Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] (436 Views)

How To Make Money With Your Music On Spotify / Spotify, Apple Music, Boomplay And Youtube Playlist Submission For Free 2021 / Learn How To Keyboard Drum(enter Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Babaisaac(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
No Long talk I will upgrade your personal Spotify account to premium.
For a very little fee Enjoy unlimited music.

One downside of streaming without Premium is that you've got less control of your tunes. First of all, you're limited to shuffle play for whole albums. That means you won't be able to turn on a specific song you want to hear, instead relying on a random selection order.

If you don't like the songs it plays on shuffle mode, you may find yourself wishing you had a Premium account. Only premium users get unlimited skips so they can breeze by songs they don't like.

Plus, premium users enjoy ads free music streaming.

Contact me through my signature.
Re: Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Babaisaac(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Get your Spotify premium upgrade for a little token
Re: Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Babaisaac(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Get your upgrade today
Re: Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Babaisaac(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Nadheer15: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Babaisaac:
No Long talk I will upgrade your personal Spotify account to premium.
For a very little fee Enjoy unlimited music.

One downside of streaming without Premium is that you've got less control of your tunes. First of all, you're limited to shuffle play for whole albums. That means you won't be able to turn on a specific song you want to hear, instead relying on a random selection order.

If you don't like the songs it plays on shuffle mode, you may find yourself wishing you had a Premium account. Only premium users get unlimited skips so they can breeze by songs they don't like.

Plus, premium users enjoy ads free music streaming.

Contact me through my signature.
Can one download and listen to music offline in premium?
Re: Spotify Upgrade Service [ Enter Here ] by Babaisaac(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2019
Nadheer15:
Can one download and listen to music offline in premium?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career / Armstrong Professional Saxophone For Sale...imported From USA...250k last / Triangle X Box O Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.