Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" (1220 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Oyedepo: Nigeria Needs True Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by HigherEd: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST CHURCH ATTENDANCE IN THE WORLD

Bishop David Oyedepo

Statistics have it that Nigeria has the largest church attendance in the world.

Every Sunday:
Nigeria, 89% of Worshippers gather.
In USA, 42% of worshippers gather.
In UK, 27% of worshippers gather.

Every time the Church of God grows, God’s people and their levels change.
The destiny of this nation is in our hands.
Our prayers can shape any shapeless thing.
Our rising profile as the body of Christ shall add to the glory of this nation.

The largest employers of labour in Nigeria will rise from the Church.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1523678481109351&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by HigherEd: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amen to the employment part. So all these "industry lovers" can let us breathing space.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by cosby02(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
With highest number of criminals and sinners as well.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by TOSIN116: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
I thought it was Catholic...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by princfred(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
90% going to church yet..... Is that not an indication that the Church needs to improve?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Zoroaster: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is not something to be proud of

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by HigherEd: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
cosby02:
With highest number of criminals and sinners as well.
I am a Nigerian and i am not a criminal. I know several Nigerians that are not criminals. Shove your stats back to where u brought it from.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by HigherEd: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Zoroaster:
This is not something to be proud of
Saying a pastor shouldn't be happy over church attendance is like saying a teacher shouldn't be happy more ppl are attending schools.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Nogodye(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigeria is marching on through the church...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by sholay2011(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
90% going to church yet..... Is that not an indication that the Church needs to improve?
Yep.

But it is still good news in my opinion but not worth celebration.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by SolutionMee: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy

I don't see any Nigerian making heaven.

Reason is that we are serving a foreign God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by sukerefakere(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
The church of God is marching on in the poverty capital of the world.

Okay ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by princfred(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
sholay2011:

Yep.

But it is still good news in my opinion but not worth celebration.
Exactly but apparently that's what some Church leaders are more interested in. How many customers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by cosby02(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
HigherEd:

I am a Nigerian and i am not a criminal. I know several Nigerians that are not criminals. Shove your stats back to where u brought it from.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by CodeTemplar: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria my Nigeria...I hail.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Maxi3k(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
More customers, More money

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
he forgot to add - " and some of the most ignorant human beings "

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by MJBOLT: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2019
imagine 89%,some gullible zombies are already celebrating upthere.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by DrPurple(m): 2:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Hmmh..

That's Cool...

#Purple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by paxonel(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2019
How does this much attendance translate to the Economy?

Even countries that people dont go to church at all are better than Nigeria.

Is this bishop seeing road at all?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Lekmusic: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2019
The other countries of UK and US are not the strongest comparisons. Compare with south American countries where more than 91% of them are Christians, from Brazil to Peru, from Chile to Guyana. Etc
HigherEd:
NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST CHURCH ATTENDANCE IN THE WORLD

Bishop David Oyedepo

Statistics have it that Nigeria has the largest church attendance in the world.

Every Sunday:
Nigeria, 89% of Worshippers gather.
In USA, 42% of worshippers gather.
In UK, 27% of worshippers gather.

Every time the Church of God grows, God’s people and their levels change.
The destiny of this nation is in our hands.
Our prayers can shape any shapeless thing.
Our rising profile as the body of Christ shall add to the glory of this nation.

The largest employers of labour in Nigeria will rise from the Church.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1523678481109351&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by Anas09: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I don't see any Nigerian making heaven.

Reason is that we are serving a foreign God.
Which Heaven are you talking abt? Your native ancestral gods does not have a heaven. Or, do they?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" by hopefulLandlord: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just in case

(1) (Reply)

Can False Prophets/teachers Perform Miracle, Cast Out Demons, Etc? / I am having spiritual problems and I need help / The Gospel Of Judas - Any Thoughts And Comments?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.