Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them (15697 Views)

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / PMB's London Vacation: Ben Murray-Bruce Calls Out President, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by balanceofterror1(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2018
famosh:
And Ben Bruce showed you evidence that Magu collected the donation? Where do they make the brains of our PDP sycophants & IPIGs

Did Gandollar deny given EFCC money?

What evidence are you looking for again?
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by famosh: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Did Gandollar deny given EFCC money?

What evidence are you looking for again?
I understand it's impossible to be intelligent being a PDP sycophant! Have you read the statement by the EFCC?
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by MYHUBBY: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Maybe we need to also ask you. The northerners that occupied and are still occupying sensitive positions, of what value are they to their people.

Only a western with empty skull will reelect Buhari next year.

you and your likes can only Wail. baba Yusuf will be reelected grin
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by MYHUBBY: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2018
kereman1:

pls b informed...

whatever That means, nothing is stopping baba Yusuf reelection
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by koladebrainiac(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Reference:

....hmmm, and you expected them to admit it abi.
Now do we have an EFCC plus. I mean is there a bigger watchdog that watches over the watchdog....

Corruption CAN NEVER END.

Even if they did not take a penny. The fact that such is organised in a state who's principal is openly the subject of corruption induced media mudslugs should make the EFCC cancel their participation or urge it be shifted to a different location. What does it do for your image to have your Chairman seated on the same high table with a character potrayed as a dollar stuffed doll. Any banter whatsoever exchanged between the two will be misinterpreted, 'meme-ed' and mocked for a long time to come.

bro, Efcc dont accept donation from government or individual. they only get their funding from FG and some cases from INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION as donor. keep open mind please.

Imagine if i call u thief and u come out to deny it,i dont have to call you a liar,i simply need to produce a convincing evidence

Silly people. The international community is not interested in your politics. Our corruption index just ticked a few notches lower.
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by olajide8(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why are people so difficult- Sebi he donated money to efcc- does efcc collect donations? If they don't and he donated a paltry amount of N10m to them - then isn't that sufficient evidence? And should, could, and would be termed bribe grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by Gandollar(f): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
famosh:

I understand it's impossible to be intelligent being a PDP sycophant!
Have you read the statement by the EFCC?
What makes efcc account more valid? Were you expecting them to say Yes, Ganduje gave us money? The same partisan EFCC is now an oracle in zombieland. Lol
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by Gandollar(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin...... grin grin grin I wan comment but I no know Wetin I go talk woohoo......

MEANWHILE ..............
Pls is that the real buhari in the pics? angry
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by balanceofterror1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
famosh:
I understand it's impossible to be intelligent being a PDP sycophant! Have you read the statement by the EFCC?
SHUT UP.
Leave PDP and APC criminals out of this. I don't support any party.

EFCC must return the looted money given to them by Gandollar. ..simple.
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by KingRagnar: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
EFCC and ICPC never collected 10 million Naira from Ganduje. This is false news, released to tarnish the credibility of the stated anti-corruption bodies and the administration of PMB. Make your research, you will discover that its fake news after all.
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by biztip: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
efcc and corruption

Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by adetayo234: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you and your likes can only Wail. baba Yusuf will be reelected grin

You mean late Baba Yusuf?
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by adetayo234: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
famosh:

Only a daft Western will elect Atiku & the satanic PDP next year despite their evil reign!

Only a cursed omo àlè will not know that APC is more corrupt than PDD.

yes atiku is not innocent, same for Buhari and all APC politicians. But A cursed bastardy from the west will deny this even in the face of evidence. There is no better definition of stupidity than that.
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by MYHUBBY: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

You mean late Baba Yusuf?

atiku can't smell That number 1 sit
Re: Ben Bruce Calls On EFCC And ICPC To Return Ganduje’s Donation To Them by adetayo234: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2018
MYHUBBY:

atiku can't smell That number 1 sit

Yeah, because late Buhari's cabal will rig Nigerians to stupor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Government Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In Bakassi, Akpabuyo LGAs / How FIRS Plans To Generate N4.9Trillion To finance 2016 Budget / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.