Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (35736 Views)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Rabiu4190: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:
I have never for once seen a healthy looking criminal (with the exception of politicians of course!) in my whole 25 years of existence!
I wonder what they do with the proceeds of their nefarious activities! undecided

Ashawo 24/7 that is the reason they look so so bad.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by clintino700(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Exactly the truth
obainojazz:
undecided

Story, they killed him.. Nigga wasn't escaping jare.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by gr8child(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol. Interesting how he got shot in his chest while running away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:
I have never for once seen a healthy looking criminal (with the exception of politicians of course!) in my whole 25 years of existence!
I wonder what they do with the proceeds of their nefarious activities! undecided
Hmm
You are 25years old then undecided
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by mercydaniel: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2018
victokafor:
But why is that police bullets always remove clothes leaving behind boxers grin
bcus u don't detain anyone with suit and agbada.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by odysey: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2018
victokafor:
But why is that police bullets always remove clothes leaving behind boxers grin

they think doing that will make them look more like criminals yet We know and someday all the extra judicial killing will be tried in court
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by ebby9z(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Nigeria Police sha.
They can arrange things ehn...they shot him and placed a gun beside him. They can't even do it well

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by PapaAdanna: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Is it only me that is noticing that the guy is still having hard on while dead already.

I wonder what he will do to the first female spirit he meets over there... hihihihihihihihihihi
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by bewla(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Earthbound:
Good riddance to smelling rubbish
are u sure is not set up to cover up
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Bondinus(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I agree. Crime doesn't pay, but our police are very good liars, how did they strip him naked, blood still fresh, gun by the side and my training was when someone is gunned down or shot, remove the weapon from him. And these thiefs in uniforms are washing us. My take is, he MIGHT be a thief, but theur stories are never true. Advice to my people, don't fall into their net. It's bad
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Ykol(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2018
victokafor:
But why is that police bullets always remove clothes leavini tireg behind boxers?�
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Harry00(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
chai
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by kamez(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2018
the police killed him simple... I'm sure he didn't try to escape.. that one is just false allegation
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by amazon14: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Crime doesn't pay, but police should have been truthful. You bought him out from cell and killed him simple.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by megareal: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2018
I doubt he tried to escape. They executed him and spun this yarn.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Switruth: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2018
It’s a bit easier in Nigeria to kill humans than chickens. Too bad.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:
what of Evans.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:
what of Evans?
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Boyooosa(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Who is to explain the other side of the story now that they have killed the suspect even after arresting him successfully...
Was he with that gun again after he has been arrested?
How did he make attempt to run away even in the net of the police; criminal of that rhelm, being careless with him or something...ayam not understanding.
#ApoKillingLoading

1 Like

Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by texazzpete(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2018
As soon as he was identified as a cop killer, his days were numbered. The police most likely simply took him outside, shot him and cooked up this cover story.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by jidxin(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Police jungle justice. Police nd lies
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Good job
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:
they use their proceeds to smoke igbo,drink beer and spend the remaining money they use to sleep with oloshocheesy. So how will someone with such a lifestyle look healthycheesy.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Bizmagnet: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
phranklyn92:

Ruminate!
Thanks dear. It's a typo.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Mike008(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Waterloo
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
This does not add up...

He confessed.

He was killed in a shoot out.

How?
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by Cassim33(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] life in ghettos do or die
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by movetoca: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
You captured him alive and he tried to escape from the police station? Something doesn't add up.
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by tmcleo2k2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please make una no yab me ooo but e be like say Naija police bullet de superior to all other police worldwide...how the thing de take UnCloth "criminals" still de baffle me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic by KingSango(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
balanceofterror1:
Lies from the pit of hell.

You have killed him....SIMPLE.

Yet I don't blame them because a message has been sent don't kill police. grin We have to have law and order yet most important respect for official power. The police are in their right to pursue and apprehend dangerous criminals alive or dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.