Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal (14469 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by PBseller1744: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Noted

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by theapeman4: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
nairalaila:
Embattled OAU lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, who was charged with demanding sex to pass his student, Monica Osagie, was denied bail by a Federal High Court in Osogbo on Tuesday.

ICPC Senior Legal Officer, Mr Kehinde Adetoye had earlier asked the court to deny the defendant bail on grounds that he will not appear for his trial when released. Vanguard reported that the move was backed by the defendant's failure to show up at the ICPC office in Abuja after a written agreement to honour any invitation extended to him,  particularly on his return from abroad on a medical trip.

Ruling on the case, Justice Maureen Onyetenu who ordered Akindele to be remanded in Ilesa Prison until Dec. 17, ordered the prosecution counsel from the ICPC to produce video evidence of the lecturer and his student having fun.

The OAU lecturer was first arraigned before Justice Maureen Onyetenu on Nov. 19 by the ICPC, on four counts of alteration of age and demanding sex to pass his student .

https://lailasnews.com/sex-for-marks-court-denies-oau-lecturer-bail/

see what a black Pussy have done to his man undecided

Vary I said unto you! Seek not the yansh of a black woman and all this shall be added onto you!
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by pek(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am beginning to feel pity for this man! I think he has been punished enough. Let him go.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Tizu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chanils:
This guy Don suffer cheiii. Next time when he see woman Na to dey run o

I'm sure since then till now he never Bleep. His penis would be in a permanent flaccid state.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Halo22: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
So after about five years of degree course, about two years of masters degree, at least three years of Ph.d and several years he waited before being a professor, this is how this man ended his career. This is very shameful and pathetic. He should have gone for all these ladies that are looking for men at all cost, especially our celeb ladies. But forget oooo.....our girls are lazy these days, hoping to exchange grades with punna.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by donbenie(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
As you take time write this rubbish na only you go read am,this thread na for lecturer and his wayward dick not for your bullshit.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by watchindelta(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good 4 em fu cking gals becuz of mark! this one don cash.am. na lesson to others student fu ckers. Stupid man. I ain't supporting rubbish
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by WaffenSS(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:
This man didnt even sleep with.the student sef why all this hard stance of denying him bail.Ok now what is even is offence.Politivians steal billions of dollars and still get bail.Then why is this lecturer being denied bail.This is so annoying.

Ah

Another whataboutism syndrome

So other criminals should be given a pass simply because politicians steal money....and you people want Nigeria to be better than it currently is.

And his crime is sexual harassment...ever heard of it?
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Damsyjay(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gkay1:
Good news for some people nd is also bad news for some people.

wetin concern me nor concern u nd wetin concern u nor concern me.

d only thing wey concern me nd u now is d way BUHARI IS BUHARISING DIS KON3.

I M TIRED OF HIM.

IF U ARE TIRE TOO CLICK LIKE
with all the rubbish you wrote,yet only one like
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by AuroraB(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Abeg they did not cut him...did they

Pls when will ganduje be arrested with his immunity..

Because we actually cut him on recorded video

He was cut..
grin Nobody was 'cut' oooo cheesy
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Gkay1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Damsyjay:
with all the rubbish you wrote,yet only one like

always concentrate on wetin concern u
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by movetoca: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Just imagine how that idiot threw away years of hard work because of puss¥. He has brought shame not only to himself but to his children and children children. Lesson to other modafuckers that feels they can do whatever they like because of small authority they have.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:
This man didnt even sleep with.the student sef why all this hard stance of denying him bail.Ok now what is even is offence.Politivians steal billions of dollars and still get bail.Then why is this lecturer being denied bail.This is so annoying.
He attempted to sleep with her and he already slept with many other female students. He even made some students drop out. He really deserves it.He even deserves more than this. He has been tormenting students for years.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by sunnymix: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
with all the title(prof) he still dy prison..God pls guide my thought and doing...and help him out of this mess..
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
cyberguy72:
You should know what he has done is very bad in the educational system, and mind you he denied at the initial stage but because she recorded the conversation, he was not able to deny again, and you know this issue of rewarding marks to students on the basis of sex is rampart in the university, so he has to face his case squarely to serve as a deterrent to his colleagues still engaging in that evil act.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by zoedew: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
nairalaila:
Embattled OAU lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, who was charged with demanding sex to pass his student, Monica Osagie, was denied bail by a Federal High Court in Osogbo on Tuesday.

ICPC Senior Legal Officer, Mr Kehinde Adetoye had earlier asked the court to deny the defendant bail on grounds that he will not appear for his trial when released. Vanguard reported that the move was backed by the defendant's failure to show up at the ICPC office in Abuja after a written agreement to honour any invitation extended to him,  particularly on his return from abroad on a medical trip.

Ruling on the case, Justice Maureen Onyetenu who ordered Akindele to be remanded in Ilesa Prison until Dec. 17, ordered the prosecution counsel from the ICPC to produce video evidence of the lecturer and his student having fun.

The OAU lecturer was first arraigned before Justice Maureen Onyetenu on Nov. 19 by the ICPC, on four counts of alteration of age and demanding sex to pass his student .

https://lailasnews.com/sex-for-marks-court-denies-oau-lecturer-bail/

Inaccurate news. The ICPC had alleged that the Prof in the course of investigation by the Commission recited incantations which he said would interfere with its work. The Court simply ordered that ICPC produce the audio recording of the Prof reciting incantations at the next adjourned date before it would rule on the bail application. Not correct to say bail was refused. Fake news and yellow journalism must be eyeballed by all well-meaning citizens.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by sunnymix: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olodo24:
toto brought man into the world and toto killed man.

on another note, I hope these lawyers are aware of the number of girls that willingly want to exchange pvssy for high grades without the lecturer even requesting for it
abi oo
injustice everywhere..
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by juniorstar(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
When u open up urself in the public...you give room for people who even do worse than you to have a filled day with your matter.
Hypocrisy everywhere...not saying wat he did was right douh.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by juniorstar(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by delishpot: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is good news. Any lecturer that asks for sex or accepts the offer for mark will not know peace until (S)he confesses in the market square..
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by delishpot: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
sunnymix:
abi oo
injustice everywhere..

It is yourtype that justifies bribery if the briber gives before being asked. With youths like you Nigeria will only sink deeper into shit.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by sunnymix: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
delishpot:

It is yourtype that justifies bribery if the briber gives before being asked. With youths like you Nigeria will only sink deeper into shit.
m supporting d man..
think b4 u quote.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by delishpot: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
sunnymix:
m supporting d man..
think b4 u quote.

Of course. Evil never supports good, darkness hates light so I am sure you will support him. How can a sane person support a lecturer placed in higher authority accepting sex in exchange for score? If he wants to pass harlots he should go open his branch in a whorehouse and be passing them there. Educational institutions are not places where knowledge is thrown into the dustbin and sex exchanged for grades one gets naturally from hard work. Your type thinks that men don't need to have self respect and respect for their positions so far as sex is involved. What moral person ever thinks it is right and shouldn't be punished?

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by pedrilo: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
I fear who no fear women.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by salford: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is what happens when you have a lustful desire towards girls your kid' s age, or try to abuse position of authority. i wonder if the prof would be happy if another prof at a different school was trying to dickk his own daughter.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by nextstep(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
lonelydora:
That Judge that denied him bail, how many junior female lawyers has he slept with? Hypocrites everywhere

Well, one day it might be his turn, but for now, the judge is not the accused.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by DavSagacity(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok. pls any news update about the Randy gay lecturer for Ibadan MOOREplantation college. ??.Eng Olufemi Aremu...
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by cyberguy72(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
mechanics:
You should know what he has done is very bad in the educational system, and mind you he denied at the initial stage but because she recorded the conversation, he was not able to deny again, and you know this issue of rewarding marks to students on the basis of sex is rampart in the university, so he has to face his case squarely to serve as a deterrent to his colleagues still engaging in that evil act.
but he has already been sacked,i think that punishment is more than enough for him unless they just want to kill him.
Re: Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal by cyberguy72(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
raptex:
He attempted to sleep with her and he already slept with many other female students. He even made some students drop out. He really deserves it.He even deserves more than this. He has been tormenting students for years.
For goodness sake this man has been sacked.They shld just let him be.Searchlight shld be on politicians and Gboys/ritualists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola / OAU 41ST Convocation Live Update. / Redeemer University Expels 28 Students For Failing Drug Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.