Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Future Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Of Nigeria (521 Views)

Senator David Mark And The Future Of Nigeria / The Future Of A Nigerian Child, What Does It Look Like? / Ethnic Militia And The Future Of Democracy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Of Nigeria by ladi02(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
The current calibre of leaders present in Nigeria in my opinion are illiterate and clueless, this i attribute to the attitude of the educated towards politics since the military era. With each day the "clueless" leaders become stronger by capturing each office and department with additional fellow clueless people.

While the few that ran out of the country either for school or greener pasture have become misfits on their return like a Governor put it recently. Nigeria continues to remain in the hands of these so called leaders. The future of Nigeria in my opinion is gradually lost to a set of clueless people.

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Seeks N500 Billion Defence Contract / Ndigbo Backs Fashola / Speak Out Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.