Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital (2866 Views)

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by Soulsymbol99: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2018
ogawisdom:

Especially Africa

Especially Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Could have built 700 houses @ 10mil per. What a waste.
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
LordReed:
Could have built 700 houses @ 10mil per. What a waste.
Hello sir, if he had informed the church that their current location is no longer favourable that they should build a bigger auditorium and that's the plan and the money was donated(because the money didn't come from Ministry of Finance) and he later out of his love for Nigeria donated the 7.7bn to FG or built a university, and the members still worship God in sun and cold, has he not deceived them? Won't he be hold to give account of what he did with the money? Please if the members want an industry, they'll donate and still build. In America and Europe, they have what is called Partners Network, could you google the way partners give billions to churches and there were no criticisms?

You guys are just wasting your anger, anger in futility; HOLD YOUR GOVT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE TAX YOU PAID AND I CAN HOLD MY PASTOR ACCOUNTABLE IF HE USES AUDITORIUM'S MONEY TO BUILD INDUSTRY

1 Like

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
spongeisback:
This church is laughable and anybody with sense knows that Paul eneche cannot sustain this building in the next couple of years, soon this building will be leased out for "worldly activities" so money can be gotten to maintain it. Anyone want to bet?!
I can bet. The Lord who built it, will sustain. Just get ready for heart attack! Church's Jet will soon land, then Church University then we continue from there.
The same thing will be replicated in other churches in Nigeria.
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
InansBobo:

Hello sir, if he had informed the church that their current location is no longer favourable that they should build a bigger auditorium and that's the plan and the money was donated(because the money didn't come from Ministry of Finance) and he later out of his love for Nigeria donated the 7.7bn to FG or built a university, and the members still worship God in sun and cold, has he not deceived them? Won't he be hold to give account of what he did with the money? Please if the members want an industry, they'll donate and still build. In America and Europe, they have what is called Partners Network, could you google the way partners give billions to churches and there were no criticisms?

You guys are just wasting your anger, anger in futility; HOLD YOUR GOVT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE TAX YOU PAID AND I CAN HOLD MY PASTOR ACCOUNTABLE IF HE USES AUDITORIUM'S MONEY TO BUILD INDUSTRY

700 houses is better than a 100k seater church any day any time.

1 Like

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by spongeisback: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
InansBobo:
I can bet. The Lord who built it, will sustain. Just get ready for heart attack! Church's Jet will soon land, then Church University then we continue from there.
The same thing will be replicated in other churches in Nigeria.
The lord built it? I thought Jesus was a carpenter? Or didn't your "lord" say he no longer lives in temples built by man? Seems your lord is one confused motherfuckèr.

Of course we know he will get a jet and a university he's obviously following the Oledepo template. About me having a "heart attack" as your fidodo looking pastor said, that ain't gonna happen. You know why?! I am not the one owing banks billions and lying about it. grin.

You're looking for scholarship right? If those institutions that award scholarship use the funds to build structures that only take from society but NEVER give back, tell me how poor students like you would go to school. Even the church university you're talking about am sure when its opened you won't be able to afford the school fees not even in the next life.grin

2 Likes

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2018
LordReed:

700 houses is better than a 100k seater church any day any time.
maybe to those whose dime was not part of the 7.7bn
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
InansBobo:
maybe to those whose dime was not part of the 7.7bn

Be sure that nobody no matter how much you contributed will be allowed to sleep in the church talk less of living there. Not even the pastor lives in the church.
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2018
spongeisback:

The lord built it? I thought Jesus was a carpenter? Or didn't your "lord" say he no longer lives in temples built by man? Seems your lord is one confused motherfuckèr.

Of course we know he will get a jet and a university he's obviously following the Oledepo template. About me having a "heart attack" as your fidodo looking pastor said, that ain't gonna happen. You know why?! I am not the one owing banks billions and lying about it. grin.

You're looking for scholarship right? If those institutions that award scholarship use the funds to build structures that only take from society but NEVER give back, tell me how poor students like you would go to school. Even the church university you're talking about am sure when its opened you won't be able to afford the school fees not even in the next life.grin
"do not forsake the fellowship with the brethren and where two or three are gathered together in my name I am there in their midst" the church is a fellowship centre where we worship our God and when the building cannot contain us, we get a bigger one even if the devil is getting crazy.

Haha, I can see you're getting your heartache already after all your ant -tithe campaign a church could still get 7.7bn to increase; that's who our God is, he frustrates agents of darkness.
You are pained it was built debt free. grin For your information, whenever a need arose for the project, the church members are informed and donations were made. It may ache you to know that just last two Sundays ago, Pastor Paul informed the congregation that for the finish up and glorious dedication, the church will need at least 500million and those willing to give 1million and above came out and you would see that this church is not a poor church and a rich church with giving members. I'm sure the money donated that day would reach or nearly reach a billion but it was needed because the air conditioning project of the auditorium and the gate projects was billed at 800million. We saved you guys such details to avoid suicide cases grin

I am not looking for scholarship, I only applied for scholarship, whether I get it or not there's enough money to put me through school and for your information in all meekness and by his grace, I can afford CU and aside that it may interest you that Bishop Oyedepo doles out scholarship to hundreds of Winners yearly, I personally know some people who were beneficiaries and graduates and those in currently.
I also know personally of at least five persons who are in school now from my local assembly in the village from the pocket of Dr Paul Enenche among hundreds of others and widows that are being fed monthly.

you are pained about the Glory Dome? It may anger you further to know you that, the acclaimed 7.7bn sanctuary is just 5/10 of the Lord's Garden. There is a standard secondary school there, there are restaurants there, there's a beautiful tourist/recreational park there, there's a beautiful pool there and these are completed already. There is also a five star hotel, a police station for maintenance of order in the premises, pastors' quarters etc. grin grin
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
LordReed:

Be sure that nobody no matter how much you contributed will be allowed to sleep in the church talk less of living there. Not even the pastor lives in the church.
The purpose of the building is not for residence. It is a place we go to at appointed times to worship our God.
Pagans sacrifice to their god you don't complain.
Occultist sacrifice and kill people to worship their god you didn't complain
Ritualist kill people to please their god you didn't complain
Politicians engage in infrastructural development to please their nation, it seem good to us all
Now, Christians built a place to worship their God (not that FG built it for them) you are weeping, I hope your brain is not filled with white matter alone?
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2018
InansBobo:
The purpose of the building is not for residence. It is a place we go to at appointed times to worship our God.
Pagans sacrifice to their god you don't complain.
Occultist sacrifice and kill people to worship their god you didn't complain
Ritualist kill people to please their god you didn't complain
Politicians engage in infrastructural development to please their nation, it seem good to us all
Now, Christians built a place to worship their God (not that FG built it for them) you are weeping, I hope your brain is not filled with white matter alone?

Waste is waste whether it is done by a church or by an occultist. That 100k seater church auditorium and all others like it are a waste. The resources could have better served the very families that are wasting their resources there. I can bet that 99.9% of the people attending that church will never personally own ⅛ of what that building is worth. Many of them will never own a house in their lifetime yet you have a church splashing billions (I heard they spent $3billion) on this waste.
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by spongeisback: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
I didn't read your disjointed write up, because it's OBVIOUS you're trying to copy the way I write like your GOs that lack idea and creativity. gringrin

grin
InansBobo:

"do not forsake the fellowship with the brethren and where two or three are gathered together in my name I am there in their midst" the church is a fellowship centre where we worship our God and when the building cannot contain us, we get a bigger one even if the devil is getting crazy.

Haha, I can see you're getting your heartache already after all your ant -tithe campaign a church could still get 7.7bn to increase; that's who our God is, he frustrates agents of darkness.
You are pained it was built debt free. grin For your information, whenever a need arose for the project, the church members are informed and donations were made. It may ache you to know that just last two Sundays ago, Pastor Paul informed the congregation that for the finish up and glorious dedication, the church will need at least 500million and those willing to give 1million and above came out and you would see that this church is not a poor church and a rich church with giving members. I'm sure the money donated that day would reach or nearly reach a billion but it was needed because the air conditioning project of the auditorium and the gate projects was billed at 800million. We saved you guys such details to avoid suicide cases grin

I am not looking for scholarship, I only applied for scholarship, whether I get it or not there's enough money to put me through school and for your information in all meekness and by his grace, I can afford CU and aside that it may interest you that Bishop Oyedepo doles out scholarship to hundreds of Winners yearly, I personally know some people who were beneficiaries and graduates and those in currently.
I also know personally of at least five persons who are in school now from my local assembly in the village from the pocket of Dr Paul Enenche among hundreds of others and widows that are being fed monthly.

you are pained about the Glory Dome? It may anger you further to know you that, the acclaimed 7.7bn sanctuary is just 5/10 of the Lord's Garden. There is a standard secondary school there, there are restaurants there, there's a beautiful tourist/recreational park there, there's a beautiful pool there and these are completed already. There is also a five star hotel, a police station for maintenance of order in the premises, pastors' quarters etc. grin grin
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
LordReed:

Waste is waste whether it is done by a church or by an occultist. That 100k seater church auditorium and all others like it are a waste. The resources could have better served the very families that are wasting their resources there. I can bet that 99.9% of the people attending that church will never personally own ⅛ of what that building is worth. Many of them will never own a house in their lifetime yet you have a church splashing billions (I heard they spent $3billion) on this waste.
do you really know what 3bn dollar is? You are on a thread saying 7.7bn Naira and you are saying 3b dollar.
Well, it might be a waste to you but a savings for the church. What if they build a 40k seated today and in six years it gets over flooded again and the need arises for a bigger auditorium? With this 100k seater it can last for atleast 25yrs before getting heavily over flooded. So it's wisdom!
You don't look at the money, just look at the necessity. You want them to build a 100k seater with 1bn Naira so that in five years time you will read a news that dunanis HQ collapsed? God forbid. It's a state of the art facility and whatever it will cost to come in its best quality, it should be done to avoid stories and mockery later
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
spongeisback:
I didn't read your disjointed write up, because it's OBVIOUS you're trying to copy the way I write like your GOs that lack idea and creativity. gringrin

grin
that's your problem though
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
InansBobo:
do you really know what 3bn dollar is? You are on a thread saying 7.7bn Naira and you are saying 3b dollar.
Well, it might be a waste to you but a savings for the church. What if they build a 40k seated today and in six years it gets over flooded again and the need arises for a bigger auditorium? With this 100k seater it can last for atleast 25yrs before getting heavily over flooded. So it's wisdom!
You don't look at the money, just look at the necessity. You want them to build a 100k seater with 1bn Naira so that in five years time you will read a news that dunanis HQ collapsed? God forbid. It's a state of the art facility and whatever it will cost to come in its best quality, it should be done to avoid stories and mockery later

I put the $3billion in brackets specifically because I have no confirmation of it. All that you wrote is however beside the point. I do not care about churches, I care about their members contributing to a cause that does not benefit them in the long run. In 25 years many of them will still be paying rent. Imagine a scheme where 7.7billion went into creating homes for them instead. A 100kseater church will be useless to them in 25 years because they'll still be struggling to pay their rent.

1 Like

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is my own question...

2 Likes

Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
LordReed:

I put the $3billion in brackets specifically because I have no confirmation of it. All that you wrote is however beside the point. I do not care about churches, I care about their members contributing to a cause that does not benefit them in the long run. In 25 years many of them will still be paying rent. Imagine a scheme where 7.7billion went into creating homes for them instead. A 100kseater church will be useless to them in 25 years because they'll still be struggling to pay their rent.
since you don't care about churches, you can decide to build a house for the members, OK? but since the members do care about their church, they'll build their church when the need arises. Let's do what seem good to us. Bye
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
InansBobo:
since you don't care about churches, you can decide to build a house for the members, OK? but since the members do care about their church, they'll build their church when the need arises. Let's do what seem good to us. Bye

Yes come I have built some invisible houses, come and buy.
Re: 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital by InansBobo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
LordReed:

Yes come I have built some invisible houses, come and buy.
I'm not in need.. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Pastors Are Gay--bishop Ighele / Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) / Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.