Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (26672 Views)

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Alejof:
Self preservation. I hate all these celeb making political moves. They are on the side of the elites. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
You’re pained because they’re not meeting Jimi Agbaje
Nonsense!
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Anduku: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrop:
Big boiz
And girlz
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by efighter: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2018
And where is that joke, I mean Jimi Agbaje the PDP clownish candidate? You are contesting against a sitting party, but you are not campaigning, when INEC now announces 2 million votes for APC and 65,000 vote for PDP, you and your fellow pigs and idiots from the land of drugs and crime will start your wailing again.
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by mimimiles93: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2018
KINGwax007:
stop lying jare. Whether u're known internationally or not, na the work of your hands and your managing company.

Stop talking rubbish

Govt has a major role to play in any country's entertainment industry.

PMB created the enabling evironment for our entertainers to shine
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:
All thanks to PMB for making it possible. Most Nigerian entertainers became globally known during PMB administration
this was exactly the thoughst of a madman in at the road side in potiskum

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by bilaya(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Who is Ari Lennox? Never heard of the person.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by 042rebel: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Someone should visit Agbaje naa!
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by mimimiles93: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
abjisperson:
this was exactly the thoughst of a madman in at the road side in potiskum
If u can read the thoughts of mad people then u must be a CEO of mad people
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by adex301(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:
All thanks to PMB for making it possible. Most Nigerian entertainers became globally known during PMB administration
Re u sick ??
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by mimimiles93: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
adex301:
Re u sick ??
Yes. Sick of ipob and PDP
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by mimimiles93: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2018
adex301:
Re u sick ??
Yes. Sick of ipob and PDP
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:

Haaaa during, if na sarcasm na wa, if not na wa too, uncle you can lie ooh
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:

Ovoko!
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Ari Lennox is uglier in real life than in her videos. I can't fault her though, her music is #bae.
Dbanj is still pimping akatas? I guess old habits die hard.
These politicians have sweet mouths. They can swear to sell their generation into slavery to enter power but once there will bull-shit everyone who supported them. What surprises me the most is Nigerians fall for their tactics time and time again.
Their ways remind me of my Ugandan friend who revealed to me their president stays in power by hiring 'ghost campaigners'. These men gain the masses' confidence during election periods only to pull out of the race a week to the final event, securing an easy win for the incumbent administration.
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by abbeyfel: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:
Senseless talk...
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:

La Reasoning La Laughable
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Who is Around Lennox?

Probably a D rate artist from the US undecided
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by charlesm91(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
The lady to the far left, i feel the shirt with the design (doggystyle album cover) she's wearing. She must be a fan of Snoop.
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by toprealman: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:
Yes, like Raskimono
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by hush15: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Yesterday, Dbanj and US R&B star Ari Lennox paid a courtesy visit to Babjide Sanwo-Olu, the Lagos State APC governorship candidate.

During the visit, Sanwo-Olu said;

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/dbanj-and-us-rb-star-ari-lennox-visits-babjide-sanwo-olu-photos/

This sanwo olu doesnt have the charisma of a governor at all....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2018
idowuswap:
this SANWO OLU,na igbo smoker,why he like to open teeth like Nnamdi kanu

Na vape him go dey use. Senior junkiegrin
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2018
mimimiles93:

Ode cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Bashspeaks(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
This man no gree leave the lady In white hand grin
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Yesterday, Dbanj and US R&B star Ari Lennox paid a courtesy visit to Babjide Sanwo-Olu, the Lagos State APC governorship candidate.

During the visit, Sanwo-Olu said;

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/dbanj-and-us-rb-star-ari-lennox-visits-babjide-sanwo-olu-photos/

wait ooo, is Ari Nigerian? E go make sense ooo, still rocking da Shea Butter baby track she did with J Cole.
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Bigmikedagod(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Ari Lennox is bae
Re: Dbanj And US R&B Star, Ari Lennox Visit Babjide Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by BeardedMan: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2018
[sup][/sup]
7Alexander:

I hope you dolts recieve your 30k a at when due

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dazzles In Red Outfit For Her Sugar 'n' Spice Interview / Toolz Vacations In Jamaica With Her Husband And Son / Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Her Grown Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.