Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ (32022 Views)

Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / How To Get Free 100$ To Start Forex Trading By FBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by flejnr2(f): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by flejnr2(f): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2018
And here the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by texazzpete(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2018
godfatherx:

Though the pix above may not be the true picture of the scene, but I bet it will be mostly blacks and Latinos involved.

I disagree with Trump sometimes but the way immigrants do things run, you will understand why Trump's supporters are angry.

This is why you should stop listening to fake news from Trump and Fox.
Why would you see a picture of minorities/people of color and assume they are ‘immigrants’?
Blacks and Latinos each make up double digit percentage of the US population. Most blacks or Latinos you’d see around are natural born US citizens.

Instead of pitching this discussion around why minorities are disproportionately represented in the poverty band, you’re adopting right-wing talking points.
Na wa.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by tiredoflife(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Someone just lost his job
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Zanas: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2018
checkolatunji:

Trump was/is an immigrant too (his Lineage)
Apart from the red Indians, every American is an immigrant through their lineage
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by ipledge10(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2018
godfatherx:

Though the pix above may not be the true picture of the scene, but I bet it will be mostly blacks and Latinos involved.

I disagree with Trump sometimes but the way immigrants do things run, you will understand why Trump's supporters are angry.
most of guys are fvcking ignorant and stup!d. Immigrants in in America are less likely to commit crimes compared to America citizen and for your information, over 75% of blacks in America don’t have another country apart from USA.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Pelumar(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Topabiol:
HOUSTON, Texas — A Bank of America ATM in north Harris County in Texas has been shut down temporarily after witnesses said that it was mistakenly giving out $100 bills.

The machine dispensed $100 bills by mistake for a short time overnight. When word got out, cars started lining up at the bank off FM 1960 and I-45, but deputies showed up and dispersed the crowd, shutting the machine down.
Now Bank of America officials say those customers fortunate enough to get the extra cash can keep the money.
The company issued the following statement:
“This was an incident at a single ATM in Houston caused when a vendor incorrectly loaded $100 bills in place of $10 bills. We have resolved the matter. Customers will be able to keep the additional money dispensed.”
https://www.involvenaija.com/bank-of-america-atm-mistakenly-dispenses-100-note-instead-of-20/
if it happen in nigeria smh some people will bring out 5 atm card call their friends..snap pix/uideo
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Hoodbilonia: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
if u get client now
na time to shine
yankee nor de form o. apako ajeh all na same
see men dem
dey baaz for atm
dey pick
everywhr don full up
hold up
dem dey que for filling station

yankee na heaven abeg
the part i liked most..see below

We have resolved the matter. Customers will be able to keep the additional money dispensed.”

street

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by JustCurious: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
They can keep the money? Wow.
What an early Christmas bonus!! We. Need. More.

1 Like

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by caye(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2018
godfatherx:

MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW OF THE WHITE SUPREMACIST AGENDA TO ALWAYS PAINT AFRICAN PEOPLES AS INFERIORS
To you self- hating Africans:
Their may had been as many white people on the queue, as any other race. But the media WILL not show them on the queue, only black people, so as to keep up the image of black people as uncultured, while whites as a noble race.
The media never shows white people when shoplifting, commiting armed robbery or rape; while such things happen frequently in their communities. Don't forget; mass killings are also mostly done by white people who suddenly lose their emotional grip on reality.
black people, wake up.Stop putting yourself down. It brings self- fulfilling prophecy (curse) rather than self-respect.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Alexrayz(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Topabiol:
HOUSTON, Texas — A Bank of America ATM in north Harris County in Texas has been shut down temporarily after witnesses said that it was mistakenly giving out $100 bills.

The machine dispensed $100 bills by mistake for a short time overnight. When word got out, cars started lining up at the bank off FM 1960 and I-45, but deputies showed up and dispersed the crowd, shutting the machine down.
Now Bank of America officials say those customers fortunate enough to get the extra cash can keep the money.
The company issued the following statement:
“This was an incident at a single ATM in Houston caused when a vendor incorrectly loaded $100 bills in place of $10 bills. We have resolved the matter. Customers will be able to keep the additional money dispensed.”
https://www.involvenaija.com/bank-of-america-atm-mistakenly-dispenses-100-note-instead-of-20/

When in this country we have trust issue and count money gotten from ATM then u expect it to give u bounce ...is it how you guys use to do make una get heart o
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by dfrost: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Black Friday Noni...... cheesy

When word got out, cars started lining up at the bank off
Americans too love free things sha.
U no go like free money!?

Respect to the bank, had it happen in my country, your pictures will be everywhere on nationals dailies and Sango and Omadiohia will be contacted to threaten you!

Meanwhile someone was vehemently arguing with me that ATMs dispenses perfectly.

Nigerians can argue blindly without bringing up concrete evidence.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by dangoteinlaw: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2018
CapitanS:

It's like being black is already a problem
u are a big fool using that word. You are already a problem not blacks. So I came to take cash and the ATM gave me cash, so I should go to high court and ask questions?? Why any small tin there will be fools like u to castigate blacks online. Your low self esteem will forever remain and destroy you
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by clemzo101(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Things like this should be happening in Nigeria and not America. Na to kukuma die put for there, till money no comot again. Lol
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Skirmishes(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2018
See as cars neatly line up in queue.

If na naija naa, u go see a mad driver go drive him car park front of atm. Infact dem for don block all the road, use foot waka go reach the machine.

Infact, finally nobody go even withdraw anything, because fight go happen at the atm on who first reach there.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2018
kiss The police and deputies saw what was happening dispersed the crowd and shut down the atm. Nigerian police will see what was hapenning and queue along

1 Like

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by shevon: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Respect to the bank, had it happen in my country, your pictures will be everywhere on nationals dailies and Sango and Omadiohia will be contacted to threaten you!
It happened before but I doubt Diamond Bank issued any statement.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.correctng.com/man-returns-n30000-wrongly-dispensed-atm-diamond-bank/amp/
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by STILESGANG: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2018
awa:
Not surprised Blacks were the ones that their pictures are shown.
Most Blacks are always ready to benefit from short cuts....Black Friday Monies my feet
Maybe because it was a black dominated area. And who td yoy white people dont like free things?.Always ready to bring down your people.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by AngelicBeing: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

tongue

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by geosuzzy(f): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Once happened to me in Fcmb Ilorin muritala branch December 31th 2016 ....they later sent a memo to my bank
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by ahiboilandgas: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Houston has a 60% black population!
so why the remaining 40 percent no join ?
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by menix(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Mtcheeeww!! They had to report..

Could remember when an Atm Custodian loaded 500naira casket with 1000 bills, believe me, they exhausted it without the bank security noticing..

That is 9ja for u...
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by 6digitscomrade: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

or a yeye police asp will ascribe tribes and religion to them...Saying they were wanted for taking a bank's money..
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2018
The last guy at the back jus day smoke ciga...

Na him go finish all the money, E fit even carry the ATM machine go house sef

1 Like

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by dfrost: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Meanwhile someone was vehemently arguing with me that ATMs dispenses perfectly.

Nigerians can argue blindly without bringing up concrete evidence.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by CaptainFM1: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2018
godfatherx:

And you can bet it will be a white man that report the situation to the Authority.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by AleAirHub(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2018
grin
SweetBuns:
This can only happen in America where resources are abound and insurance is rampant.

Somewhere in some country in Africa, an ATM will make a mistake of giving you 20k instead of 18k and you will spend two weeks vacation with the mosquitoes in an unknown cell.
Even the ATM won't give you the money complete at times grin

Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Jokkarm2: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2018
before nko, dee for return am ?
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by tete7000(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Jonathan and Obasanjo's useless books come to mind.

Senseless books I must confess. Why should Jonathan blame everyone for defeat suffered in the election without looking at himself in the mirror? Would people vote him out if he had an outstanding performance in office? That Obasanjo's case is one of man living in delusion, everyone else is always in the wrong except himself. As far as he is concerned he has never done anything wrong.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by simplesearch: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2018
3rdavefarms:

Thier fraud pass naija fraud

But they have a system that is working, let's create ours even if wayo go dey. Nothing Man made will ever be perfect, the only place where perfection reigns is Heaven.
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Respect to the bank, had it happen in my country, your pictures will be everywhere on nationals dailies and Sango and Amadiohia will be contacted to threaten and fish you out wherever you are!
Read in between the lines. They don’t need to be chasing them to make refunds they’ll simply take it automatically from their account .
No free money anywhere oh !!
Re: American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ by Ugosample(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
luluosas:
I am not concerned about the denominational bills, but the fact that the machine was able to dispense far beyond the inputed amount by customers.
Abeg, they should come and learn from ATM programmers in Nigeria because no matter the denominational bills loaded in our ATMs, they will never dispense above the inputed amount for withdrawal.
And in order to hide their incompetence, they father Christmasly said the people that received above their inputed amount can keep the cash. What a nonsense!
So, Donald Trump America now give free money? This is craziness abeg

what is this one saying

Atm has over paid in Nigeria on several occasions, though in recent tinrd, it's a rarity

human error is inevitable, we only try to minimise it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.