Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim (4228 Views)

Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
I will give women 35 per cent if elected in 2019 ― People’s Trust presidential candidate

AHEAD of the 2019 general election, the Presidential candidate of Peoples Trust (PT), Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has assured Nigerian women of getting a 35percent representative in the elective positions and appointment if he emerged the nation’s president in 2019.
Olawepo-Hashim who stated this in Akure, Ondo State capital, during the inauguration of South West Women for Hashim, said his government would ensure women participation in politics and governance.He said “I fought for this when I was Secretary of Youth and Women sub-committee of transition of the beginning of President Obasanjo in 1999. We realised that in the cabinet, there were more than 30 per cent almost 35 per cent of women in that cabinet when Obasanjo was elected.
I will exceed that projection when elected as president because I once fought for it. We will achieve that and we will ensure that affirmative per cent.”

Apart from this, the People’s Trust Presidential candidate, promised to put an end to cervical cancer if elected president, saying his government will sponsor vaccine for all girls from age nine to age 25.“We will vaccinate against cancer and that is what I am going to do for all Nigerian girls and young women.
“They will have the vaccines against cervical cancer when I am elected president in 2019. As commander in chief, I will do it within 6 months of being sworn-in. This is a major program for women that will protect them in the future against falling ill to cancer.”

Olawepo-Hashim also promised to create four million jobs annually if elected president in 2019 and said “I’m somebody who knows how to create jobs. I will create jobs for your children.

“I will create four million jobs every year by removing the obstacles to investment in Nigeria because it is only the private sector that can create jobs, not the government.

“We are going to expand the economy from the $510 billion to a $4 trillion economy. That will be achieved with the New Nigeria Economic Development Plan.

“We will pay workers minimum wage and will celebrate our first anniversary with N50,000 minimum wage for workers. We will stop killings and unite Nigerians. Nigeria has never been divided as it is under the APC government today.

“We will give Nigeria a government that will unite the country, secure the land and a government where all Nigerians will be protected.

Speaking his vision for the power sector, he said “all that I will say is that the most important thing will need in the power Sector is an investment. For you to have an investment in the sector, investors must see how their money will come back when they put their money in the Sector.

“For now, the distribution sector where the money is collected is not being properly managed. Revenues are not coming. If they can’t collect their revenue, they can’t invest in the power sector. We need to fix what is going on in the distribution sector.

“Right now, the privatisation done was not effectively done. We have people managing that Sector, who do not have the capacity in investment to make that sector, that unit to be efficient. That is where the problem is, we need to fix it and I will fix because I am an investor in the power sector.”

Hashim, while speaking on restructuring, said ” I believe in the devolution of power from the federal government to the state, so that they can mobilise resources.

” But I did not believe in the recomposition of regions. I believe in moving power from the federal government to the state government. I will address the lack of equality in the zones. I will create one state in the South East region, that I will do within one year.”

https://gohashim.org/2018/11/26/i-will-give-women-35-per-cent-if-elected-in-2019-%E2%80%95-peoples-trust-presidential-candidate/?fbclid=IwAR3GDP-_nwm1cAbfsLQbN466_0V8FXy4yehksRCM6h0DzJRtLmbVMK7naso
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Richdad50(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
No matter how much Nairaland tries to sell this Hashim of a guy, he will not win his WARD. Lets shift our focus to the two that we know are capable of winning. Its not a bad thing to try the Impossible, but try the Impossible closest to Possible. His time will come but not 2019

#RichdadDarts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by tachacute(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by fergie001: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gender Policy of 2006 stayes 35% participation for women...

We fail in this regard with GEJ allotting 31% which isn't good enough,until it came down to 16% under this administration.

Women should leave the kitchen and Instastory and get involved........
Hashim is doing well though........but he won't win,let's be honest.....
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by SouthWestFacts: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
But words will changed when you assumed office undecided
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Franzinni: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
More than 35 percent to come and be sweeping national assembly bah? All these politicians play on the emotions of the gullible masses... The sick part is when a failed fool comes up with something like NEXT LEVEL...

If this level is hell under APC what will the next level be under this vampires?

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by nickxtra(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
This guy sabi make mouth cool
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by omoadeleye(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hh
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by simple250: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
So nothing for Men And Boys cheesy

Wait for slay queens to vote u kiss
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Mursz: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
If.........
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Kkk777: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Omo ale jatijati. That's the way they always run mouth. The one bubu promised we are yet to see any.

Bubu even promised 1 naira to 1 dollar

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
IDIOT,NONSENSE AND STUPID MAN!!!

They don't have anything to offer just to come and loot!!!grin grin grin

NONSENSE!!!!!!!grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our Mumu Don DO!!!
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by thesicilian: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Appointments, maybe. But elective positions are not yours to give.

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Triangles1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Go give them now, you think this is military era where you dictate as you like, ask Buhari. Poison will be yours if you fail to complied. Ask Abacha and Buhari. Thank God sai baba has complied finally.
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by youngbravian(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Empty barrel loman pariwo
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by Bizmagnet: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very sense-making.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by symbianDON(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
this guy ought to be given a chance....however, Nigerians seem to prefer being plagued with 70-something year old men who are already senile....it is well
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by HisSexcellency(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
mrrights:
I will give women 35 per cent if elected in 2019 ― People’s Trust presidential candidate

AHEAD of the 2019 general election, the Presidential candidate of Peoples Trust (PT), Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has assured Nigerian women of getting a 35percent representative in the elective positions and appointment if he emerged the nation’s president in 2019.
Olawepo-Hashim who stated this in Akure, Ondo State capital, during the inauguration of South West Women for Hashim, said his government would ensure women participation in politics and governance.He said “I fought for this when I was Secretary of Youth and Women sub-committee of transition of the beginning of President Obasanjo in 1999. We realised that in the cabinet, there were more than 30 per cent almost 35 per cent of women in that cabinet when Obasanjo was elected.
I will exceed that projection when elected as president because I once fought for it. We will achieve that and we will ensure that affirmative per cent.”

Apart from this, the People’s Trust Presidential candidate, promised to put an end to cervical cancer if elected president, saying his government will sponsor vaccine for all girls from age nine to age 25.“We will vaccinate against cancer and that is what I am going to do for all Nigerian girls and young women.
“They will have the vaccines against cervical cancer when I am elected president in 2019. As commander in chief, I will do it within 6 months of being sworn-in. This is a major program for women that will protect them in the future against falling ill to cancer.”

Olawepo-Hashim also promised to create four million jobs annually if elected president in 2019 and said “I’m somebody who knows how to create jobs. I will create jobs for your children.

“I will create four million jobs every year by removing the obstacles to investment in Nigeria because it is only the private sector that can create jobs, not the government.

“We are going to expand the economy from the $510 billion to a $4 trillion economy. That will be achieved with the New Nigeria Economic Development Plan.

“We will pay workers minimum wage and will celebrate our first anniversary with N50,000 minimum wage for workers. We will stop killings and unite Nigerians. Nigeria has never been divided as it is under the APC government today.

“We will give Nigeria a government that will unite the country, secure the land and a government where all Nigerians will be protected.

Speaking his vision for the power sector, he said “all that I will say is that the most important thing will need in the power Sector is an investment. For you to have an investment in the sector, investors must see how their money will come back when they put their money in the Sector.

“For now, the distribution sector where the money is collected is not being properly managed. Revenues are not coming. If they can’t collect their revenue, they can’t invest in the power sector. We need to fix what is going on in the distribution sector.

“Right now, the privatisation done was not effectively done. We have people managing that Sector, who do not have the capacity in investment to make that sector, that unit to be efficient. That is where the problem is, we need to fix it and I will fix because I am an investor in the power sector.”

Hashim, while speaking on restructuring, said ” I believe in the devolution of power from the federal government to the state, so that they can mobilise resources.

” But I did not believe in the recomposition of regions. I believe in moving power from the federal government to the state government. I will address the lack of equality in the zones. I will create one state in the South East region, that I will do within one year.”

https://gohashim.org/2018/11/26/i-will-give-women-35-per-cent-if-elected-in-2019-%E2%80%95-peoples-trust-presidential-candidate/?fbclid=IwAR3GDP-_nwm1cAbfsLQbN466_0V8FXy4yehksRCM6h0DzJRtLmbVMK7naso
I just visited your blog now, i discovered that 80% of the contents are all about this Hashim guy. Are you a member of his PR team
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by deboysben(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
As if you will win
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
As if you will win

Yes, he will win
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by deboysben(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
mrrights:

Yes, he will win
OK Bro
I wish
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by brickswrites: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
we are sure of that Sir!

Nobody can do it better than you Sir.

you have lived all your life supporting Humanity and fighting for Nigerians, I have no doubt in me that you are the right person for Nigeria at this critical time.

Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by blesssingtime(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
this is what they usual say
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by inforesource: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please stop making statement like this. Women are not inferior. Leave them to fight their way there.
Re: I Will Give Women More Than 35 Percent If Elected In 2019, Says Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
IsupportHashim

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / Why Jonathan Is Not Campaigning In Kano- Kwankwaso / Ihedioha Begs Rochas For Forgiveness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.