Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars (45758 Views)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Mutemenot(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2018
I hope they have concrete evidence otherwise they 'll pay for the damages.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Olagunwa(m): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
i don't know what is happening in this country to pay 30000 minimum wage is problem and they're tormenting G BOY, God intervene oooooo
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Olagunwa(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Everybody is looking for way to survive some run to America ,some do sagala in Arabic country
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Olagunwa(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
is only the government can eradicate this by doing appropriate things
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Sard(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2018
lol.. Look at people justifying fraudsters and you wonder why this country is like this.
God, give me the chance to leave this country for good. Based on the way most Nigerians reason, this country can only become worse.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
myners007:
See cars. Efcc what about Gaduje?
The man has immunity, stop acting ignorant.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by beautysolutions: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2018
myners007:
Very good question
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by KingAzari: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
myners007:

Ganduje has immunity.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by adebayo3449(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Tobbyfitz:

Kos u are stupid enough to see their blind works in naija...
Let them prob the latest gandollar
APC members with looted funds
All they care is fighing south east politicians, some Hausa xtians n Yoruba xtian...
No core Muslim has been proved....
Magu n blind eye work are like five n six
Never in ur life tell me I am stupid
OK?
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Just give me one of those white benz and i will be grateful forever

Una no go arrest pilithiefcians abi
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by mare23ayo(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2018
myners007:
I read "what about Ganduje" every time here..., so let me take time to educate you that Ganduje is enjoying immunity as a serving governor, after his tenure then and only then can they probe him.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Rushmore(f): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Real dirty money cleaning...
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by pedrilo: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
This country is riddled with criminals and criminal funds.
You turn right, u see a thief
u turn left, u see a stolen property.
This is too much for dis generation.
just too much!
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Bizibi(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Fraudsters really dey this forum,see as em dey vex
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by smithyemy: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
look at How some peopple will just be defending ganduje(Kano state governor) as if they are SAN.did you forget that ekiti state former governor (ayodele fayose)has immunity while he was the governor of ekiti state?yet,he was prosecuted because his account was frozen,he was invited to the EFCC for thorough interogation and investigation.while he was a governor with immunity,he was given travelling ban.the EFCC also release a press statement indicting him after they admitted they 've investigated him while he had immunity.So,the guys above me should answer this question.tell me is the immunity of fayose different from the immunity of gandujeganduje ?.also,I will advice you that if you don't have a clue or idea to what is been discussed on this platform then signify by just asking from someone that can help you out.incase you are Apc Card carry member;kindly inform your president that nothing and no position is parmanent.every satanic power that intoxicate, always ve expiring date.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by reuben79: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
real thieves ar walking freely in nigeria,yahoo boys who ar making there money true there ar hard working,how many people can wakeup in midnit like yahoo guyz.anyway God dey.gandollar and ashobaba ar walking freely

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by reuben79: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
see wat is happened to people dat say,saibaba in abuja

Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by jta2012(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
kudos to EFCC for this raid on this fraudster .I expect more raids,arrests,trials and seizures of fraudulent assets from yahoo scammers because yahoo illicit money machine is killing d resourcefulness n creativity of our youth.They are now less creative,highly unpatient,too materialistic,fraudulently inclined,highly destructive and are n2 blood n criminal money pursuits. our unemployment rate wd get worse if we-young Nigerians-are not investing in manufacturing n services.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by biztip: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2018
na this kind area u go see efcc quick

Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by abbeyfel: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
yrex01:
does oshiomole loot public fund ? Think b4 u spit trash ?
And the primary election's bribery scandal? Has that been publicly scrutinized?
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by abbeyfel: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
yrex01:
And the primary election's bribery scandal? Has that been publicly scrutinized? Ganduje?
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by abbeyfel: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
yrex01:
And what of the bribery scandal against him?
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
At least we can see them working.
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by arleck(m): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2018
EFCC make una dey be o!!!
The death wey go kill una na train go run on top una and you all will die slowly and painfully... idiots!!! angry
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Tobbyfitz: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
AutoC:

It is you that is brainless... and you are one of Nigeria’s problem... it’s not Ganduje’s time today and it will surely be his turn tomorrow . so for now, allow efcc to do thier job and stop crying like a Bush baby. If you av any brain,does Nigeria constitution support procecution of a sitting governor? As bad as Fayose was in utterances, they had to wait for his tenure to end. I don’t blame you guys.. you are equally fraudsters and av a soiled Nigeria name abroad. If efcc is procecuting SE politician who av been suspected of being fraudulent..let it be. Someone will get there tomorw and prosecute someone from the north. Stop supporting bad things irrespective of origin of the doer..that’s theinly way Nigeria can move forward

Shut up mumu

God bless you.. I wonder wats wrong with some people
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Tobbyfitz: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
olajizz01:
Bigot.
Migget
Re: EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 09, 2019
EFCC got smart learning from Americans, they just sit and wait when yahoo boys make a lot of money, they don't need small fraudsters, they watch them work, grow and then harvesting and confiscating all they got, houses, cars, bank accounts, business and now let yahoo boys fight it's not fair. Will they dare? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajayi Oladele: Army To Pay N50m For Beating Father Of Three To Death / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.