Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Re-election, Almost A Done Deal, El-rufai Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Re-election, Almost A Done Deal, El-rufai Boasts (261 Views)

Okowa’s Second Term Bid, Done Deal — Uduaghan / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Re-election, Almost A Done Deal, El-rufai Boasts by Modarun(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Godwin Isenyo , Kaduna
Kaduna State Governor , Nasir el- Rufai , on Monday said his re - election in the 2019 elections was almost a done deal.
The governor noted that what was important to him was doing the right thing .
El -Rufai said this at the 2018 National Council on Finance and Economic Development conference taking place in Kaduna .
“Being re -elected is not important. What is important is doing the right thing and posterity will judge us, ” he said.
The governor , however , added that from the look of things, his re -election bid was almost certain.
El -Rufai said , “ From all indications , from everything I have seen because we call regularly , we are very scientific , we don ’ t guess in the dark .
“In spite of all the risks we have taken and all the people we are surposed to have upset , the election holding on March 2, 2019, as far as Kaduna State is concern is almost a done deal. ”
Reeling out some of his achievements , el -Rufai noted that his administration in the past three and half years undertook far- reaching reforms in the education , economic and health sectors with outstanding results.
According to him, his immediate priority is to put the state on the right track and sound footing , while his achievements and reforms in all sectors will naturally take care of his re -election to consolidate on the achieved successes .
He said his administration had created several jobs for the unemployed youths and empowered women with soft loans with plans to do more.
Apart from this , he said no fewer than 3000 health workers would be recruited to boost the health sector .
El -Rufai said his administration ensured that the state remained a destination spot for ease of doing business.

https://punchng.com/my-re-election-almost-a-done-deal-el-rufai-boasts/

Re: My Re-election, Almost A Done Deal, El-rufai Boasts by Mynd44: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: My Re-election, Almost A Done Deal, El-rufai Boasts by chiefolododo(m): 3:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Dindinrin

(1)

As Nigerians Mourn 100 Soldiers, Who Mourns The 150 Unarmed IPOB They Killed? / UPDATE: A'ibom Assembly Passes Vote Of Confidence On Speaker, Onofiok Luke / Breaking: FEGCOOSA Bemoans Suicide Rate Among Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.