Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina (30251 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Deji Adeyanju With Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Granted Him Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Oyindidi(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
madridguy:
Femi Adesina is right.
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Gkemz: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels TV has always been biased even before the inception of this govt. The medium was used to carryout deceitful campaigns of APC. Have you wondered why Buhari prefer watching channels amongst every other TV stations in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by felix10(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels is APC & APC is channels.
I used to like channels until now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Channels TV is the best. Let's stop the bring him down syndrome
They are disgrace to modern journalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by dayoakinns(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
Awoo88:

AIT struggling? AIT that is beating channels now to morning show. Kakkakisocia is gaining traction evey day. If they do rating like they do in us, sunrise daily will be begging to stay on air
I agree with you, This days I prefer watching AIT kakkaki to sunrise daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Bizibi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I don't watch Channels TV and TVC anymore and my company have stopped advertizing with them, they are just puppet stations that are in bed with the useless government. They are more or less an extension of worthless NTA.

It is common knowledge that that Pseudo-Arab anchor called Ajuri Ngelale and others of channels tv are APC card carrying members. They don't even try to hide it. If they check and tell themselves the trutg, they'll see that their viewership and patronage have reduced since they started wallowing with the buffoons in aso rock.

I'll stick to Arise News and STV when I want truthful reportage.
anytime I'm bored and I tune to nta,I just smh.....I nor dey even near tvc but channels t.v really surprised me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by ajebuter(f): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Channels TV don turn something else just because John Momoh wan become information minister/DG NTA

Your head is very correct today....

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by tegaever: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
peeps4u:
Just recently, Femi Adesina made a statement in an interview with channels TV that all over the world casualties of soldiers aren't disclosed. This statement was however proven to be a blatant lie as there are records of casualties of soldiers from UK, US, France and several countries which are accessible online and to citizens.

Adesina came under heavy attacks and criticisms from Nigerians following this lie. However, a journalist with CBC news, BBC who is based in Lagos, named Anna Cunningham with twitter handle @journo_anna this morning discovered that channelstv had edited the said interview on their YouTube page and cut out the part where Femi Adesina made the controversial statement?

Question:
Why did channels TV cut out the part where Femi made the figure statement?
Whose interest was channels TV serving to have edited the video?
Are channels TV doing the bidding of the APC?
Can channels TV be henceforth seen as unbiased and reliable news platform?

Here is the editted video on channels YouTube?

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4mxzAdtwauc

The screenshots and reactions.

LOL...this one is learning how to twerk
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
It is a norm allover the world for government to control local media however, Adesina guffed and it is very obvious. Let him tread carefully by next time.

Hot seat
If you know, you know
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by 6digitscomrade: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
shreder:
A BMC member just provoked me updere and I reported,citin rule 2

Don't abuse,bully,delibratelyinsult/PROVOKE,fight or wish harm to Nairaland members or their Tribe.

BMC members wish harm for evry single Nairalander and demsefs,join me in reportin dem anywhere u see dem
I'm u wiv u bro...Especially that scoundrel omoowa8888../that guy must be exterminated like a dangerous virus..
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by RevenGeMission: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
guest mode and disabled ID
shreder:

Hw did u knw abt wat happened to reputable APC members in NL in 2016,2017 wen u only registered June 26,2018
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Pitokwe(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerians can sha believe anything.
People who mostly focus their energy watching African magic will just come here and be blabing.

I watched the said interview live on the day it was aired. Femi Adesina Never mention any figure.

But would channels do that?

Channels will never take side. The day they do I will be here to crucify them.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by HunWI: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yoruba controlled media... Expect nothing less than a fake media outlet
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by bedspread: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels Tv have sold their Birth right for a Pottage of Porridge!!
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by peeps4u: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pitokwe:
Nigerians can sha believe anything.
People who mostly focus their energy watching African magic will just come here and be blabing.

I watched the said interview live on the day it was aired. Femi Adesina Never mention any figure.

But would channels do that?

Channels will never take side. The day they do I will be here to crucify them.

The joke is on you
Let me help your comprehension, no one said Femi mentioned any figure. Femi said in that interview that govts all over the world don't disclose military fatalities. The claim was later proven to be false and drew a lot of attacks on Femi and presidency.

The issue is why did channels later remove the part where Femi made that statement?

If you watched the said interview like you claimed, you wouldn't say channels didn't take side with the doctored video on their YouTube which is different from the real interview.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Pitokwe(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
peeps4u:

The joke is on you
Let me help your comprehension, no one said Femi mentioned any figure. Femi said in that interview that govts all over the world don't disclose military fatalities. The claim was later proven to be false and drew a lot of attacks on Femi and presidency.

The issue is why did channels later remove the part where Femi made that statement?

If you watched the said interview like you claimed, you wouldn't say channels didn't take side with the doctored video on their YouTube which is different from the real interview.

Lol.comprehension ni,incomprehension ko.
Did you read where I ask why will channels do that? Sure you also did not understand that question.

You cannot be a judge in your own case.
If channels actually removed that part and we are now aware,the normal thing is to hear their own side first before coming to say they are taking sides.

As long as I know,they are the one credible unbiased media house in Nigeria .
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels should release the whole video and tender a letter of apology to Femi Adesina.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by luxiesagripro: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
I think we’re begin to incline towards the way things are run in North Korea.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Kharol1234: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
olumide4christ:

I agree with you completely....despite the fact that TVC has ties to Tinubu, yet they are very unbiased in their reporting and discussions. They even report and discuss issues that put Tinubu's APC in bad light, despite their Tinubu connection. Infact, the way they criticize some important people in APC on Journalists Hangout, you would think Tinubu wasn't the leader of APC.
Their program Journalists Hangout is a must see for me Monday to Friday...they focus so much on political issues, the war on Boko Haram, herdsmen & what the government is not doing right about the issues. My kudos to them!
I don't watch Channels tv anymore since I discovered TVC News.
journalists hangout outstanding progam 4 me even deji 360 sef
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank God freedom of speech bill was passed during GEJ regime... if i am not mistaken.. its Hon Abike Dabrin who championed it.. now in APC..
Sorry to say party of lies.. if not with PMB.. O Y O is the case..
U can imagine how individuals are losing their professionalism to obey people they are better than in all ramifications.

Just like a full grown human being with wisdom God has endowed you with obeying or making COW your master and doing everything to please it.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by sunnymix: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
A Pastor said channels tv will be in a huge mess but they never listened,see them now..God plshelp them out of this mess.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Manspeaks(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Just saw the video and truly that part was edited out 5.30 into the video. This is sad and tragic. The Nigerian media is just not professional enough. Shout out to premium times and a few others . Soldiers died and for days no news paper could carry the news. If not for foreign media and premium times . Femi adesina lied on national television and channels tv that has won best station 12 years in a row edited the interview to protect the government in power. Media is supposed to tell it like it is and let the masses make up their mind . This is like a repeat of the military era just that this media of this era are being bought. Tragic.if you want to be absolutely sure of the edit, the display time at the bottom right of the video jumps from 20.45 to 20.47 in a matter of seconds when you get to 5.30 of the video. That's 2 minutes edited out. Maybe it was for advert grin

TVC also known as Tinubus Vision Continental is the worst. Used to watch their journalist hangout program but on one occasion where they clearly refused to criticize tinubu and ambode for lack of transparency in procurement of projects in a topic they were discussing, I just gave up on them. It's Normal to take sides Afterall fox loves Trump and CNN hates Trump but even when Trump withdrew the white house pass of that CNN reporter, fox supported and stood by the CNN reporter. Even fox won't edit like this to protect Trump. It's unethical. Which way Nigeria.

Has anybody noticed how Channels TV has introduced disclaimer to their morning show, Sunrise Daily? It is astonishing!
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by biztip: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
I hope they won't edit d election results come 2019

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by softthings: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
patrick89:
Seun Okin baloye, Mauope Ogun and Ajuri are APC mole.
Whereas Chamberlain Usoh is sympathetic to PDP although not so obvious well said bro..

All of a sudden Channels TV that used to shack me have become a shadow of itself.
I remember how I kept a tab on Sunrisedaily but these days I would rather tune to AIT, Arise or Silverbird.
Now this is actually very unconscious from me.
Not until I started seeing the foot print of APC on Seun Okin, whom I so much respect before now.
He has soft spot for Tinubu or should I say he is a Tinubu mole on Channels TV.
We all know that the ceo if the TV station is a staunch APC member.
One day I will bring out time to talk about the Intel's and agenda of Tinubu's dynasty.
But let me continue with the issue.
I recall vividly how seun would invite the former opc publicity secretary Ogundamisi, and introduced him as "a neutral observer"
"Like he lies through his teeth with so much shameless boldness"

It didn't end there,has anyone noticed that he focuses so much on mushroom candidates than the main candidates?
Hey before you say shii, check American political atmosphere, they have many parties but the main stream media focuses in the two major parties.

How many times have you seen channels TV cover exclusive reports?
You remember how they wasted enenche at kano while they are trying to cover the bokoharam?
You remember how Charles Eruka covered the violence in river state like jetli?
They used to go beyond boundaries but today, they are shadow of themselves.
I wonder who confers the award to them.
Anyway, let me stop here but I'm sooo disappointed with channels crew because they have been reduced to news reading blog.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by poseidon12: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2018
madridguy:
Femi Adesina is right.

You don't have shame or integrity.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by peeps4u: 6:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Pitokwe:

Lol.comprehension ni,incomprehension ko.
Did you read where I ask why will channels do that? Sure you also did not understand that question.

You cannot be a judge in your own case.
If channels actually removed that part and we are now aware,the normal thing is to hear their own side first before coming to say they are taking sides.

As long as I know,they are the one credible unbiased media house in Nigeria .

See reason.

So you need explanation as to why they have to doctored and removed a part of an interview?
Isn't that obviously a baised reporting to cover Femi's lie by removing that part?

For your info, after the earlier call out, channels has returned the original and undoctored video back to their YouTube.

So much for unbiased media house.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Pitokwe(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2018
peeps4u:

See reason.

So you need explanation as to why they have to doctored and removed a part of an interview?
Isn't that obviously a baised reporting to cover Femi's lie by removing that part?

For your info, after the earlier call out, channels has returned the original and undoctored video back to their YouTube.

So much for unbiased media house.

Well ,you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina by Last355(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2018
Fake news station... They all collude!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds / Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.