Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu (47462 Views)

Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Captain Mikel Obi Gliding Middlesbrough Back To EPL / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Rules Out Retirement From National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by shizzle11(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2018
See how jagabandit Tinubu is smiling sheepishly like a goat. It is obvious from the picture that he is the one who is overwhelmed meeting Mikel. Mikel doesn't even look enthusiastic taking a picture wth the criminal cocaine pusher
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2018
rexwalters:
Is Kelechi Iheanacho richer than the late owner of Leceister City?Tinubu is the boss,he has been making money before Mikel Obi was conceived. Jagaban is the owner of the team,mikel is just another worker.
why did you answer that type of question.... some question are waka pass!!

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2018
lawnreigh:
Tinubu the only person in Nigeria that is not a former President or V.P, in government holding political office but is accorded the honour that comes with been a public official

But why do u love Tinubu but hate Saraki when both of them are doing the same thing to their various states?

undecided
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 6:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Must it always be Lagos?

Why can't he build it in Enugu or PH?

Dangote does not have any factory in the east or south south.. Yorubas don't have any serious business or establishments in the region..

But igbos will carry their investments across the country..

Nigeria matter never settle finish o. This people should get sense.. This country is shaking.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
[s]SAI BABA and co.......loved by great youths of the nation....not criminals supoorting thieves calling themselves youths!

Ride on Mikel, You are the man!

NEXT FOOTBALL SUPERSTARS STRAIGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!![/s]
Just take 1 hour silence and think about your life.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by AlhajaChinyere: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2018
LAGOS. .......the silent destroyer of IGBOLAND!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by alen4smith(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Wailing zombies will soon come here with their bad vibes.....
Children of hate will never disappoint, they can't escape it!
The North they hate is BUHARI

The Muslim they hate is BUHARI

The Fulani they hate is BUHARI

The FG they hate is BUHARI

The Nigeria they hate is BUHARI

Because the CORRUPTION they love is what BUHARI hate!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by HyconMojo(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2018
zeenaman:
I'm sorry for asking this funny question. who is richer between the two?
Let me answer your question this way then you can do the maths later... ok, Cristiano Ronaldo net worth is $480m , Tinubu net worth is over $30billion..Allison madueke stole or looted $90billion, Bill Gates networth is a bit over $90 billion grin
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Justseyii: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Impressive new start. Good one mikel!

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2018
what a wise boy!...he knows the right placeto start his campaign!!....from jagaban!...the great planner ...& money bag!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Fitnessman(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2018
This is indeed such a nice way to give back to your home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3XWglFjvl8
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Marrtynze(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Abeg who get money pass for this two?, though me I know tinubu can't touch mikel's garment
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by YoungLionken(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2018
By next year, APCheat is leaving that seat, that's all that matters for now. Obi meeting with Thief-nubu is nothing.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by RomanGreen: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2018
I need NwaAmaikpe's reaction here, it will definitely worth the read

grin
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Adebasy: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Good one,it is a great idea
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Adebasy: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by micho24: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Nice One Mikel Obi
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Everyone loves Mikel.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2018
alen4smith:
The North they hate is BUHARI

The Muslim they hate is BUHARI

The Fulani they hate is BUHARI

The FG they hate is BUHARI

The Nigeria they hate is BUHARI

Because the CORRUPTION they love is what BUHARI hate!!!
The Muslim they hate is BUHARI and his BH, FH and asslickers.

The Fulani they hate is BUHARI and his BH, FH.

The FG they hate is BUHARI and his BH,FH, incompetence, borrow borrow, bigotry kitchen cabinet and Security Chief selection.

The Nigeria they hate is BUHARI his BH,FH and morally reta*ded asslickers.

Because the CORRUPTION they hate is what BUHARI, Abacha and Ganduje love!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Princedapace:
Must it always be Lagos?

Dangote does not have any factory in the east or south south.. Yorubas don't have any serious business or establishments in the region..

Nigeria matter never settle finish o. This people should get sense.. This country is shaking.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Because Igbos carry one Nigeria for head practically pass others whose ethnicity-dumbed-down-brain can't reason beyond their village.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Zikachat(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2018
obi 1
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2018
Princedapace:
Must it always be Lagos?

Because Lagos is Nigeria economy capital...

And you expect dangote to invest in south south where the militants will be shouting it is our oil money.....
Or southeast will be screaming dangote want to Hausanize the southeast region...

Any serious investor will think twice before investing in those regions
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Everyone loves Mikel.

Speak for yourself....
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2018
straighttalk:
Not all Igbo are Igbos
dnt let me curse u...i hate lagos igbos n dia coward accomodators
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by sammyj: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Mikel Dey find trouble with iPod people! grin
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Maghan37: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Mikel Obi Foundation Presents Nigeria's Next Footbalk Superstar Talent hunt, what a way to give back to the society cool

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/super-eagles-captain-mikel-obi-meets.html
Also a very innovative way to make money
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Rickiedee(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2018
yellowman2225:
Get 2 odds guaranteed winning everyday. visit;
bestbetpredictiononline..com

Today
AS Roma – Real Madrid
Tip:x2

Odds: 1.35

Lyon – Manchester City
Tip: Over 1.5 goals   / Odd: 1.15

Juventus- Valencia
TIP: 1

Odd: 1.4

bestbetpredictiononline..com

This odd is too small na. Don't you have like 100 odd somebody can with 200 to win � � 20k?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup / Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) / When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.