Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram (3125 Views)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by zoba88: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
A Nigerian identified as Ada Nma took to Facebook to share photos of her university friend who was killed by Boko Haram and wrote...

'Chai!
This is Sad!

A Hostel-Mate of mine during University was killed during the recent boko haran attack that took the lives of over 100 soldiers.

Ogidi Of Hollywood Hostel, Block B.
Accountancy EBSU 2004.

As I pray for his soul rest in peace, I beg others to make a U-turn and return back home. Military now is a death trap, don't go and sacrifice your life without good weapon to defend yourself. Not even a befitting burial'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-soldier-who-is-ebsu.html

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by oyin44: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
My heart sank for him.they died for honor that is their duty...they would always be remembered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by iHart(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chai, it will never be well with those sponsoring BH.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by baliyubla: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Another Christian, of all the names available so far, not 1 Muslim nor far northerner on it. What is Buhari up to? Its high time CAN demands for the list of casualties from Metele.

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by SolutionMee: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy

Indeed, this life is full of mystery. I can't believe that a university graduate can stoop so low and joined the military. Only a graduate without dreams, visions and goals would have done that.

I've learnt one more thing today. It is good to have a dream because it guarantees a promising tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Omololu001: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
baliyubla:
Another Christian, of all the names available so far, not 1 Muslim nor far northerner on it. What is Buhari up to? Its high time CAN demands for the list of casualties from Metele.
sense is so far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Mafialeader: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
baliyubla:
stop this rubbish
Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mafialeader:
stop this rubbish
if I'm being honest most of the dead soldiers names I've come across ate southeners

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by mankan2k7(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
The dullard is not ready for governance only interested in power.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Mankosi: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Another Christian. Yet to see a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
They take more Northern Muslims during recruitment and send the few infidels which are Christians to die off as rats in battlefield.

They say Northerner are foolish but I think they are devilishly wise.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
baliyubla:
Another Christian, of all the names available so far, not 1 Muslim nor far northerner on it. What is Buhari up to? Its high time CAN demands for the list of casualties from Metele

If only Ayo Orisejafor the then President of Christian Association of Nigeria CAN, whose private jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms SMUGGLING during President Goodluck's reign should happen during this Buhari's administration with a private jet belonging to Sultan of Sokoto. Hmmm.........I need not describe how you be running your mouth lipsrsealed

One major NONSENSE dragging this country in the gutters of INSANITY are the RELIGOUSLY, RELIGIOUS MORONS Nigeria has so plentifully produced and keep producing because of abject poverty and bad education system that springs out DYSFUNCTIONAL MINDS. Hence it's too easy for POLITICIANS to pull such plentiful morons using the strings of SENTIMENTALISM.

If the list turns out to be more Muslims than Christians what does it add up to? That human beings have not been killed?!

WHAT RUBBISH!

And does it have to turn out that it's Muslim soldiers that were mostly killed for you to feel joyful in your DISEASED heart?!

WHEN WILL SOME NIGERIANS EVER BE OBJECTIVE. THIS BOKO HARAM SAGA HAS BEEN ON FOR OVER TEN YEARS NOW, PEOPLE OF ALL KINDS OF FAITH AND TRIBES HAVE BEEN KILLED AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE KILLED UNLESS WE ALL UNITE AGAINST EVIL.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Auladimeji1: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
baliyubla:
The silliest moment so far,So if the bokoharam looks the Igbo Muslim or Yoruba Muslim it's right?ba?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:
The silliest moment so far,So if the bokoharam looks the Igbo Muslim or Yoruba Muslim it's right?ba?
I think it will makes sense if only Muslim soldiers are sent to fight these Islamists...

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Auladimeji1: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
I think it will makes sense if only Muslim soldiers are sent to fight these Islamists...

So it will make sense when Igbo Muslims and Yoruba Muslims are sent to battle

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Auladimeji1:
So it will make sense when Igbo Muslims and Yoruba Muslims are sent to battle

Nothing like Igbo muslim though

But Yoruba Muslim can join their Northern counterparts and fight this Islamist terrorising Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

grin tell your thoughts to your Senator, to bid for such at the national assembly. Its so sad the kind of MENTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL beings so scattered all over Nigeria.
Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by fk001(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Some illiterates will now shout southern massacre.

Rest on soldier your name will never be forgotten, you served your country well.
Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by fk001(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
CallMeGod:
if I'm being honest most of the dead soldiers names I've come across ate southeners

Many Muslims soldiers were also killed.

But my problem with you Christians is you people like shouting victimization over everything.

Anyway just continue na you go tire, you owe no one an explanation.
Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by adadike(f): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2018
soldiers of the old eastern region, return home? Boko Haram has rich political sponsors. they have moles in the army. the NA only recruit few from your region and still send you to die at the battle field in d hands of bokoharam whom they have given sophisticated weapons. As for those of you gbara isi akwara, use your wisdom . uche unu dikwa ya. ndi ofe ma ndi ugwu adighi nma itukwa si'obi

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by EricBloodAxe: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
Some illiterates will now shout southern massacre.

Rest on soldier your name will never be forgotten, you served your country well.
Name won't be forgotten like really? Are u the one who's going to remember the name for him?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by ednut1(m): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2018
CallMeGod:
it is delibrate to cause trouble. Northeners dont come on social media to announce such. The day der pikin joined army dey expect the worse. When it happens dey take it as an act of God. Make una stop this southern soldiers rubbish. Civilian JTF are indigenes of borno nd yobe and they were also killed like fowls. Did u see it online. Same way when fulani pple are killed in middle belt no one cares and most pple are happy but when fulani kills e go turn outage. Just look at dat berom xtain village dat army general was killed pple just ignored the news despite over 4 cars recovered from d pond. Since dem no be muslim or fulani we ignore. Smh

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Soldier Who Is An Ebsu Graduate Killed By Boko Haram by slimfit1(m): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2018
This is a threat to democracy the military will take over the way this man is running this country plus do me I do you Shagari had his Buhari is about to get calmer. If flags can't be raises down, condolence messages from the president bad signs.

(1) (Reply)

The Conman Called Imam Of Peace / "Buhari Can't Hide His Nepotism" - Reno Omokri Highlights 12 Points (pics) / ABACHA LOOT: How Much Did The Late Head Of State Steal (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.