Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson (558 Views)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson by EzegeNG: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Dorcas Fapson who seems to be fed up with the stereotype tag on her, has warned Nigerians to stop comparing her with their mother’s standards.

The Nollywood actress who was enmeshed in a controversy with a Taxify driver few months ago, stated that not everyone sleeps with older or married men to live the good life. Dorcas Fapson wrote via her insta-story ;

Not everyone has to sleep with older/married men to enjoy life. Stop comparing me to your mother’s standards

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/stop-comparing-me-with-your-mothers-standards-actress-dorcas-fapson/

Re: Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson by EzegeNG: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson by IamD18: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
So this idiotic feminist did not go to jail after accusing an innocent uber driver of raping her.

Re: Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2018
grin the above me is loosing his mind cool and in pain

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP
Re: Stop Comparing Me With Your Mother’s Standards – Actress Dorcas Fapson by Mrop(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lol.....

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Toyin Adegbola Sign Multimillion Naira Endorsement Deal (photo) / [18+] Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online / 50 Cent Acquire New Rolls Royce After Davido....rolls Royce Trending (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.