Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo (42265 Views)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chukwuibuipob: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chukwuibuipob: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin sad cool lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin wink grin fl@theads jhudas Atikulate are Amu Robas.Hang those bEAST B@stards
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chukwuibuipob: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry stop wasting tax payers money on ipob.......... are criminals. send these Atikulate jews to Akwa ibom.Just scream/shout Amu roba, thief thief and watch d2m do the bEAST strong thing
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by lonelydora: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
falcon01:
May We keep seeing positive news In this country from now till when it all ends

Believe Nigerian Police at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by danjalingo: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
They traveled all the way from Owerri to Uyo with just double-barrelled guns and pump actions​ (handguns​) to rob a bank, amazing. These maybe cultists from imsu to uniuyo for a heat. Police are always hasty in their conclusions​.
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by olowocj(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
If to say dem no catch dem... U for hear say maga pay them all in the name of Yahoo!

Good for them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
See their faces, they want cheap money by all means, good for them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by sexdoll: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
christmas things on their evil minds...
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Tolubory(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Awon oloriburuku Odun ti de Won fe ra moto..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Meringe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
I know these guys. I doubt this story.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chigoizie7(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Since you're the senior special adviser to armed robbers, you should have shared your professional expertise with them.

Most of you criminals would still end up being killed by policemen.

haaaaa, why such hate?

my point is that their time is up, even if they weren't caught now, the police at the bank would have dealt with them , knowing that they use ak 47.

why are u so bitter?

it's like going to a war with someone who has a gun while u go with catapult.

I don't need to argue with u, I work hard for my money legitimately, why such bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chigoizie7(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Okoyeebo:

E.g this idiot

I don't have anything to say to u, u are just bitter and miserable.
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by GMbuharii: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
gaby:
See them looking like my dog each time he farts and goes side eyeing me to know if I noticed his eff up because na better slap for nose e go chop.

PLEASE WE ALL BEG YOU TO STOP DOING THIS TO YOUR DOG.
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by chocboi78(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmm. Robbing a bank with pump actions.. Maybe it's a piggy bank...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 27, 2018
Gunmen but I see no Gun shocked
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by mildflame: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2018
NNAMDI KANU IPOB BASTARDS
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Soulsymbol99: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2018
December on their mind, they need 2 meet up grin
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I doubt if this morons really wanted to rob a bank.... I mean who robs a bank with pump action rifles....

If you once witness the comprehensive devastation inflicted by a 12-gauge pump action shotgun on flesh and bone, especially at close range, you will not express this sort of skepticism about whether such a weapon would be suitable for use by a bank robber.

If you are such an expert on the art of armed robbery, perhaps you can share some details here about your own career in that field of endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Christmasdon(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Those Guys can't come from Imo State. Look it up.
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Jakumo(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2018
danjalingo:
They traveled all the way from Owerri to Uyo with just double-barrelled guns and pump actions​ (handguns​) to rob a bank, amazing. These maybe cultists from imsu to uniuyo for a heat. Police are always hasty in their conclusions​.

Ha ha ha, a lot of self-taught armchair gun experts are in the house today.

By the grace of Papa God, perhaps you will be recognized as the inventor of the world's first ever pump-action HANDGUN ha ha ha.

Let me pull up a chair and take notes, as I await your announcement of even more exciting inventions developed in your machine shop located over there in beautiful down-town Ajegunle-by'th'Sea.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Okudiover(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Robbing backs miles from home with inferior weapons. This story seemed to far fetched especially as they are still investigating the intent how come they have concluded? Besides if the police blares the news publicly before investigation it could tip off other members of the gang before they realize their involvement.
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by cardoctor(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Greedy men
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by justuschi50: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Abfinest007:
apc criminals at work .this is d same thing they did in kwara .watch out hw they will come out to campaign against this
afonjas shut up
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by ediko5(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
All these Biafra republic criminals, that's how they go about causing problems in this country.

Imagine leaving their domain to my precious state to rob and after they will have the effrontery to call us names.

Unehe edo ino'
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Stoicbaba(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I doubt if this morons really wanted to rob a bank.... I mean who robs a bank with pump action rifles....

When you read fake news, you just can't help but wonder the intelligence of those that swallow everything... Social media undecided

Thankfully, they were apprehended. At least, to rid the nation of 4 more criminals.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Abfinest007(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2018
justuschi50:
afonjas shut up
keep swimming in ur foolishness.am not an afonja
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Ttipsy:
you can do better than this,
naughty pig
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked e pain am oooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Antipob777:
See there flat heads.
Igbo Amaka

Igbos are criminals and will remain cursed forever.

Emeka you and your gang cup have full.
Ntoooooooooor

Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by Ttipsy(f): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2018
kingemzy5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked e pain am oooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pain me ke! there are Imsu graduate, successful over the place. better than all of u taking ill about the Uni
Re: Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo by justuschi50: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Abfinest007:
keep swimming in ur foolishness.am not an afonja
what are u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.