Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

“linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In Hotel” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In Hotel” – Kemi Olunloyo (440 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In Hotel” – Kemi Olunloyo by jesutakewe(f): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has accused celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji of stealing her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi’s sperm after a bout of sex at a hotel.

Though lots of social media users believes Kemi might be quite hyperbolic in her claims sometimes, but this particular allegation seems to be corroborating Stella Dimokokorkus’s claims when she had a clash with Linda recently.

Stella had called Linda Ikeji a Sperm Thief.

Sholaye Jeremi is planning to splash some cash on his favourite past time this Christmas and it ain’t women. It’s more exotic cars.

Jeremi is already the owner of one of the top notch Rolls Royce’s. The Delta big boy has distanced himself from Linda Ikeji’s baby Jayce after allegations that she took his used condom from a hotel encounter to an IVF clinic to impregnate her eggs and have a surrogate carry it.

Journalist and Professional Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus recently called Linda a “sperm thief”. I reported a bulk of the surrogacy story. Linda ruined my brand and I forgave her for that part.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/linda-ikeji-stole-sholaye-jeremi-sperm-sex-hotel-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: “linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In Hotel” – Kemi Olunloyo by Soulsymbol99: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
So is no longer moonbump abi sunguard undecided dis woman needs help angry

(1) (Reply)

Reason Behind Cardi B & Offset Break Up 'revealed' / Teni The Entertainer To Shut Down ''yes You Can'' Final Gala 2018. / I Used To Dream That I Will Date Offset – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.