Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. (1847 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
Ndi igbo its about time we wake up!..
Our land is gradualy turning to everything we once hated, but hypocrisy won't let us see it.

I could remember back then, how i usualy ask my self why boko haram are killing her own, currently ipob are doing same but i was blind to see.

The only different between boko haram and ipob is religion, Bitter truth. They are both fighting the goverment for secession.

Jamb is underway now, only God knows the fate of our children.

If only ipob speak arabic.

Ndi igbo am i alone on this?

Who is with me.?

Aside bomblast ipob and iswap are almost on par.

Sobbing....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Tranquillity360: 12:02pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Our land is gradualy turning to everything we once hated, but hypocrisy won't let us see it.

I could remember back then, how i usualy ask my self why boko haram are killing her own, currently ipob are doing same but i was blind to see.

The only different between boko haram and ipob is religion, Bitter truth. They are both fighting the goverment for secession.

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....
first,Why claiming Igbo when you are not one?

Secondly, how can you denounce what you never supported?

Na now our love for Ipob dey reach sky.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by naijapips04: 12:05pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

Nwannem we should form a force. I can't imagine how cowardly Igbo race has turned.

How can a bunch of louts determine what happens in Igboland? When we are to stay home and when we are not? How can ndi Iberibe that are not even in the east dictate how we live our lives in our own land?

The current crop of Igbo youths are a disgrace. This can never happened in Aba and Onitsha of old.

Tufiakwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OlawaleBammie: 12:05pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....
And u want me to believe u re ibo abi?

Malory and his likes would never say this??
As far as i am concerned, ipob are peace organisation
wait, am i even concerned?? I think NO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by colorsofrainbow: 12:06pm On May 06, 2022
Even Fulani terrorists would claim Igbo now grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Ddokie: 12:07pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

How did you confirm that its IPOB?

Dont get sentimental. Just tell me how you confirmed that it was IPOB.

I am not saying it is not, but how did you confirm it was IPOB that did it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Oxb90: 12:09pm On May 06, 2022
It's very unfortunate.

Any man or woman who has a hand in the current insecurity in ala- Igbo will never have peace in their miserable lives.

Wicked people have hijacked the peaceful IPOD agotation and it shall not be well with them

2 Likes

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OlawaleBammie: 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Nwannem we should form a force. I can't imagine how cowardly Igbo race has turned.

How can a bunch of louts determine what happens in Igboland? When we are to stay home and when we are not? How can ndi Iberibe that are not even in the east dictate how we live our lives in our own land?

The current crop of Igbo youths are a disgrace. This can never happened in Aba and Onitsha of old.

Tufiakwa.
Now u guys are waking up abi??

Sentiment and tribalism apart, ibos are naturally confident and brave, they always have starting. But nowadays the case is different, some perpetrators among u are killing u guys and u all are pinning it on dss and herdsmen, ahhh who doest that wen its even glaring to everybody.

Could you bliv that some imbecilic apparatas are still currently cheering them up, even on this forum. It baffles.

Truly one can fight for his cause with everything, but one should know wen the enemy is using him against himsef, u should know wen the enemies are turning ur weapons against u and restrategise.

I love yoruba for one thing, tho dey use to say we re coward, lol, its not always so, just that we usually knows wen to start and wen to back out. Wen tins is not working in ur favour its better to back out even in shame and restrategise, that doesn't mean u wont achieve ur aim at the long run.

2 Likes

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OlawaleBammie: 12:14pm On May 06, 2022
Ddokie:

that did what??

Go and watch the video Mooh247 posted and come back to recoment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Tufiakwa.

Ike gwuru.

Good to know they are still people like us.

Igbo's in lagos,abuja,port etc, are going to their shops on monday, where'as those in anambra are waisting every monday money to suleja,asaba and co.

If truely we want to show solidarity to our brothers in anambra! Let all igbo worldwide obsearve the sit at hom ndi be'anyi with ikoriko.

Let stand against this few elements before it late.
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by paramakina202: 12:23pm On May 06, 2022
Ddokie:

The dumbest question IPOB terrorist always ask after committing the most heinous atrocity in Igboland they always think it can be covered up by asking stupid and irritating questions.Before ESN was created by that demon was there any of news of beheading and mass killing and kidnapping in Igboland?

4 Likes

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On May 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Even Fulani terrorists would claim Igbo now grin grin

Exactly grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by AfonjaEmir: 12:30pm On May 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....very dull op with very dull topic....hahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

Tufiakwa.

You say igbo youths are a disgrace, i say igbo leaders and elders are yhe worst. They have failed miserably.
All the igbo governors and senators did nothing all this years and allowed situation get out of hand.
Shame on them!
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2022
Ddokie:

Ase you happy with the face of the east as we speak?

The video is out.

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
And u want me to believe u re ibo abi?

Malory and his likes would never say this??
As far as i am concerned, ipob are peace organisation
wait, am i even concerned?? I think NO

Who cares what you believe. Your leader once belived Buhari was a clone and you guys lapped into that. We have past what Kanu or any IPOB individual believes!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....very dull op with very dull topic....hahahahaha!!

Na so boko take start o.

Make we no talk say we no see signs o maka na adi'ama ama.

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Legendforte: 12:48pm On May 06, 2022
Ddokie:

Whoever they are, death to all terrorists. I saw all these from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by helinues: 12:49pm On May 06, 2022
Toh
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by minasi4841: 1:03pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

But Boko haram is also doing it
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

But Boko haram is also doing it
Gini we mezie?

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by baretalk: 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
Am with you.

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:
Am with you.
There is hope atleast.
Onye ebe ki wu?

1 Like

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by History555: 1:54pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

U are not lgbo yet claiming to be one. Don't be unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
History555:

U are not lgbo yet claiming to be one. Don't be unfortunate
Who told you am not?
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Who cares what you believe. Your leader once belived Buhari was a clone and you guys lapped into that. We have past what Kanu or any IPOB individual believes!.
a no be ibobna sad shocked shocked
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
a no be ibobna sad shocked shocked

No vex, i think say you be IPOB!
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

You are not alone. I was never part of IPOB. Never liked Nnamdi Kanu's hatred for other tribes. Years ago before his first return to Nigeria and subsequent arrest, I tried severally to listen to his Biafra Radio. I couldn't because of how he insults everybody including Ndi Igbo and his expressed hatred for other Nigerian tribes.
Another reason I couldn't listen to the radio was the Biafran songs they sing on the station. The songs evoked a terrible sense of loss and pain in me. You wonder if I fought in the war? No, I didn't. I wasn't even born then. But my mum witnessed the war as a teenager and survived it. She used to sing those songs to us her children when we were little. She didn't have any ulterior reasons for singing those songs to us. She was just sharing her childhood experiences with us. But I could sense some of the pains she went through as she sang. I could feel the sense of loss and the hopelessness that may have pervaded Biafraland at the end of the war. Then my uncle told me stories of the war. My grandma made it worse by telling me the gory aspects of the war. Then I read
"The Nigerian Revolution and the Biafran War" by Alexander Madiebo" as I grew up. Then all my mum's, uncle's and grandma's stories fell into place. I understood.

But with time I forgot all these as I grew up. Then I had those songs on Biafra radio and all those old emotions came flooding back. I couldn't contain them. I had to stop listening to Biafra Radio.

I may not like the way Nigeria is structured. In fact I dislike it immensely. I believe Nigeria should be restructured. If the restructuring includes separation of ethnic entities into separate countries, I have nothing against it. But the restructuring must not include hatred and shading of blood.

You know from my story so far that I do share some of the ideologies of Biafra (even IPOB ideologies) but never their methodologies (even before they became violent).

With the foregoing, you will understand when I say, OP, you not alone. These new breed of IPOB, ESN, UGM are demons. They have come to destroy our beloved homeland. We must do everything without power to stop them.

Nnamdi Kanu is only one life. We can't allow thousands to be killed in the most barbaric ways because of one man. Igbo ewe eze. Chukwu nyelu anyi aka

2 Likes

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 2:50pm On May 06, 2022
@op it is too late. At this point your opinion doesn't count. IPOB has come to get Biafra and nothing no one can stop. Know this know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OBALOLA55(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
ONLY A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR FROM THE WESTERN WORLD WOULD REVEAL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MISSION IN IGBO LAND.

2 Likes

Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by OlawaleBammie: 3:32pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

No vex, i think say you be IPOB!
Lol, a be afonja ooh, a no know why everybody just dey para for ipob, nawa for una ooh cheesy
Re: I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. by flamingREED(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Who is with me.?

Sobbing....

So how will you deal with the herdsmen in the forest who are bent on killing, raping and destroying farm produce?
Say so or accept that for being cowardly insensitive that horror and damnation will consume you and your father's house forth with!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? / I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? / TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.