Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Crowned 2018 Miss Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Crowned 2018 Miss Nigeria (230 Views)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Crowned 2018 Miss Nigeria by DaMsOn007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chidinma Leilani Aaron crowned 2018 Miss Nigeria

Chidinma Leilani Aaron has been crowned the winner of the 2018 Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.

The grand finale of the pageant took place on Sunday at the Eko Convention Centre of Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.

Eighteen contestants took to the stage at the commencement of the finale before they were pruned to 12 finalists.

The top 12 finalists are Ntan Nton, Egede Lagele, Thomas Mseve, Ameh Munirah, Otunba Ifunaya, and Shitta Remilekun.

Others are Tizhe Usa Miriam, Okudili Odinaka Doris, Agida Stephanie, Ugwu Ijeoma, Aaron Chidinma Leilani, and Dunu Chisom Olivia

Following the emergence of the top 12, the contestants were again cut to five.

Dunu Chisom, Ntan Sharon Nton, Ameh Munirah, Agida Stephanie and Aaron Chidinma Leilani were the contestants who made the top five pick.

Read more and see pix @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/chidinma-leilani-aaron-crowned-2018-miss-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma - My Story / 20 African Kids Funny And Talented Dance Moves / My Baby's Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.