Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) (1083 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Lady Scalds LAWMA Staff With Hot Water For Greeting Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (Graphic Photos)

A 33 - year-old woman, Mrs Blessing Christopher is currently in pain after a 37-year-old woman, Mrs. Josephine, poured her hot water for allegedly greeting her husband.

Igbere TV gathered that the woman has been arrested after the victim was rushed to the hospital treatment.

According to reports, Blessing, a worker with Lagos State Waste Management Authority (LAWMA), incurred the wrath of Josephine on Tuesday night at Agbotikuyo, Agege area of Lagos. Blessing explained that on Tuesday night, as she was preparing dinner for her family in the kitchen, her neighbour’s husband came into the place and greeted her.

Immediately she replied, the man’s enraged wife jumped out. Blessing said: “I responded to his greeting by saying, ‘welcome sir.’

The wife, who heard us, came out from their apartment and warned me never to greet her husband. She said that if I tried it again, she would deal with me. I asked her when it has become a crime to respond to greetings.She said that I should wait for her. I continued with my cooking.

A few minutes later, I saw her with a pot; she was hurriedly moving towards me. Her husband tried to block me from her, but the woman went behind me and poured hot water on my back.”

Blessing, who was writhing in pain said: “Since she poured hot water on me, I have been in pains. The worst situation is that my husband and I don’t have enough money to pay for my medical treatment. I don’t know what I did to that woman. We don’t even have any issue. We are just four months old in the compound. We later heard that most tenants that had moved out of the compound, left because of the woman’s troublesome nature.”

Blessing said since Josephine poured hot water on her, she had not been able to take care of her twins. The twins are just two years old. Her husband was forced to stop going to work in order to mind the kids. In January, Josephine was alleged to have broken a neighbour’s head during a squabble.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Bala Elkana, confirmed the story. Elkana said the suspect had been arrested.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.
Source : http://igberetvnews.com/602526/shock-woman-pours-hot-water-neighbour-greeting-husband-graphic-photos/

Re: Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
What a fixed madness I see all over the topics.
Many are mad but few are roaming.

Back to the topic. She should have married him in ghost mode. So only her can see and have her husband to herself.
Re: Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Bleepfull greeting
Re: Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Hehehehe

Hell lady
Re: Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by BlackfireX: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Women that cannot greet there husband in the morning...

But will greet there pastor with falling on the ground...

When another women start greeting there husband, they become a moral compass and executioner all at once.

Confused woman.
Re: Shock As Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour For Greeting Her Husband (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Women that cannot greet there husband in the morning...

But will greet there pastor with falling on the ground...

When another women start greeting there husband, they become a moral compass and executioner all at once.

Confused woman.

This your English gave me headache.

Did you graduate from a miracle center ?

Anyways, i agree with your point.

(1) (Reply)

Thief Uses New Tactics To Steal Expensive Phone From Woman In Lagos (Photo) / Man Arrested For Attempting To Rape Pregnant Woman In Uncompleted Building / 13 Year Old American Murder Suspect Who Escaped From Cell Has Been Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.