Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Where Can I Purchase Nigerian Books? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Can I Purchase Nigerian Books? (890 Views)

Nigerian Books And Magazines In Uk And Europe / A Selection Of Notable Nigerian Books To Read / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Nigerian Books? by olachris: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2010
I need to know where i can get Nigerian books, i love reading books(of all kind), I believe that with books we can improve ourselves and develop mentally, and recently i seem to have gotten this good habit of reading Nigerian books, but now I am 'book starved' most of the book shops i come across do not seem to satisfy my need, as they either do not have sufficient Nigerian books or i have read all they have to offer.
I NEED SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE!!!
Re: Where Can I Purchase Nigerian Books? by datstobi10(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2010
I feel your pain!! truthfully the Nigerian society does not support the book reading culture, here is a little information at your request,
there is this website, www.naira.com, they have an online bookstore, here is a link, http://shopping.naira.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=19
in there they have quite a large variety of books, biographies, literature, motivational books, fictional books, novels e.t.c and books in Nigerian languages(impressive isn't it?), from book merchants such as Evans, Dada and Glendora books, and lots more books authored by Wole Soyinka, Olusegun Obasanjo and others, and the books are at very reasonable prices and would be delivered to you home.

I hope i have been helpful.
Visit the site and let 's know how your experience went.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Love Letter - Very Grammaticaly Declined : / Kettle Calling Pot Black / Love And Other Things That Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.