Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal (14454 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by nairalaila: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Embattled OAU lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, who was charged with demanding sex to pass his student, Monica Osagie, was denied bail by a Federal High Court in Osogbo on Tuesday.

ICPC Senior Legal Officer, Mr Kehinde Adetoye had earlier asked the court to deny the defendant bail on grounds that he will not appear for his trial when released. Vanguard reported that the move was backed by the defendant's failure to show up at the ICPC office in Abuja after a written agreement to honour any invitation extended to him,  particularly on his return from abroad on a medical trip.

Ruling on the case, Justice Maureen Onyetenu who ordered Akindele to be remanded in Ilesa Prison until Dec. 17, ordered the prosecution counsel from the ICPC to produce video evidence of the lecturer and his student having fun.

The OAU lecturer was first arraigned before Justice Maureen Onyetenu on Nov. 19 by the ICPC, on four counts of alteration of age and demanding sex to pass his student .

https://lailasnews.com/sex-for-marks-court-denies-oau-lecturer-bail/

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by gistblogger: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by cyberguy72(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
This man didnt even sleep with.the student sef why all this hard stance of denying him bail.Ok now what is even is offence.Politivians steal billions of dollars and still get bail.Then why is this lecturer being denied bail.This is so annoying.

12 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by oluwasegun007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Abeg they did not cut him...did they

Pls when will ganduje be arrested with his immunity..

Because we actually cut him on recorded video

He was cut..

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by slawomir: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Isoright
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by lonelydora: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
That Judge that denied him bail, how many junior female lawyers has he slept with? Hypocrites everywhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by brandco: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good for him

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Gkay1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good news for some people nd is also bad news for some people.

wetin concern me nor concern u nd wetin concern u nor concern me.

d only thing wey concern me nd u now is d way BUHARI IS BUHARISING DIS KON3.

I M TIRED OF HIM.

IF U ARE TIRE TOO CLICK LIKE

5 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Fadelex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Progressive15: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lesson for everybody
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by simplemach(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
lols, professor want chop pomo, the thing come hook

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by ntyce(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
The Judge should temper mercy with justice, the humiliation is too much..
This man has been sacked from work and church.
His livelihood has been taken from him....

He didn't commit the act, only had an intent to...

Even the lady was culpable cos it was obvious she wasn't interested in passing the course legitimately.

13 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by chiedozie198100: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
this professor must have stepped on the toes of very powerful men.

this whole sex for marks shit doesn't make sense to me.

7 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Chanils(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
This guy Don suffer cheiii. Next time when he see woman Na to dey run o

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oga o
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by talk2hb1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na our work, council of Villagers grin
What a way to end a Career

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Franklyine: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's a good move. He should serve as a lesson to all other lecturers, who has chosen to degrade education in our country.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Olodo24: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
toto brought man into the world and toto killed man.

on another note, I hope these lawyers are aware of the number of girls that willingly want to exchange pvssy for high grades without the lecturer even requesting for it

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by whitefame: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
apunaya
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by VULCAN(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
The thread has got nothing to do with his ramble but he ends his post with "Thanks to this thread I can finally express myself.."

À Buharideen masquerading as a neutral voter.

We see You

PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.

3 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Negotiate: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Your own dun finish

He is not the first and only, but he will be used as a scape goat.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:
This man didnt even sleep with.the student sef why all this hard stance of denying him bail.Ok now what is even is offence.Politivians steal billions of dollars and still get bail.Then why is this lecturer being denied bail.This is so annoying.
Just Shut Up.

Dat Is How Nigerians Justify Bad Things Using Politicians As Yardstick

9 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by jericco1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.

the wrong thread to channel ur anger
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by QuietHammer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is fvcked up. If he was a female would he be treated this way?
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Tizu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:

Read, understand before coming here to comment trash. Read the submission of the ICPC that he dishonoured such benefits when it was given to him by the Agency.

2 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:

So, politicians stealing billions of naira also justify lecturers failing a student who passed his course in order to sexually take advantage of her? Clap for yourself. Imagine dudes like you as a future judge!

6 Likes

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Alejob: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by 6digitscomrade: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
lonelydora:
That Judge that denied him bail, how many junior female lawyers has he slept with? Hypocrites everywhere
u can describe the judge with the depiction below ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Godliftedme: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:

This is the problem with Nigerian, the way we reason in this country, most especially the so called "youth" of the day. We want a better country but always supporting wrong things.
Let's join hands together and rid the country of evil perpetrators in all sphere of this nation.
#betterNigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Tizu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Even look at the ugly girl that brought the man to global redicule. He is a very bad man. Like nature is torturing him for one particular wickedness he did to a strong spiritual soul. Toto professor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt / Some Ethiopian Local Foods. / Please I Need Mafia Manager PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.