Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Let's Know If You Can... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let's Know If You Can... (383 Views)

My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... / How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? / Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Know If You Can... by Gentlebabs(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nutrition time!
What food can you prepare well?
Drop the recipes and cooking method so we can learn.

Afang Soup: Afang leaf, water leaf, meat fish, kpomo, crayfish, pepper, maggi, salt. Wash the meat, kpumu,fish and stuck fish cook till tender, wash and cut the waterleaf and put in the pot with the meat and others, add your pepper and cray fish and cook for 5 mins, add oil and allow to boil for 3 mins then pour your afang leaf and cook for 5mins.
Serve with eba, semo, poundo or any swallow of your choice. Then carry go...

(1) (Reply)

New Website Called Spoon Compass For Listing Restaurants / Closed / CHEF Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.