Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) (1082 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by gistblogger: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
A Lagos driver who stopped in middle of a busy road to urinate, is a now ‘viral meme’ as he got called out by an Instagram user who captured it all.

According to Instagram user @akintayoadisa, the Lagos driver didn’t commit the said act in a slum but in Victoria Island area of the state. He wrote;

i have often heard that there is nothing you cannot and will not experience in #lagostraffic but how do you explain a grown man getting out of a decent car in traffic and whipping out his uncircumcised phallus to relieve himself while the cars behind him patiently wait for him to finish. .

This happened not in a Lagos slum but in Victoria Island.

This is perhaps the only time I’ve seen #lagosdrivers exercise patience. They must have realised that you truly cannot cheat nature. .

Watch video below

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/lagos-driver-stops-in-middle-of-busy-road-to-urinate-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by gistblogger: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na wa for some people.

Person dey piss jeje. You carry phone begin snap him prick.

But why

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
SEE THE WAY HE'S LOOKING LEFT AND RIGHT, THINKING HE'S INVISIBLE. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
there's traffic now, I know that feeling, I've been in that situation before.
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by ozento: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
call of nature
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
CEMETERY NATION
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by gulfer: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please any clue on his origin, he needs to be thrown in the lagoon ASAP angry angryangry
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by Fvcknames: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
SEE THE WAY HE'S LOOKING LEFT AND RIGHT, THINKING HE'S INVISIBLE. grin
Bro could you add me to thinker's lodge?
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
gulfer:
Please any clue on his origin, he needs to be thrown in the lagoon ASAP angry angryangry

Oba of Lagos
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fvcknames:
Bro could you add me to thinker's lodge?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAHN'S TALKING ABOUT. THOSE CROOKS TROLLED MY BABY SO I LEFT THEM THE DAY HAHN DID.
Re: Lagos Driver Stops In Middle Of Busy Road To Urinate (Photos) by Fvcknames: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAHN'S TALKING ABOUT.
THOSE CROOKS TROLLED MY BABY SO I LEFT THEM THE DAY HAHN DID.
Sorry bro
But who could I ask to add me

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) / Out Of Prison,naira Marley Call Out Fake Friends / Can Nigerian Local Dog Breed Be A Good Guard Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.