Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu (47464 Views)

Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Captain Mikel Obi Gliding Middlesbrough Back To EPL / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Rules Out Retirement From National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Because Lagos is Nigeria economy capital...

And you expect dangote to invest in south south where the militants will be shouting it is our oil money.....
Or southeast will be screaming dangote want to Hausanize the southeast region...

Any serious investor will think twice before investing in those regions

This is not about sentiments.. But dangote has investments in the north. Is north safer than east?

My brother, he knows what he is doing. See naija matter never dey settled. This country in the next 50 years, if things aren't corrected, will surely explode..

Investors need to bear this in mind.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by BabaO2: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2018
#we are Chelsea, we are APC
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Because Igbos carry one Nigeria for head practically pass others whose ethnicity-dumbed-down-brain can't reason beyond their village.

Exactly my point. Na igbos even carry the so called one nigeria for head pass other.

The igbos are still the only ethnic group who can vote for any one without thinking much if their son or daughter has a reasonable place in the party. Hausas can't vote u without their son in the party, yourbas can never vote u without their son in the party. South south has learnt now too and igbos also learnt that too. But that trend was started by yorubas and hausas.

Hausas can never travel to other regions and build a meaningful house.. Same with yorubas.

But igbos who claim to hate one Nigeria actually love it so much.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Princedapace:

Exactly my point. Na igbos even carry the so called one nigeria for head pass other.

The igbos are still the only ethnic group who can vote for any one without thinking much if their son or daughter has a reasonable place in the party. Hausas can't vote u without their son in the party, yourbas can never vote u without their son in the party. South south has learnt now too and igbos also learnt that too. But that trend was started by yorubas and hausas.

Hausas can never travel to other regions and build a meaningful house.. Same with yorubas.

But igbos who claim to hate one Nigeria actually love it so much.
Yet they will be the ones to call Igbos haters. Such mentally convoluted people accusing Igbos of what they do-hate actions and accuse. And they want progress with such heinous orientation. People who wail for one Nigeria yet wail when they see other Nigerians live and progress in their areas. Imagine such combination.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018
shizzle11:
See how jagabandit Tinubu is smiling sheepishly like a goat. It is obvious from the picture that he is the one who is overwhelmed meeting Mikel. Mikel doesn't even look enthusiastic taking a picture wth the criminal cocaine pusher
But it's mikel dt carried leg to bourdillon, and then shared picture on social media. Tinubu is Lagos mascot na, dt is a normal plastic smile for all the guests visiting & wanting his pic.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Princedapace:

This is not about sentiments.. But dangote has investments in the north. Is north safer than east?

My brother, he knows what he is doing. See naija matter never dey settled. This country in the next 50 years, if things aren't corrected, will surely explode..

North is not even safer than South South. Once a company employs enough south south people, militants don't worry them unlike in the North where nothing can appease the bloody bigots except blood and human limbs on the street.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Speak for yourself....
Afonja hater spotted.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Everyone loves Mikel.
Of course but the biggest football stars are Kanu and Okocha. They always get mobbed by Nigerians. I've seen it twice at Lagos airport and once at a club.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Of course but the biggest football stars are Kanu and Okocha. They always get mobbed by Nigerians. I've seen it twice at Lagos airport and once at a club.
Am not talking about the ones with biggest fan base and legendary status. Just loved. Like now, everyone loves Musa too. Both will be mobbed in any part of the country don't you think so?
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:

Am not talking about the ones with biggest fan base and legendary status. Just loved. Like now, everyone loves Musa too. Both will be mobbed in any part of the country don't you think so?
No. They won't be mobbed like those guys. Dts my point. Some pple can't even recognize these guys.
Even as okocha/Kanu are retired they really reached an iconic status while playing for Nigeria & are still loved in pples minds old, young, male, female.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by alen4smith(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:

The Muslim they hate is BUHARI and his BH, FH and asslickers.

The Fulani they hate is BUHARI and his BH, FH.

The FG they hate is BUHARI and his BH,FH, incompetence, borrow borrow, bigotry kitchen cabinet and Security Chief selection.

The Nigeria they hate is BUHARI his BH,FH and morally reta*ded asslickers.

Because the CORRUPTION they hate is what BUHARI, Abacha and Ganduje love!!!
you don't make sense bro!
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by zealadjay(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
yellowman2225:
Get 2 odds guaranteed winning everyday. visit;
bestbetpredictiononline..com

Today
AS Roma – Real Madrid
Tip:x2

Odds: 1.35

Lyon – Manchester City
Tip: Over 1.5 goals / Odd: 1.15

Juventus- Valencia
TIP: 1

Odd: 1.4

bestbetpredictiononline..com

I hope u get more likes nd share, cos d only English we understand is dis one u post right here
All other post nd comments na wash...
Thump up 4 Mikel obi
Thump up 4 d comment above,
Thump up 4 d comment below me...

Like is you wanna be winner dis week,
Share if not interested..
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Wahala90: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2018
!

Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2018
Princedapace:

I quite agreed with you.....this country is sitting on barrels of gunpowder. Which can explode anytime....

But sadly, we ain't addressing it....
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2018
alen4smith:
you don't make sense bro!
To the brainless and senseless.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by princfred(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:

No. They won't be mobbed like those guys. Dts my point. Some pple can't even recognize these guys.
Even as okocha/Kanu are retired they really reached an iconic status while playing for Nigeria & are still loved in pples minds old, young, male, female.
Hahaha. You must be kidding. They are loved simple; not comparing to some others.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gosj01:
i sell laptops! more on signature.
can i get 20k own.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Princedapace(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Yet they will be the ones to call Igbos haters such mentally convoluted people accusing Igbos of what they do-hate actions and accuse. And they want progress with such heinous orientation. People who wail for one Nigeria yet wail when they see other Nigerians live and progress in their areas. Imagine such combination.

Exactly, Igbos need to wise up. I dont do any landed investment outside south south and east.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by ymstar(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
rexwalters:
Is Kelechi Iheanacho richer than the late owner of Leceister City?Tinubu is the boss,he has been making money before Mikel Obi was conceived. Jagaban is the owner of the team[b],mikel is just another worker.
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by marvelife: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZUBY77:
The typical blockhead youths will skip "the next superstar" written on the paper and replace it with Buhari or Atiku. That defines where we are all heading to.
Zubby77 is a boss
If you know you know
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by Gosj01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
dancok:
can i get 20k own.
Nope, from 35k
Re: Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2018
We mustn't politicize this also, this is only meant to discover football talent in LAGOS

Thanks to Mikel to promoting Nigeria football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup / Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) / When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.