Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences (11211 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / PDP Reps Sue Malami, Mohammed, NBC Over New Broadcasting Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by komodapson(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=mrvictor post=73365804]How can he approve broadcast licenses? Is it his job? Or is he so less busy? Or is Nigeria Saudi Arabia?

What then is the job of Ministry of Information, NCC and NBC?

Why not tell us that he has qualified Super Falcons for the Finals of AWCON2018.
Nonsense![/quote

I taaya bros...naxo dat pygmy of a VP go dey share money for market square. Performing duty of a GTb teller

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by adun99(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=73366172]That is good,
That is more employment for people, Exactly
Sai buhari till 2023.[/quote

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by supereagle(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2018
"I PLEDGE TO PMB MY PRESIDENT
To be faithful and loyal to his reelection in 2019 and beyond.
To educate the wailers with all my strength.
To uphold his integrity for a greater Nigeria
And honour Asiwaju , his political strategist
So help me God. AMEN."
Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by mrvictor: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
You have an idea about it? Tell us what you know. Let's hear you. Here's the mic!

helinues:

Stop Puting mouth in something you do not have an idea about.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by mrvictor: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na so? Are you this empty?

Alepa:

Shut up
Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by Aderewah: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrvictor:

You have an idea about it? Tell us what you know. Let's hear you. Here's the mic!

The president has to sign broadcast license. It's the law.
Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by komodapson(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
supereagle:
"I PLEDGE TO PMB MY PRESIDENT
To be faithful and loyal to his reelection in 2019 and beyond.
To educate the wailers with all my strength.
To uphold his integrity for a greater Nigeria
And honour Asiwaju , his political strategist
So help me God. AMEN."
you're bewitched
Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by Ganduri: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
more propaganda and networks to soread their lies. I guess APC demonic saints have all formed their own Stations to get a piece of the stolen 24billiin US dollars of Baru like that 19Billiin NNPC gave to Channeles.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
helinues:

Stop Puting mouth in something you do not have an idea about.

Thank you
Nigeria is his country too, he has the right to question how things are being run as much as anybody else. This is a democracy, not a monarchy.

And btw, his questions are genuine and valid. It's not about Buhari, it's about the office of the President having too much power and dabbling in too many irrelevants. Buhari will leave tops 2023, but Nigeria will still be here, those of you paid to sell him to us should not be so small-minded!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves 213 New Broadcasting Licences by supereagle(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
komodapson:
you're bewitched

You are entitled to your opinion. Respect mine. God is with Buhari. His healing is from God. The next level is sure and certain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Bwacha Wins Taraba APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun / Police Arraign 29 Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.