Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Davido Supposed To Sign Me After My Performance In 30BG Concert - Dreadman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Supposed To Sign Me After My Performance In 30BG Concert - Dreadman (400 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Supposed To Sign Me After My Performance In 30BG Concert - Dreadman by Kratospaul: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2018
The Nigerian Rapper Took His IG Page This morning to Explain How he Felt After His Performance in 30BG Concert

He Said "I Was The Person that Thrilled the Fans More Than Any other Artiste in the Concert, I Even Taught Davido Will Sign me After the Concert, It's Obvious Davido don't know What Real Talents Are"

What Do you Have to Say About This Guys?

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh To Go Tour Comes 2019 / ‘if Anything Happens To Me, It’s On You’- Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido (screenshot) / Toyin Lawani Attacks Mothers Who Complain About Their Children's Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.