Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (88624 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2018
still expecting your mail, sis. direct your mail to the address I dropped.
Jacqueline22:

Hey drop ur contact
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
still expecting your mail, sis. direct your mail to the address I dropped.
Done that
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
replied dear
Jacqueline22:

Done that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2018
AlphaStyles:
go apply na
link us up
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Her papers don complete.

If you know, you know cheesy
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
bewla:
link us up
lmao
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by spayor(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2018
good to know that I'm still alive... after what happened yesterday... Chaii... my brother drank the last Garri in the house... incase you intend to ask me what happened....
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by liyahwillie(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:
May God bless their union

what union will God bless? in the beginning, he said a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh...
@mimumiles93 God did not say two pussys or two dick,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.