Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... (1083 Views)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
We have been a bit close lately and she has been friendly, single too.

So she brought me Sunday rice, and I'm surprised because this is the first time.

None of my other female neighbors have done so.

Now I don't know what to do, should I wait for her to come take back her plate or take it back to her?

I'm not in the mood to wash any plate today, so I don't know how to handle this. I'm thinking of waiting, when she comes I'll pretend I forget and give her the plate I dumped.

What do you think.
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by CoronaVirusPro: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tomorrow is a Monday, so you need to start planning your day and moves!

It's not a time to be discussing about rice and plate!

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by immortalcrown(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
You didn't ask us whether to accept the food or not. You didn't ask us how you should eat the food.

Na plate you wan discuss with us. Be bold to say what you have in mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by Bankowner: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:
We have been a bit close lately and she has been friendly, single too.

So she brought me Sunday rice, and I'm surprised because this is the first time.

None of my other female neighbors have done so.

Now I don't know what to do, should I wait for her to come take back her plate or take it back to her?

I'm not in the mood to wash any plate today, so I don't know how to handle this. I'm thinking of waiting, when she comes I'll pretend I forget and give her the plate I dumped.

What do you think.
Don’t be freaking ungrateful!
If your story is true, as long as you accepted the meal, courtesy demands you do the proper thing by washing her plates and returning them to her yourself with a thank you. That’s what a gentleman will do. Besides, how many plates can they be that you can’t wash immediately you’re done eating or probably turning the food into your own container?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by ahnie: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
When you expect them to atleast be grateful...and they suddenly turn to efulefu.

Ocho okuku

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by Eazie351(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
The babe don lose outrightly by giving out food to someone who is lazy enough to decide whether to wash the plates or not talk less of returning it.

I pity her and her moves.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by illicit(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Abeg where una see all this neighbours wey dey give una food?

My neighbors are married, the only single that's squatting with someone comes to me when she needs a favour

I have started to avoid her, even when I am inside and she's knocking...

Parasite

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by Adewale1603(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
illicit:

My neighbors are married, the only single that's squatting with someone comes to me when she needs a favour

Parasite
audio neighbors. Not all what people post or all what you see online are true.
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
You didn't ask us whether to accept the food or not. You didn't ask us how you should eat the food.

Na plate you wan discuss with us. Be bold to say what you have in mind.

grin

Nothing dey mind o.
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bankowner:

Don’t be freaking ungrateful!
If your story is true, as long as you accepted the meal, courtesy demands you do the proper thing by washing her plates and returning them to her yourself with a thank you. That’s what a gentleman will do. Besides, how many plates can they be that you can’t wash immediately you’re done eating or probably turning the food into your own container?

True talk.

Just that I'm feeling super lazy today.

Don't know if she'll be expecting it today
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eazie351:
The babe don lose outrightly by giving out food to someone who is lazy enough to decide whether to wash the plates or not talk less of returning it.

I pity her and her moves.

Chai...

But I wasn't expecting it na..
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
illicit:

Parasite

Please avoid her o.

As long as she's staying with a guy, take it that she's married.

Normally, I dey mind my business here, just things started happening

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Please avoid her o.

As long as she's staying with a guy, take it that she's married.

Normally, I dey mind my business here, just things started happening

She's staying with two other ladies
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by Nicepoker(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eat and wash the plates. From there you will graduate to washing her undies. grin
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
illicit:

She's staying with two other ladies

Oh...

You can try your luck sha..

But this one she has started billing you already, just know that it will multiply when you start hitting it.
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nicepoker:
Eat and wash the plates. From there you will graduate to washing her undies. grin

You seem to understand my point. Normally, apart from feeling lazy, I don't do dishes or other petty chores if a lady is around
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by illicit(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Oh...

You can try your luck sha..

But this one she has started billing you already, just know that it will multiply when you start hitting it.

Nope I aint trying any thing...

She's a parasite
Re: My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... by lovediehatelive(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:

Nope I aint trying any thing...

She's a parasite

Better o.

Because their true colors come out fully when they're very comfortable with you, when you have started hitting her harder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ate Contaminated Food At A Mr. Biggs Outlet / Snail Business, To Supply / Hilarious Article On Toothpick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.