSagacity:
It's quite unfortunate that most of those that comment did not watch the video. there is a pulley that lowered him to the pulpit. He was preaching on the return of Jesus Christ . How the Saviour will come in the cloud with host of Angels to take away the saints. "Brethren are u ready for his coming" ....He said that repeatedly...
so he is saying Jesus will descend from heaven using a strings? grin
Re: Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) by apureclient(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2018
There was a rope tied to him.. its the headlines that's incorrect..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.