Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. (853 Views)

Nigerians Don't Know What CRAYFISH Is. Where Did This Wrong Labelling Come From? / My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... / What The Igbos Eat You Don't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. by mojisola35: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2020
We wish to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude test)on mon. 31st Aug. by 11am with the HR @ GCC Adams house, opp. Chavet office, old ife rd ibadan. Go along with your cv and writing materials. HR E.
Re: Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. by Greatzeus(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Fake. The name of the company is not mentioned because it isn't a company per se.Just group of desperate marketers,it's either Gnld or other networking crap
Re: Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. by ViktorOG: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
GNLD Neolife nonsense
Re: Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. by ViktorOG: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2020
We wish to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude test)on mon. 28th sep. by 11am with the HR @ GCC Adams house opp Chavet office by onipepeye, old ife rd ibadan. Go along with your cv and writing materials. HR E.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out With This Job Interview, Don't Know If It Is Genuine Or Not. by Iseoluwani: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
ViktorOG:
We wish to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been shortlisted for job interview (Aptitude test)on mon. 28th sep. by 11am with the HR @ GCC Adams house opp Chavet office by onipepeye, old ife rd ibadan. Go along with your cv and writing materials. HR E.

I just received their email and as I see your comment I just dey laff. awon useless people. awon afi akoko eni sofo

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Hungry Bachelor Jollof Rice / See How I Made This Delicious Buns (pics And Video) / Breaking News! This Is A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.