Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena (1606 Views)

This Is Tinubu's End, His Inner Circle Full Of Traitors, Kperogi / Herdsmen Are The Only ‘landless’ People In Nigeria — Miyetti Allah / Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Africana1123(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Yoruba are from lineage of traitors and cowards ,will soon be landless @Eloka51, prominent Peter obi supporter ,fumes on social media

https://podiumreporters.com/index.php/2022/10/08/yorubas-are-from-lineage-of-traitors-and-cowards-will-soon-be-landless-kennena-eloka-prominent-obi-supporter-fumes-on-social-media/

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by robinso01(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Election will come and go, every tribe will remain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Kayberg: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Speaking from your own view, not from the perspective of the Yorubas.

Even your Igbo majority know they dare not underrate the Yorubas.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by FaceTanke: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2022
This is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Nationalpikin: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2022
He is no Igbo. Still agbado people trying to confuse us

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by plaindealer: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Sadly, this odious, hateful and bigoted tribal and ethnic rubbish is the first thing parents in his region feed their kids from day one instead of Similac, they've all been indoctrinated and radicalized from birth.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Christistruth00: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Nationalpikin:
He is no Igbo. Still agbado people trying to confuse us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Africana1123(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2022
Kayberg:

When your leader is an ethnic bigot it reflect on the devotee, it’s clear they don’t have good aim and can never get power with this style of campaign .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by RZArecta(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2022
We're trying to settle issue of weaponized tribal bigotry in one thread that is targeted against Igbos then we see another one targeting Yorubas from the Igbos. The sooner you fóolish Igbo and Yorubas realise that you're closer relatives than you think, the sooner you realise that you're better and stronger together, the better for Nigeria. The only reason why I'm against tribal bigotry is that I'm always caught in the middle as a victim even though I'm from a minority ethnic group
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Feggie3: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Old deadly tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Sonyboom765: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2022
I am in no way close to any cursed tribe from wretched land
RZArecta:
We're trying to settle issue of weaponized tribal bigotry in one thread that is targeted against Igbos then we see another one targeting Yorubas from the Igbos. The sooner you fóolish Igbo and Yorubas realise that you're closer relatives than you think, the sooner you realise that you're better and stronger together, the better for Nigeria. The only reason why I'm against tribal bigotry is that I'm always caught in the middle as a victim even though I'm from a minority ethnic group

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Chigorkizz(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Come with another propaganda. This we have seen before.
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by LAguy(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2022
FaceTanke:
This is dangerous

FaceTanke... Lol, say na d normal our FaceTanke for Uil.

What he said is dangerous.
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by sanpipita(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Tribalism in the south, religion in the north, this is how Tinubu plans for win in 2023, I'm just hoping he doesn't destroy this country because of his selfish ambitions, the desperation is becoming too much, imagine this level of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Bontafa: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
Kayberg:

Yoruba are full blown back stabbers it's not a rocket science .

Some people might be hiding to say the truth because of elections but that is the pure truth .

I am not from the south east tho so you can abuse them for all I care they too deserve it .
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2022
God bless you
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Africana1123(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Yoruba are full blown back stabbers it's not a rocket science .

Some people might be hiding to say the truth because of elections but that is the pure truth .

I am not from the south east tho so you can abuse them for all I care they too deserve it .

Now they are coming out with thier true plans. Obi and his supporter are ethnic bigot no doubt in that.Before now ,these same people call Yorubas the Fulani’s slave and called Hausa /fulanis cow /animals and other derogatory names,they even referred to Nigeria as zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Bontafa: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Africana1123:
Now they are coming out with thier true plans. Obi and his supporter are ethnic bigot no doubt in that.Before now ,these same people call Yorubas the Fulani’s slave and called Hausa /fulanis cow /animals and other derogatory names,they even referred to Nigeria as zoo.

Nahhhhhh

Don't be sentimental in politics, hit the nail let the people fight .

Let's converse a little, what is Yoruba lokan?

Modified: an example of what you wrote is down below

Pahahahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by ASAPFERG1: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2022
We will make sure no cursed good for nothing god forsaken igbo Bastard rule next year... We will not even allow you bastards vote in our region...
Can't wait for February I swear... Vawulence needs to be unleashed..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Africana1123(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Bontafa:

Nahhhhhh

Don't be sentimental in politics, hit the nail let the people fight .

Let's converse a little, what is Yoruba lokan?

Modified: an example of what you wrote is down below

Pahahahahahahha
firstly YORUBAs are called Omoluabis cause our Parents taught us right, to respect other people, their culture nd beliefs, we weren't told heinous stories 'bout other Tribes..the parents of majority of these hate-filled minnows failed in that wise !

2ndly, record has it, YORUBAs have been the most detribalized consortium in the intramural of Nigeria political agendum other decisions, dating back to the Days of Pa Awo. In other words, we have truly been betraying our own, placing loyalty by association over Tribal sentiments.
This can't be said of other Tribes? So he is partially right to say we are betrayers, but we want to use this opportunity to correct the perspective, more of the reasons we supporting our own apart from the fact HE IS THE BEST FOR THE JOB, judging by track records and ability...
We don't want to be tagged betrayers any longer, we owe Peter Obi nothing, he owes us nothing, but we owe our kinsman something, "Loyalty"! he is our own nd we will never betray him, so the issue of betrayal can die naturally..

3rdly there's a reason why some northerners feel they won't vote any Easterner rule this Country, we all felt it's because of BiaFLA, but it's now obvious that it isn't 'bout BiaFLA, but more of this self-arrogance...
offensive attitude oozing out of many of my brothers from the East an example is what I am responding to, atleast the Northerners knows them well, cause they have always teamed up together politically to annihilate the West since the days of ZIK till the Days of PDP ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by FaceTanke: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
LAguy:

FaceTanke... Lol, say na d normal our FaceTanke for Uil.

What he said is dangerous.

Yes o

Better by far
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Mandate2023: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2022
So dis is what dey nw use nairaland to do....insult yoruba tribe
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Bontafa: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2022
Africana1123:
firstly YORUBAs are called Omoluabis cause our Parents taught us right, to respect other people, their culture nd beliefs, we weren't told heinous stories 'bout other Tribes..the parents of majority of these hate-filled minnows failed in that wise !
2ndly, record has it, YORUBAs have been the most detribalized consortium in the intramural of Nigeria political agendum other decisions, dating back to the Days of Pa Awo. In other words, we have truly been betraying our own, placing loyalty by association over Tribal sentiments.
This can't be said of other Tribes? So he is partially right to say we are betrayers, but we want to use this opportunity to correct the perspective, more of the reasons we supporting our own apart from the fact HE IS THE BEST FOR THE JOB, judging by track records and ability...
We don't want to be tagged betrayers any longer, we owe Peter Obi nothing, he owes us nothing, but we owe our kinsman something, "Loyalty"! he is our own nd we will never betray him, so the issue of betrayal can die naturally..
3rdly there's a reason why some northerners feel they won't vote any Easterner rule this Country, we all felt it's because of BiaFLA, but it's now obvious that it isn't 'bout BiaFLA, but more of this self-arrogance...
offensive attitude oozing out of many of my brothers from the East an example is what I am responding to, atleast the Northerners knows them well, cause they have always teamed up together politically to annihilate the West since the days of ZIK till the Days of PDP ....

Look you know a man when he stands up to take responsibility.

As for the election forget it Asiwaju will go nowhere mark it down .

I will say you are a man with the bolded, I rest my case
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022
This is wicked propagand by apc to cause division and badblood between people ahead of the 2023 general election. expect more of these political gimmics na political season we dey. but a discerning mind wil easily see this for what i truely is. (a handiwork of apc to cause disaffection among people for their selfish intrest.) notice how they were qick to attach "prominent peter obi supporter" hahaha this evil people behind all this shoule knw that nigerians are familiar with these tactics, and it cant work any longer because nigerians are wiser now
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Epiphany92(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2022
What have he said that yoruba haven’t done 10 times here and on twitter?
Go and follow ayekoto (an ardent tinubu follower),this one was even been easy and fair

Recently mc oluomo accused Igbo people(a people of 40million +),of trying to spoil his image
Cry us a river
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by odysey: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2022
If you see this comment ignore the thread
Paid idiots are on it again to try cause division between the east and west and we no the culprits lol You are on your way out and nothing you do will change it
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Africana1123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
odysey:
If you see this comment ignore the thread
Paid idiots are on it again to try cause division between the east and west and we no the culprits lol You are on your way out and nothing you do will change it
follow your kinsmen talk , we want peace in Nigeria cool

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by odysey: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Africana1123:
follow your kinsmen talk , we want peace in Nigeria cool
the truth is Nigeria is already at war, the military is spread too thin, matters worsening as the economy is in shambles same with other sectors so the country is a mess, the western nations won't intervene as oil and gas is gotten for peanuts
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by Idiko1: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
They are not called Yari.ba for nothing.
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by ukenke: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Propaganda alert
Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
From now and next few weeks, Obidients are already on defensive. As soon as Tinubu returned they fizzled away, they have become an endangered specie and already feeling for them.

No one even bother if Obi is in the country or not.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are From Lineage Of Traitors And Cowards, Will Soon Be Landless”-kennena by ElSudani: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
sanpipita:
Tribalism in the south, religion in the north, this is how Tinubu plans for win in 2023, I'm just hoping he doesn't destroy this country because of his selfish ambitions, the desperation is becoming too much, imagine this level of propaganda

But Obi isn't desperate by pandering to religious sentiments and whipping up emotions in the Christian community?
He was quoted in a church shouting "church people take back your country" is Nigeria a country for only church people?
Obi and his crazy supporters are the desperate ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Organisation Urges FG To Caution Ahmed Isa, Berekete Family Radio / Igbo Vs Igala War Courtesy Of IPOB / Buhari Fires Back At Obasanjo, Describes Him As ‘morally Dirty’ Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.