Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari (15804 Views)

Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None / June 12: It’s National Tragedy Celebrating Democracy Day Under Buhari – PDP / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
This government have not issued any official statement concerning the Metele disaster by BH because guilty conscience will not allow it.Yet have guts to start their response with blame game?

Buhari/APC as a party must of course be full of satanic people.Never seen any set of useless lots
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Exactly the same propaganda you deployed to grab power.

And again, stop using a picture of Booharri Jibril in Igbo traditional attire, it is disgusting. He never valued the Easterners while in power and only wear red caps when it is election period. You guys make the dullard look truly desperate for 5%ers vote.

grin
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by amazon14: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
If there is anyone politicisizing it, it is you Buhari, Apc, and the army who tried to hide such tragedy
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyin44:
Instead of Atiku should be telling Nigeria..how..why..he is most wanted in America..he busies criticizing Buhari.
Is going to America a constitutional requirement of becoming president of Nigeria? Atiku is in d opposition party. If he doesn't criticize buhari who else will? Isn't that what d opposition do everywhere? Did buhari not criticise Jonathan much more? Guess what, he still criticising Jonathan as if APC is in d opposition
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Livingstone124: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Atiku is necessary evil. I would choose him over an obvious evil a.k.a Buhari .
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Salamillah: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Salamillah:
[/quote][quote author=fk001 post=73346544]Atiku is a selfish bastard i must say!!

Prior to 2015 election when he was in APC he hired some local vigilantes to fight BH when they were about to invade Yola, I thought he did it as a Nationalist but little did i know that he did it for his selfish reasons, he was scared that if BH finally invade Yola where must of his business reside, his company will crumble and lost millions of Naira.

I will rather stay at home than to vote for Atiku.
fk001:
Atiku is a selfish bastard i must say!!

Prior to 2015 election when he was in APC he hired some local vigilantes to fight BH when they were about to invade Yola, I thought he did it as a Nationalist but little did i know that he did it for his selfish reasons, he was scared that if BH finally invade Yola where must of his business reside, his company will crumble and lost millions of Naira.

fk001:

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
fk001:

what's this one saying

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by lucy10(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
APC should be hiding their shame instead because they are only good at putting blames on people for the failures and poor governance.
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Pennywise(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is a Buhari tragedy. Not a national tragedy
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by KingRagnar: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
“It took Waziri Atiku Abubakar only a few hours to respond to the incident and express support, while it took the APC’s President Buhari a whole week to express ‘shock.’ We, therefore, wonder who is truly ‘selfish". The fact that PMB did not address the issue on TV does not mean that he didn't address it immediately the killings took place. However, It is not a competition of who answers first but about who is willing to take necessary strategies to end the killings once and for all, I do believe PMB is already working on some new strategies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Ndolarr: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm upset by the regular infantile claim by government that Boko Haram has been defeated, either technically or otherwise! They should stop insulting our sensibilities with the stupid claim. The day any government official make the claim again, I will embark on hunger strike till next year election in February! Enough warning for Lai Muhammed and others o!
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by afolayangs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

Exactly what u did to GEJonathan 2014 undecided
you just on point
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by fk001(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
fergie001:

Three questions Sir:

1. He was doing it to protect his businesses in Yola,are his businesses no longer there?

2. He had already lost the primaries,who had the favour of the employed vigilantes,himself or his party candidate Sir?

3. What statements had he made that have shown politics or worse still as bad as pre-2015?

Answer

1. BH are no longer a threat in Yola axis now. God forbid but let's say if BH were to attack Yola tomorrow Atiku will spent whatever amount to tackle them.

2. As I said this is not about politics it is about survival of his business.

3. Rephrase your question.
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by tinktanker: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyin44:
Instead of Atiku should be telling Nigeria..how..why..he is most wanted in America..he busies criticizing Buhari.
see how little ur brain is?
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by annnikky(f): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
afolayangs:
you just on point
He's looking for pity now forgetting that karna is a bitch
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by annnikky(f): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
afolayangs:
you just on point
He's looking for pity now forgetting that karma is a bitch
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Earthbound:
My brothers and sisters, let's dissapoint APC and PDP in February. Yes we can!

If America can take a gamble on an idiot from The Apprentice, we should give Sowore a chance. PDP, APC have factions that sponsor Boko Haram lowkey. We've experienced 16 years of PDP, 4 years after APC and still we're yet to enjoy the dividends of democracy. What pains me the most is the youth, most of who were in primary or secondary school when Atiku was VP, shouting Atikulated up and down.
Spits.
if we need to list credible contestants, Spwpre wont even be in the top 5 among contestants. Stop making this an issue for Sowore... has he managed his own biased reporting outfit called Sahara Reporters? Please, keep thst arrogant egocentric guy away.
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Keyamo's response was weak. The Atiku media team scored a point on this one. Keyamo should focus more on putting his responses in writing to make it more ATIKULATED instead of these weak rantings.

However, am of the view that the youth of Nigeria should disappoint APC and PDP in 2019. Other viable options are
Sowore
Oby
Muoghalu
Hasheem etc.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
PrinceBBlack:
if we need to list credible contestants, Spwpre wont even be in the top 5 among contestants. Stop making this an issue for Sowore... has he managed his own biased reporting outfit called Sahara Reporters? Please, keep thst arrogant egocentric guy away.

Sahara Reporters are raising the bar in investigative journalism in Nigeria, second only to PREMIUM TIMES.
Ask Stella Odua
David Mark
Bukola Saraki
Patricia Etteh
Etc.

All of them threatened Sahara Reporters with lawsuit but nothing happened
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by fergie001: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
fk001:

Answer

1. BH are no longer a threat in Yola axis now. God forbid but let's say if BH were to attack Yola tomorrow Atiku will spent whatever amount to tackle them.

2. As I said this is not about politics it is about survival of his business.

3. Rephrase your question.

1. Which businessman wouldn't do same?
Will Atiku hire local vigilantes for Enugu,Benue and the likes?

2. You have answered the question.....so the PR department of the APC should be told it isn't politics...

3. Did you remember the APC held a rally in 2014 and practically said the same thing the Atiku Campaign Organisation just said?
Were the APC playing politics then?
In a nutshell,if you don't want to vote Atiku or you want to vote him is your inalienable Right but these reasons you gave are not in line...
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by gare(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na wa Wonders they say shall never end, I never knew I will live to see PMB wailing, this is serious, Atiku/PDP acting like Ruling party, PMB/APC wailing . grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Wahala90: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by islandmoon: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
this buhari is so annoying to be a president, how can you be complaining about something you have done yourself? this is a man who the video of him saying it is still everywhere, in his words, how can bokoharam kill Nigerian soldiers, how can young people die in abuja looking for job?,

Mr buhari , we know Islamist state on north east is not a problem for you, you have defended sharia openly before now, so, what are the air force we pay so much with tax payers money doing with our jets when the attack was going on, why can't they use it? why pay them money if they can not support with air support?
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Cocolatti(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyin44:
how does this relate to the issue
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by islandmoon: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
this must truly be Jubril because buhari did just that in 2015, so he won't complain
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by dahnimoh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
So now its a crime to say what you see
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by dominique(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Are you not the one enabling him to do that?
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by YouthfulVapour: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
oyin44:
Sorry!
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Was APC 'sensitive' when it refused to acknowledge the death of soldiers and pretended all was well? Does it do any good to the memory of the soldiers and their families? No.

So where are they lamenting, if not for the social media (which the buhari government intends ban if he wins election next year, Allah forbids), boko haram will continue to kill soldier and progress until they get to the south in Ibadan or even lagos and catch southerners unaware.

The oppresive tyrannical government will continue to try to repress the truth, whenever their gimmicks are exposed, they resort to infantile rants and effusions calling the opposition 'insensitive'.

This fraudulent APC government must be kept on their toes till nigerians kick them out next year. Insha Allah!
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by brodalokie: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
emror4u:
America America, are they our god?, We are talking about national tragedy in this country and you're there busy shouting America,,,

Wait, have you ever been to Ghana? Talk more of America.

Just checked your profile and realised you just registered yesterday, how am I sure you're not that stupid Butterfly called leo with a new monica...

America is not our god but they are the ones with the machinery that superceed our own.
If you want Nigeria to be proud then it is time we learned to have secrets that is basically for the benefit of the ordinary citizens.
The whole West coast ie France, UK, USA is boiling now. We should be capable of washing our own clothes in the daylight secret places with Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by Oshin56(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
killing of boko haram is killing norther 7yrs ago inn the 2015 you used boko haram to campaign that they will be defeat and you failed to fulfill the campaign promise and opposition is using the same pattern now you are now wailing
Re: Atiku Politicising National Tragedy — Buhari by IykeD(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have never seen a more senseless person in my life. Little wonder another sitting president called him lifeless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinyemi Onigbinde: It Doesn’t Make Sense Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram / SERAP To Sue FG & Udom Over Inibehe Effiong's Sentence / Mace Snatching: Omo-agege Risks Prosecution, Six Months Jail – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.