Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng (32536 Views)

John Momoh Warns Broadcasters Against Irresponsible Journalism / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by CioAngels(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
This is sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeadersNG/status/1067396482213576704
So this is what stealing of NNPC is all about, to bribe Channels. John Momoh is doing the dictate of his brother Tony Momoh. I thought Channels had integrity, this is the beginning to an end of Channels, what he toiled for years to build will be put to ruin because of greed and lies. Buhari refuse to approve 30k as minimum wage, yet, 19b and more is being wasted. In fact, Nigerian workers, reject 30k wage and join ASUU to stay at home. May the water you thieves drinks brings shame to you all. Mr and Mrs John and Sola Momoh, what a shame. The19b belongs to the poor people of Nigerian, so think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by budaatum: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's 52,197,807.00 United States Dollar or 40,998,200.00 Pound sterling. Probably a sufficient amount to acquire a significant holding in the company!

Nigerians who accept this as true need to relocate please. Your brainlessness is detrimental to our country Nigeria!
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by olumide4christ: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2018
bedspread:

Why didn't they not Report the death of the 100 Soldiers??

Bros...go and watch Journalists Hangout this last Monday 26/11/18...it was the 1st topic of discussion... I watched it! They talked about why Boko Haram has constantly attacked the Metele village where the army base was...that the village is on Boko Haram's supply route...also talked about the kind of unconventional weapons Boko Haram used against our soldiers...how few our soldiers are in theNorth East and so on. Is that biased reporting or is the TVC you watch different from the one I watch on DSTV?

Go to TVC news Nigeria website...search for it...you'll see it there!

I'm unbiased...neither PDP or APC...I see things and say things as they are!
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by IbrahimDamola: 5:07am On Nov 28, 2018
I don't watch Channels TV and TVC anymore and my company have stopped advertizing with them, they are just puppet stations that are in bed with the useless government. They are more or less an extension of the worthless state-run NTA.

It is common knowledge that, that Pseudo-Arab anchor called Ajuri Ngelale and others of channels tv are APC card carrying members. They don't even try to hide it. If they do a self-appraisal and tell themselves the truth they'll see that their viewership and patronage have reduced since they started wallowing with the buffoons in aso rock.

I'll stick to Arise News and STV when I want truthful reportage.
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by IbrahimDamola: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2018
nokatakata:
So sad. All that money for the owner only. 19 billion and the wicked man will pay his staff peanut. You see them dressed up looking funny with some extremely cheap suit and funny looking tie. The ladies will dress up looking like some deeper life women. The camera crew and those behind the scene are the worst. They look so hungry and unkempt. Same thing for TVC. All the money and bribe goes to the owners to fly private jet and live large while the mumu workers are forced to spread their propaganda with poor salaries.

Kikikikikiki. Lmao!

1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by helinues: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2018
This people will just call money anyhow.

N19Bn. Original lies

So if Buhari gives channels 19Bn, how much will he give other media

He may have given them money, I am not disputing that, but 19bn, Na lie
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by helinues: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2018
budaatum:
That's 52,197,807.00 United States Dollar or 40,998,200.00 Pound sterling. Probably a sufficient amount to acquire a significant holding in the company!

Nigerians who accept this as true need to relocate please. Your brainlessness is detrimental to our country Nigeria!

It seems like some Nigerians brain have been replaced with rat brain.
One single station will receive 19bn.hahaha
How about other tv station, radio, media..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2018
I've always had disdain for Nigerians like John Momoh who form 'posh', speak with fake accents, and carry themselves with haughty and forced over-refinement and 'integrity'. They're totally fake, useless, corrupt, and money hungry, self-seeking manipulators 100%i of the time. That's John Momoh for you.

Idiot. Driving bulletproof G-63 all over the place forming nonsense 'media mogul'. You would have a taste of the Olisa Metuh treatment very soon, and in your own case, you would rot in detention. Let's see whether your fake accent would save you. Bastard.
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Hedonini:
I've always had disdain for Nigerians like John Momoh who form 'posh', speak with fake accents, and carry themselves with haughty and forced over-refinement and 'integrity'. They're totally fake, useless, corrupt, and money hungry, self-seeking manipulators 100%i of the time. That's John Momoh for you.

Idiot. Driving bulletproof G-63 all over the place forming nonsense 'media mogul'. You would have a taste of the Olisa Metuh treatment very soon, and in your own case, you would rot in detention. Let's see whether your fake accent would save you. Bastard.

Kilode hehehe you seem to really know him
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Tpacalipse good to see you online
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Observer007(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
emkz:
Please accusations must be backed up with facts. Someone should not just wake up and spew things because he has mouth to talk or pen to write or keyboard to type.

I am not a media expert and may receive bashing for what I am about to say. Media is fundamentally a business. A business of information dissemination: newspaper, radio, television, online reportage, Facebook, Lindaikeji et al. If Channels TV received money (please this needs to be proved) for public relations from the government, which law have they broken? Does NBC code preclude such practices? If so, can we see the relevant sections of the code? If yes, what are the consequences? We may be biased to expect that media organizations should not show preference for candidates. In the US, CNN continues to bash Donald Trump, and he bashes them back using alternative media outlets: his mouth and twitter. In France, some newspaper outlets showed (and voiced) their preference for Emmanuel Macron in the run up to the last elections, and ran down the campaigns of Francois Fillon for paying his wife from public funds. If you feel you are not getting the information from Channels, go to alternative sources, or better still, open your own. The man has overhead and salaries to pay, a company to run; where is the money supposed to come from? So because he has a passion for information dissemination, he should forget about the business side of journalism? Please.

My message is that instead of bashing people, let us build credibility by working hard, recognition by resilience so that people can come to us and request for our services. If we feel we can't do it because we feel it is unethical, that is a personal decision. So long as John Momoh has not broken any extant laws (assuming he was paid for public relations), it is not criminal.

How can I give you 100 likes for this post? Very sensible and objective post.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Buhari-Osinbajo's Promise Of 24Hour Electricity Supply: We Are Still Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.