Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? (477 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by riches4me(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigeria is a country of close to 200 million people. The recent happenings and situation of this country have really left much to be desired in my humble opinion. I just want to ask Nigerians. are u really and deeply proud of this country like the Americans about their country. If yes, please tell us why.

2 Likes

Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm only proud of Nigeria only when we lift a trophy. That's the only time i can hug even an hausa man out of excitement. And i'm sure others can relate to this.
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
When it upgrades from a SHYTEHOLE! cheesy
Till then?

NEVER! cry
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by lwise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
riches4me:
Nigeria is a country of close to 200 million people. The recent happenings and situation of this country have really left much to be desired in my humble opinion. I just want to ask Nigerians. are u really and deeply proud of this country like the Americans about their country. If yes, please tell us why.

We are not serious in this country including you.
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Bruno3000(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
we r too wicked n selfish... am not proud of dis con3 for now.
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
riches4me:
DM me
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by DoreJoe(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you serious??
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yes we are

Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by DATACUG: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
No o
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
I dont even like the name NIGERIA (NIGGER AREA) ..
Re: Are U Proud Of This Country Called NIGERIA Right Now? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
There's a very huuuuuge difference in the intelligence of those who for many years was never proud of Nigeria and those who are just realising there's nothing to be proud of in nigeria from March-April 2020

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Ready For December 1, Says Seyi Makinde. / ‘I Am Sure 2019 Election Is For PDP To Win’- Atiku Reveals / National Assembly Summons US Ambassador Over The Alleged High Rate Of Visa Denia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.