Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha (1531 Views)

Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by Mediahelm: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018

Okorocha, who spoke at the Government House, Owerri, during a media parley, also added that Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, remained the best candidate for the election in the state.
“I still have my numerous supporters with me, but those who are naïve who want to leave and have left, I wish them good luck. This is because I cannot stop them.”
“I have the APC ticket for Imo West (Orlu) Senatorial District election,and will coast to victory in the election.”
He noted that he was still in the APC, adding that his support for the success of President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election was incontestable and unshakable.
“He is visionary, dutiful, hardworking and a proactive young man. He remains the best among all the candidates for the governorship election in the state.”
Okorocha, however, contended that he was still in the APC having been one of the founding fathers of the party in the country.
“I cannot be part of destroying the mansion I have helped in building. I totally support the APC and all of its candidates for the 2019 general elections.”
He further described what played out in the APC in the recent past on who emerges as its Imo State governorship candidate as a political injustice.
Stating that the choice of Senator Hope Uzodinma as the state governorship candidate for the 2019 election was not the choice of the party faithful. He regretted that the APC which was known for uprightness and justice had lost its integrity and purposeful bearing.
He further said that he was not embattled in any form but that the fight against him was because of his political sagacity.
The governor blamed the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, who he described as a simpleton, having been deceived by some disgruntled members of the party.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/ill-win-imo-west-senatorial-district.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin

You have no problem, Rochas

It is those that will vote you in 2019........Those ones have a bucket full of curses on their heads

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by seunmsg(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
“I have the APC ticket for Imo West (Orlu) Senatorial District election,and will coast to victory in the election.”
He noted that he was still in the APC, adding that his support for the success of President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election was incontestable and unshakable.

Personal ambition always supersedes all other considerations. Good to see that Okorocha is finally accepting the reality of Hope Uzodinma's candidature even though he's still bitter. Both of them should work together to ensure that APC wins the presidential, governorship, and senatorial elections next year.
Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by Peacecore: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
No doubts about ur going to d senate to rest but forfeit govship
Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by NaijaMutant(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Power is indeed transient grin

The tone of Rochas is beginning to go down gradually, his hyper ego has now been subdued.

Anymore pim from Rochas against Buhari or APC may cost him his senatorial candidature and consequently send him into political oblivion grin

Here ends his selfish presidential ambition.

Here ends the emperor of Imo state.

Here ends the chairman of APC governors forum undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by NaijaMutant(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Personal ambition always supersedes all other considerations. Good to see that Okorocha is finally accepting the reality of Hope Uzodinma's candidature even though he's still bitter. Both of them should work together to ensure that APC wins the presidential, governorship, and senatorial elections next year.

Quit your hallucinations undecided

Rochas and Uzodimma can never work together

Even if the mysteriously do, Buhari is not sellable in the Southeast undecided

Even those paid to attend rallies won't vote Buhari grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by WHAT999(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
My people, my people!
Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by mandax: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Anybody who supports Gov Rochas Okorocha's intention to run for Senate seat of Orlu zone - that person must be a stranger to, and hater of development in Orlu zone.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by mandax: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

You have no problem, Rochas

It is those that will vote you in 2019........Those ones have a bucket full of curses on their heads

More than buckets of curses on them that shall vote Okorocha Rochas for Senate to represent Orlu zone.

For seven years, Okorocha watched the seats and floodlights of Orlu zonal stadium decay, after he wilfully dismantled the roofs of the stadium which hosted international football completion before he became governor.

He later built an ultramodern stadium in Okigwe with seats and floodlights.

For seven years till today, Okorocha government refused to asphalt the only road leading to the state university teaching hospital in Orlu, he suffocated the teaching hospital to near comatose state..

In 2016, he set up a committee headed by Acho Ihim to relocate the teaching hospital to Owerri, with the belief that Owerri would ignore how he built his private Eastern Palm University in his village in Ideato South lga.
Okorocha built IMSU campuses in Mbaise in Owerri and in Okigwe, as well as a new college of education in Ihite Uboma, Okigwe zone, but built only a two block school of hygiene in Orlu zone.

Okorocha even scrapped roads in Orlu since 2013, abandoned them till today, as he builds ten lane streets in Owerri.

Only a blind fellow from Orlu zone can support Rochas Okorocha to contest to represent Orlu zone in the Senate

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by deboysben(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
A rabble rouser governor

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 28, 2018
You will not win.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by rex444(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Common zuzuru gi shi ebe a puo...ewi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by 99100(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2018
Rochas can not win IMO west senatorial seat.
He is so hated in his zone.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha by IbrahimDamola: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Rochas the fraudster, I guess he can no longer lie to himself that his goodwill among Imo people who fought hard to put him in power in 2011 remains.

He has wasted his goodwill and has now become the persona non grata of Eastern nigeria as a whole.

What a pity!

His presidential dreams gone like the wind, now he wants to go hide in senate to collect pension and lick his wound. He will probably be a prison candidate when all the atrocities he has commited are uncovered by the new incoming governor who we all know will not be Uche Nwosu his son-in-law.

He destroyed himself, insulting Imo people.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Amaechi Loses LGA As Wike, PDP Coasting Home To Victory In Rivers Stat / And This Is American Passport That Your Children Are Dying To Get. / Video:DSS Spokesperson Lied, Operatives Invaded Court To Rearrest Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.