Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo (28860 Views)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by GistMore: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigerian music legend D'banj and his wifey, Lineo shares adorable photo at a recent event.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/dbanj-and-his-wife-lineo-lovely-in-new-photo

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by GistMore: 4:18am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Betakeshi: 4:22am On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Rextizzle(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2019
I wonder why dbanj will leave Naija girls for south African girls I guess he realized Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Praizenews: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice one

Two Chinese Have Fun In The Public (having s€x and moaning), At Broad Day Light, See Nigerians Reaction >>>SEE 18+ PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Why that woman on white top con swell like bread wen them soak inside water?

See as jealousy is written all over her face. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by PapaNnamdi: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Why that woman on white top con swell like bread wen them soak inside water?

See as jealousy is written all over her face. cheesy

can't u just mind ur business , it's still jan3rd

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

can't u just mind ur business , it's still jan3rd
NO I CAN'T

whatever enters social media is no more a personal business, its everybody's business. If he wanted us to mind our business, he shouldn't have put the picture in the cyber space,he should have left it in his bedroom

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by dallex10(m): 5:39am On Jan 04, 2019
So Slimcase now follows Dbanj everywhere he goes
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by KingLennon(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
I wonder why dbanj will leave Naija girls for south African girls I guess he realized Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. grin
Many Nigerian girls are just boring...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by KingLennon(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2019
D'banj's wife is so beautiful nigga got taste. This year God will visit her with the fruit of the womb...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Rextizzle(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Many Nigerian girls are just boring...
Love don't exist in Nigerian girls dictionary only money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by KingLennon(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
Love don't exist in Nigerian girls dictionary only money.
Love don't live here, and it doesn't even visit grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Rextizzle(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2019
KingLennon:
Love don't live here, and it doesn't even visit grin
Hmmmmm it's really bad

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by happybee: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2019
dallex10:
So Slimcase now follows Dbanj everywhere he goes
Where you see slimcase for that picture?
E be like say you never chop undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by stillondmatter: 7:35am On Jan 04, 2019
K
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Eprolist: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by jenimable: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Princedapace(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Lovely couple

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Doctorfitz: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
SAMBARRY:
NO I CAN'T

whatever enters social media is no more a personal business, its everybody's business. If he wanted us to mind our business, he shouldn't have put the picture in the cyber space,he should have left it in his bedroom

grin True words. If u don't want comment keep it in ur gallery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by philip0906(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
happybee:
Where you see slimcase for that picture?
E be like say you never chop undecided
grin grin
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
That's good.
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Cute couple.......

Your double blessings cometh this year....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
walahi this babe fine Oo, only God knows where he married from..

awaiting the children of hate to come and remind us of their son...
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
good for them undecided
Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by owonikoko700(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Rextizzle:
have u forgotten what he said in #close to you ft Mohit all star??SA girls dem gbadun koboko smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo by theapeman4: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
he can testify that naija girls are worthless piece of shiits!

good one D banji!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Son, Jayden Safo New Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.