Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chelsea News: I Learned The Most In My Career From Lampard – Drogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea News: I Learned The Most In My Career From Lampard – Drogba (292 Views)

Five Lessons To Learn From Lampard's Eviction / Havertz: What To Expect From Lampard's New Recruit / Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea News: I Learned The Most In My Career From Lampard – Drogba by elotidesigns: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Speaking at a Chelsea fan event in Tokyo, the Ivorian highlighted the midfielder as the player he learned most from at Stamford Bridge

Didier Drogba has singled out former Chelsea teammate Frank Lampard out as one of the biggest influences on his career.

Drogba played with Lampard for eight years at Stamford Bridge, which culminated in Champions League triumph in 2012.

The two set each other up on 36 occasions in the Premier League, still the highest combined figure for goals and assists between two players in the English top flight.
Editors’ Picks

Speaking at a Yokohama fan event in Tokyo, the Ivorian was full of praise for his former teammate.
Check this out Man Utd must not lose Paul Pogba over Jose Mourinho row

“There’s one [player] that I’m going to put a bit more in front because most of my goals came from him, it’s Frank Lampard,” Drogba said.

“And also because every day after training we were staying on the pitch trying to practice, trying to create some exercises because the ones we did a few days ago were becoming too easy.

“So, we were trying to bring in new exercises and that’s how we progressed and challenged each other to score goals, to create assists and for me I learned a lot from him.”

Article continues below

Drogba went on to back Chelsea in the wake of the club’s lopsided defeat to Tottenham, saying that he certainly expects Maurizio Sarri’s men to bounce back from the club’s first league loss.
Check this out Manchester United news: Jose Mourinho concerned Nemanja Matic injury is "important"

Playing for Phoenix Rising in the USL Championship, the 40-year-old announced his retirement from football last week.

The former Chelsea star also revealed that he’s open to a career in management having learned from Carlo Ancelotti and Jose Mourinho during his illustrious career.

source
https://elotitv.com/chelsea-news-i-learned-the-most-in-my-career-from-lampard-drogba/

(1) (Reply)

ROMA Best Game Spoiler 2018. / OFFICIAL: Cameroon Stripped Of Hosting Rights To The 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / What A Terrible End To Derby Day Games In The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.