Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,673 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst (13169 Views)

Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena / Expose Terrorists In Your Midst, Buhari Tells Nigerians / SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by NairaMedia: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018

The Paramount ruler of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu I, and traditional ruler of Iru, Oba Idowu Abiodun Oniru, yesterday, warned the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governorship Candidate, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu to beware of traitors among his followers who are political jobbers. Akiolu and Oniru, while also admonishing Sanwoolu Olu not to betray his benefactors when he assume office, urged him to embark on reconciliatory moves of all aggrieved contestants and their supporters who lost out during the recent party primaries, particularly, the incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode. Sanwo-Olu The traditional leaders made the remarks during a visit by Sanwo-Ou and his running mate, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat, along with executives of Independent Campaign Group, ICG, to the ancient IGA- Idunganran Palace, Lagos Island.

In his address, Akiolu said every successive civilian administration in Lagos, right from Alhaji Kayode Jakande, Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola, up to Ambode, had done well, asking Sanwoolu not to do less. According to Akiolu: “Some people among you are traitors, I know them but I will not mention names. Most of them are looking for what to eat. Bola Tinubu is not a fool for supporting Sanwo-Olu.

“It’s in this palace that the title of Aiwaju was bestowed on Tinubu that’s why he has been prosperity has been following him. Though, he is not perfect. Therefore, anyone, who act the traitor in this cause will live to regret it. “I have discussed with Sanwo-Olu and advised him not to disappoint his benefactors. That’s why we have decided to use this ancient palace because whatever is been said here is always final and will manifest in due course.

“I assure you, when you look behind you, you see God and me. Am solidly behind you. “However, I would want you to embrace who will be your immediate predecessor, in few months to come, Insha Allah, Akinwunmi Ambode, has done his best for Lagos. “You must endeavour to carry Ambode’s along. He has done his best, only that he, Ambode was not vigilant enough to know who were his friends and those working against him.

He got carried away, which is quite unfortunate. “Besides, you must be wary of political jobbers that undoubtedly surround you, and they are many. Don’t fall victim of their devilish antics.

Learn from Ambode’s case”, he counselled. He added, “Please, embark on reconciliatory moves to bring all aggrieved members together for the progress and success of Lagos, in particular and Nigeria in general Similarly, Oniru, while receiving the visitors in his palace, also warned Sanwoolu against those he described as “Traitors”. “Sanwoolu, when you get there, beware, don’t betray those who work for you. Don’t betray those who help you, I said it again, shun any act of betrayer and your followed must to betray you as well,” Oniru advised.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/beware-of-traitors-in-your-midst-akiolu.html

8 Likes

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by justfash50: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sanwo Eko our incoming GOVERNOR. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Sirjamo: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
AMBO WA SANWO - EKO

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by PhenomenalAustin: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by PennywysCares(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by braveboy64(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
this guy just like showing is teeth

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by hayatulimisticor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
all politicians b shinning like red hot bounce until dey gain power..��
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yinmu

In APC and PDP, the kokoro that's eating the efo is inside the efo.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Abfinest007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
apc are d enemies of eir own self .u can ask rochas okorocha
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by killdiabetes(f): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
lolzzzx grin

Every politician is a traitor.

To get rid of that high blood sugar with natural veggies You can CLICK HERE

2 Likes

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by sogodihno: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
a
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by tunwumi: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
OK sir but where is Lagoon when you need it most. Let the traitors drown in lagoon Abeg.
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by IjebuWarrior: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
justfash50:
Sanwo Eko our incoming GOVERNOR. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen

Yaba Left V.I.P'er angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by SamAzing: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
J.K we know
J.K we trust

6 Likes

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sanwo eko, eko a sanwo e
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by helinues: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
SamAzing:
J.K we know
J.K we trust

Just Kidding you mean?

9 Likes

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Isobug: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Majority of Lagosians..... Any where belle face.

Yesterday Ambode was a demigod, and someone even threatened some people with drowning them in lagoon if he was not voted, Today,to ass lickers, Ambo is a sheer devil

5 Likes

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by balanceofterror1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oba you have said it all.

The same traitors that made Afonja to die in the war front, sold MKO and stole Biafran monies after the war.

We know them.......SOPHISTICATED MORONS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by newproject(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
braveboy64:
this guy just like showing is teeth
You meant his artificial teeth? If you know, you know
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by deboysben(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
They are praising him now when he go against their wish they will call him Ipob abi I poop yoot
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
All the best to him.
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by oluwatosink: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
summary
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by bewla(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
sambi
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
No matter how you try, traitors seem to find themselves in every government.
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by EzeJustme(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Govr. Jim Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by MYHUBBY: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
balanceofterror1:
Oba you have said it all.

The same traitors that made Afonja to die in the war front, sold MKO and stole Biafran monies after the war.

We know them.......SOPHISTICATED MORONS.

weep silently bro

1 Like

Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by ednut1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Make traitor beware of traitor How
Re: Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst by BigIyanga: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Typical egunje master..a police offer turned-Oba who wined, dined and ready to drown Igbos because of Ambode... is now lavishing praises on Olu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 500 Witnesses To Testify For Ganduje At Tribunal / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu / Delta APC Spokesperson, Imonina Sylvester Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.