Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest (1087 Views)

I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. / Pained Igbo Woman Complain About Biafra, After ESN Destroyed Her Car. / IPOB Member Denounce Nnamdi Kanu On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by BiafransExposed: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
IPOB Members are cowards. Just a little arrest at Nnewi for their violent activities. The miscreants are saying they are good citizens.
This video here is an interview granted by Nkwo Nnewi Traders illegally Arrested by Nigeria Police force on 23rd November 2018 after IPOB held peaceful "No Election " Evangelism.
In this video they narrate how the Nigeria Police arrested them for no just cause.
Here them out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJQb-kwNzPI

1 Like

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by BiafransExposed: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by sunnymix: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
BiafransExposed:
IPOB Members are cowards. Just a little arrest at Nnewi for their violent activities. The miscreants are saying they are good citizens.

omo the guy quickly change mouth..lol..

IGBO AMAKA..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by BiafransExposed: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
sunnymix:
omo the guy quickly change mouth..lol..
IGBO AMAKA..
I thought is Biafra or death
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by oilPUSSY(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ipob members didn't denounce Biafra after
operation python dance 1, 2 and 3 that claimed many lives, it's ordinary arrest will make them to denounce Biafra?
Which of Buhari's dry fesces do you smoke, his morning, afternoon or night shiiiit?
Or are you looking for those that will patronise you by clicking that video?

May hunger keep dealing with you over there..

Three things are involved, it's either they are not Ipob members or you are lying or they were planted to act that movie in order to discourage those they think they can discourage ... We know what Nigeria is capable of doing....
This is how lai Mohammed formed his own IPOB last year November in order to destabilise the main Ipob formed by Nnamdi Kanu...
Denounce ko
Announce ni

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by ipobarethieves: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
smiley cheesy cool cheesy cool grin ipob thread.Kanu don scammed the pigs/idio ts cum runz fi cova
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by sunnymix: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
BiafransExposed:

I thought is Biafra or death
they were blinded by one bleached fool..
anyways,nobody want to die..
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by ipobarethieves: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
wink wink grin embarassed cool cool cool sad embarassed angry sad pythons neva touch dis one,he don dey confess/dance.
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by Sirjamo: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
These are the real cowards.
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by docadams: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am not surprised the guy sang the way he did.
IBO's are by nature very peaceful, individually. When they congregate, the quiescent criminal gene in them tend to manifest. This is the reason why you hardly see a single individual of Ibo extraction getting involved in a specific crime. Crime is a group endeavour. This is the same reason why when isolated from the group an Ibo criminal will confess profusely with mere verbal threat.
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by BiafransExposed: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by chiagozien(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ipob made it clear that none of their member was arrested on friday,

these guys might be among those igbos that believe in the zoo called niger area,shouting one nigerarea up and down thinking that yorubas and hausafulani love them.

The same thing lead to Asaba massacre,when some of our people think shouting one nigeria will make yorubas and hausafulanis to love them.

Lesson to every eastern is whether you shout one niger area or biafra,yorubas and hausafulanis will still hate you,they may pretend to like you as their fellow one niger area but behind they are planning how to deal with you.

I stand with my people,may God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by PFRB: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
These are not IPOB members. It is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by chinjo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
OP is really a big fool. Is it all Ibos that support Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by gidgiddy: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Why are you spreading fake news, saying that these people denounced IPOB? Didn't you watch the video you posted? These people are saying that they were in shops and they just came and arrested the for nothing. There own line is even far from where the IPOB/Police clash happend.

Innocent traders were just arrested for nothing, instead of you to condemn this arbitrary arrest of innocent people, you post rubbish

Even IPOB has said that none of their members was arrested.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by gidgiddy: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
chinjo:
OP is really a big fool. Is it all Ibos that support Biafra?

Supporting Biafra doesn't even make one an IPOB member.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nnamdi kanu will do the same if he was caught again.
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by nukky77(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oh my goodness! I know this Man of God in my Church, nothing can make him join ipob, in this period of ur trial s, God must surely see u through.
Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by kernel001: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Wow! The son of a fallen demon is back after running away for years.
Anyway, your inability to comprehend, makes English , being your second language, a torture to your oil filled skull.

A good citizen of which country?... He didn't even mention any country, yet you've concluded he's referring to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2018
he is a Yoruba criminal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra : Awak South Polling Unit Massive Voters Turn Out - Photo / Buhari Knows Who Is Behind The Zamfara Killings — El-Rufai Reveals / BREAKING: Court Sacks Imo APC Reps Member-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.