Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigeria Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Again. (301 Views)

Southeast Nigeria Again. / I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari / Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Nigeria Again After Breaking This Important Promise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Again. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Honestly bro I feel disappointed with the rate of killings in this country, Now it's time for the southern states Rivers, Akwa ibom, Calabar everyday you MUST get a news of death, robbery, kidnapping, thugery like what do we want to make of this country again, why do we still kill for our politicians Or cultism.
Re: Nigeria Again. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Peace
Re: Nigeria Again. by Dami12345: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Change how?
Boys are hungry.
Girls are asking for more.
No jobs. And same hungry boys have to compete with 30billion gang.

if you want people to change you have to provide the necessary situation to stimulate change.
Re: Nigeria Again. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Dami12345:
Change how?
Boys are hungry.
Girls are asking for more.
No jobs. And same hungry boys have to compete with 30billion gang.

if you want people to change you have to provide the necessary situation to stimulate change.
ok if that's the sole reason you choose to kill, go on then kill your neighbors.
Re: Nigeria Again. by Dami12345: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Thehumanlloydl:
ok if that's the sole reason you choose to kill, go on then kill your mother, father, brothers make them go mad so you can please one forsaken bitch and compete with davido aye the bitch'll still live your dumb ass for a better man soon

Was going to lash out at you, but I took a look at your profile.
Look your not in the country, it's hard. Real hard.
You know that statement about light being at the end of the tunnel, bro there is no tunnel right now.

8 years ago, I swore never to do yahoo, I saw so much money in friends hands, I still held on,
Right now am considering a ritual, yes you would hate me, sit on your high religious horse and say stuff about how I should be killed, die, bla bla bla,

I have turned down this option, yahoo. Robbery so many times, I have fought the good fight, and I know it can't be won.
I tell you this because I am tired, its been a long hard fight, I have denied myself so many things already, doing the right things, but it never pays to be good.

Don't preach to me..
Its hard to explain to a man hanging off the edge of a cliff that the little rope he's holding on to is a snake.
It is his only support.

So yes maybe this time next year I will be on the news maybe I'll be burning money, living fly, have people look up to me, maybe I'll be like Toke makinwa and be dishing out advice, I guess being a success is everything now, even if I am the devil while at it.

Maybe I'll fail too, frankly i dont care. There's little hope so its join them or become one of the many faceless dead on Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Again. by Dami12345: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2018
You seem to be a good man.
Keep it up.
Look there is no way to making Nigeria better than to have power, there is no way to have power except to join this evil people.

Have you ever heard people say this.
" that man would have been the best governor, he's the one I would have vote for, but he has no money so I'm voting for..."

That's just how it is.

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Of Activist Adeyanju Deji Act Of Desperation By Tyrant Buhari: / IF Udom Was Buhari! / If This Is True, Does It Mean Sudan Has Colonised Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.