Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How To Find A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Find A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career (437 Views)

“the Hidden Industry Secrets For Finding A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your� / Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music(part 2) / Build Your Music Career Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career by SureBusiness(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you are an Upcoming Musician, and you are truly desirous of becoming a music star, achieving fame and wealth and rising to the top of the industry, then this will be the most exciting message you read today.

These are secrets anyone who wants to succeed in the Nigerian and even African music industry should know to hit it big.

If you are an upcoming musician, and you want to “blow”, there are two ways you can do it.

Top Nigerian Music Producer Reveals for the very first time…(Dj mo Stephens)

The HIDDEN INDUSTRY SECRETS For Finding A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career...

Look, trying to promote your own song all by yourself is tedious hard work.

You will go cap in hand, begging DJs, radio personalities, established music stars to help you distribute, and most of them will say NO.

You need a sponsor or record label for your musical career...

A sponsor will simply buy your way into the right circles. They will pay DJs to spin your songs at parties, they will pay radio personalities to play your songs on their shows, they will pay other artists to feature.

When you have someone covering the promotion end for you, you will be able to work without any pressure.

To succeed, you have to be different, you MUST be different.

If you want to get a sponsor to fund your music careers there is a specific path to doing it.. 

And, If you want to get sponsor or record label for your musical career, Send me a DM now.
https:///1t4pc7

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career by Vibeboy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good day everyone, am vibeboy and happy to be here i am an artiste and here to connect to my helpers here thanka

(1) (Reply)

Any PH Based upcoming Artiste?? / Please Visit Naijamusic.net I Droped A Hit Track "Blackberry Holder" / Upcoming Artistes!! Today Is Your Day!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.