Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? (2008 Views)

Does Israel Occupy The West Bank? Fact Check. / Why Did Israel Fear Iran ? A Lot Of Evidence Are Out There. / Does Israel Spy On The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Firstandonly(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Ask this to a Israeli ! They will say why should we ?

They are prepared for anything !

They have nukes !

They have the best intelligence Team in the world !

They have well equipped army !

Say me- how a development is so much possible by 60+ years a country could produce Arms, Nukes which has enemies around them (not one or two) ! Who went through the hell of Hitler ! And not even a size of an Carribean Islands !

You attack Russia their army would attack you back Same everywhere but you attack ISRAEL each and every citizen will attack you back

But hell they do even export fruits , They do agriculture in such a small land !

They help developing nations in Technologies of space and irrigation

And their Standard of living of a citizen will be better than FRANCE AND SPAIN in coming days ! Look at a breath taking view on their city

You wanna give then economic sanction ??okay in what way they are gonna get affected ? Lets see!!

MEDICINE - They have it more than enough!

OIL - Dont forget they are also one among the Oil richies ! , They have liviathan and megad , they actually give them enough of oil and gases !

ARMS - They have an wonderful technology! Its bored to say as everyone knows they are the best

NETWORK - They have their very own developed R&grin which they spend the most ranking world no 1 in spending for R&grin !

WAR - They won the war when they have not even settled their places and now I dont wanna bring in what are gonna happen to their enemies ! History says it - Arab israel wars !! And you remember Palestine??

FINANCE - Who cares , Ask USA’s washinton jews lobby” on what basis US’s economy run ? “they would say it ! Moreover, while Israel's total gross external debt is US$95 billion, or approximately 41.6% of GDP, since 2001 it has become a net lender nation in terms of net external debt (the total value of assets vs. liabilities in debt instruments owed abroad), which as of June 2012 stood at a significant surplus of US$60. What more need !!

ENERGY : come on dont joke !

More over everything They are the research and development of USA the mighty ! When USA is stable and might they posses the same weight and Power and when even they dont also they does the power and weight as like now ! That is the way they maintain their relation and self sufficient ! So dont joke about Israel on their Might and power ! They have proved this world that size doesnt matter and only hardwork and dedication and nationalism matters !

1 Like

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by iammo(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2018
grin I laugh when people who had never been to middle east equate the current reality on ground to the biblical times of over 2000 years ago.. No wonder this dogma makes Nigeria one of the top countries funding Israeli tourism industry in the name of religion. Its a cultural shock to them when they actually realise that there are more Muslims in israel than there are Christians, and Christians are just the 2% minority of their 8 million population

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by munazafar(m): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:
grin I laugh when people who had never been to middle east equate the current reality on ground to the biblical times of over 2000 years ago.. No wonder this dogma makes Nigeria one of the top countries funding Israeli tourism industry in the name of religion. Its a cultural shock to them when they actually realise that there are more Muslims in israel than there are Christians, and Christians are just the 2% minority of their 8 million population

And so what? Have you been to the middle east and how did you get your own facts?

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by iammo(m): 1:47am On Nov 28, 2018
munazafar:

And so what? Have you been to the middle east and how did you get your own facts?
Check my first comment, I believe that's enough statistics to burst such ancient dogma... As a matter of fact Israel had been lobbying to join African Union for quite a while now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 28, 2018
The Jews have seen it all, so they fear nothing.

And remember that they have the US in their pockets anytime anyday

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by munazafar(m): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:
Check my first comment, I believe that's enough statistics to burst such ancient dogma... As a matter of fact Israel had been lobbying to join African Union for quite a while now
I guess you just modified that comment cos i didn't see your facts earlier but despite that do you know that the real capital of the United States is Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by iammo(m): 2:24am On Nov 28, 2018
munazafar:

I guess you just modified that comment cos i didn't see your facts earlier but despite that do you know that the real capital of the United States is Israel?

As a matter of fact it's the other way round, Israel is an annex of USA in the middle east, they are like a weak state which big brother US helps protect, and finance through foreign aides. Israeli 8million citizen solely rely on US 320million people in other to survive their hostile, less arriable and no resources desert land locked country

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2018
GOOD statistics
Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by munazafar(m): 2:32am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:

As a matter of fact it's the other way round, Israel is an annex of USA in the middle east, they are like a weak state which big brother US helps protect, and finance through foreign aides. Israeli 8million citizen solely rely on US 320million people in other to survive their hostile, less arriable and no resources desert land locked country
so how come the Arab league is yet to take back Jerusalem since it is clear that Israel is no match for Saudi Arabia,Iran and Turkey when measured in terms of resources?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by iammo(m): 2:39am On Nov 28, 2018
munazafar:
so how come the Arab league is yet to take back Jerusalem since it is clear that Israel is no match for Saudi Arabia,Iran and Turkey when measured in terms of resources?

Take back you say? According to United Nations ruling Jerusalem isn't an Israeli territory , Planed opening of US and belgium consulate is a political move that doesn't officially change the status quo. And Muslims holy site are not in anyways tampered with by jews

If in doubts check Jerusalem wiki;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by munazafar(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:

Take back you say? According to United Nations ruling Jerusalem isn't an Israeli territory , Planed opening of US and belgium consulate is a political move that doesn't officially change the status quo

If in doubts check Jerusalem wiki;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem
This Op has made me realize that Israel 's respect is simply based on dogma and past glory
Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Erums(m): 2:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Now dese are the kind of thread I wanna be associated with
Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by eagleae7(m): 3:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Isreal is a force and keeps improving, just 60+yrs. I wonder what can be said about Nigeria of 50+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONKwMJ5r_Sk

A small country making a huge difference

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by boss1310(m): 5:02am On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:

you might be right about Israel not being the biblical one we read in the bible that fought wars under david and joshua but that biblical israel lost many wars and were driven into slavery.
you are wrong by calling the current Israel weak cos they are anything but that and those who say they are being protected by the US now tell me in US budget history how many of them goes to israel.they are allies,Israel need US same way US need Israel in that region.Israel is a purely sovereign nation and manufacture most of its products
Israel as a nation might be christian minority but they are Jewish majority not Muslims and it has been so from the days of Abraham that's why they killed Jesus Christ. when people say US takes care of Israel I see it as ignorance cos you can easily go through your history books to see how wrong you are
don't just quote facts cos it favours your opinion be original and bring out the whole of it.militarily Israel is one of the strongest and they are always prepared for wars,who wouldn't when your enemies surround you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Hafeexla(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2018
In the con't to the thread, not even minding what is on paper because the United State and it allies agenda is to seem powerful to the world but the real power now belong to the Russian/chinese.

Because they are seemly rapidly improving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by eagleae7(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
boss1310:
you might be right about Israel not being the biblical one we read in the bible that fought wars under david and joshua but that biblical israel lost many wars and were driven into slavery.
you are wrong by calling the current Israel weak cos they are anything but that and those who say they are being protected by the US now tell me in US budget history how many of them goes to israel.they are allies,Israel need US same way US need Israel in that region.Israel is a purely sovereign nation and manufacture most of its products
Israel as a nation might be christian minority but they are Jewish majority not Muslims and it has been so from the days of Abraham that's why they killed Jesus Christ. when people say US takes care of Israel I see it as ignorance cos you can easily go through your history books to see how wrong you are
don't just quote facts cos it favours your opinion be original and bring out the whole of it.militarily Israel is one of the strongest and they are always prepared for wars,who wouldn't when your enemies surround you
Well said
Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by seunny4lif(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Awol1:
The Jews have seen it all, so they fear nothing.

And remember that they have the US in their pockets anytime anyday
Israel should be thankful to Stalin
It was Stalin that saved their population from the hand of Hilter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Efewestern: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Best military in the world, yet 5,000 Isreali defense forces couldn't conquer a town held by 150 Hezbollah militia, even with Isreal's air superiority. grin read about the Battle of Bint Jbeil.

The Isreali's are good no doubt, but most Africans tend to overrate them, because the Bible said so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
seunny4lif:

Israel should be thankful to Stalin
It was Stalin that saved their population from the hand of Hilter.

Thank you brother.

Since the downing of the Russian IL-20 Electronic Warfare aircraft in Syria, how many times has Israel flown over the Syrian Airspace like she did in the past?

The answer is zero!

They know if they try it, footage of Israeli Fighter jets being plucked out of the skies like mangos by the raging S-300s & S-400s will be released by the Russian media to the world - and that will demystify the invincibility myth of the state of Israel. grin

This is 2018 & not 6th century BC.

The idiots should go & read about how Hezbollah whipped the dirty asses of the Israelis in 2006.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

I have made it a duty to stop educating & arguing with blockheads who regurgitate & live off the Israeli propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by orbgoblin: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
nice one man,you know your shiite!!! most people don't even realize how much the United states spends on Israel to make it what it is today. I love the country and their technological advances no doubt but to think they fear no one..... lol even Iran makes the hair on the back of their necks stand not to talk of Russia or china.
iammo:

1 Like

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by seunny4lif(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy
If Hezbollah war against Israel start.
Israeli citizens will be running to Europe or US or Russia.
Hezbollah has more experience and well organized now.
They have more rockets, more guns and more fighters and the worst of all, they now own some S200 and thanks to Russia and Iran S300.
The have anti-tank rockets.
Even Israel def minister said war against Hezbollah will be avoided by Israel at all cost
Zoharariel:

Thank you brother.

Since the downing of the Russian IL-20 Electronic Warfare aircraft in Syria, how many times has Israel flown over the Syrian Airspace like she did in the past?

The answer is zero!

They know if they try it, footage of Israeli Fighter jets being plucked out of the skies like mangos by the raging S-300s & S-400s will be released by the Russian media to the world - and that will demystify the invincibility myth of the state of Israel. grin

This is 2018 & not 6th century BC.

The idiots should go & read about how Hezbollah whipped the dirty asses of the Israelis in 2006.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

I have made it a duty to stop educating & arguing with blockheads who regurgitate & live off the Israeli propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by panafrican(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
They fear themselves because they can go crazy and they don't know when.
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by romme2u: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad

sighs

another brainwashed soul with an empty brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 30, 2018
A thread open by islamic terrorist and commented by terrorists. If they so born those middle east country well they should enter israel territory. Jeruselem belongs to israel and there is noting any terrorist can do.
Israel 1-0 Whole of middile East

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
beamtopola:
A thread open by islamic terrorist and commented by terrorists. If they so born those middle east country well they should enter israel territory. Jeruselem belongs to israel and there is noting any terrorist can do.
Israel 1-0 Whole of middile East
a lot of you Nigerians hate hearing and seeing the truth, any war by Israel against the Arab nations will be disastrous for them, and I'm sure they don't want a war.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Isrealis will always be afraid of the Germans, when Germany is mentioned the average Israeli man remember's what happened from 1939 to 1945, they will never stop hating and fearing the Germans at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Coup In Russia: Where Are Putin Supporters? / Ban Ki-moon To Address General Assembly On Abuja Bombing / All About The American AC-130 Spectre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.