Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? (11220 Views)

Poll: do you think ngozi okonjo iweala has brought desirable change since her return?

yes,a lot of positive change : 0% (0 votes)
no,she has made everything worse with her wicked world bank policies: 100% (1 vote)
things havent changed drastically but its getting better: 0% (0 votes)
nigeria is better off without her: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: do you think ngozi okonjo iweala has brought desirable change since her return?

yes,a lot of positive change : 9% (2 votes)
no,she has made everything worse with her wicked world bank policies: 23% (5 votes)
things havent changed drastically but its getting better: 23% (5 votes)
nigeria is better off without her: 42% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Anambra State Has 90 Percent Good Motorable Road Network- APC / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Delafruita(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2012
i took a look at the budget as approved by the national assembly and i couldnt help weeping for this country.why should the minister of finance have 90million naira security vote monthly?350million will be used to buy crested plate in the villa,diezanni maduekwe was allocated 120million to maintain her sight.this is crazy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Delafruita(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2012
the ministry of agriculture allocated 260million to "seedlings of seed" and another 250million to "seeds of seedlings".every ministry has allocation to buy computers,vehicles,newspapers etc.82% of the budget caters for salaries,allowances,entitlements for less than 1million people while the remaining 166million are left with 18%

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by belovedaja(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2012
Very very unfair
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by doctokwus: 9:19am On May 23, 2012
Refuse 2bliv it,till I see in black& white
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by stepo707: 10:47am On May 23, 2012
Till i see oh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Almaiga: 11:29am On May 23, 2012
This is what u expect when you have a brainless and currupt man as president.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by wesley80(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2012
Almaiga: This is what u expect when you have a brainless and currupt man as president.

This is what you hear when brainless people decide to comment on stuff they no nothing about!

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by feelamong(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2012
Delafruita: i took a look at the budget as approved by the national assembly and i couldnt help weeping for this country.why should the minister of finance have 90million naira security vote monthly?350million will be used to buy crested plate in the villa,diezanni maduekwe was allocated 120million to maintain her sight.this is crazy

Abeg post a link of what you saw or the copy for us to see too....till then just hold ur peace!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by iluvnaija: 12:04pm On May 23, 2012
I saw it aired on AIT. Infact I really weep for this country.

Nigerians are meant to suffer because they refuse to take their destiny by their hands instead sitting down and hoping on God to change those who are milking this country dry.

NO REVOLUTION NO SOLUTION. (Mark my words)

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Abagworo(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2012
Self invented story.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Ngwakwe: 12:19pm On May 23, 2012
Op, please don't complain out of sentiment or ignorance, whenever you want to write any opinion piece I will like you to do some research on what others of her calibre or the former finance minister was been paid, before criticising the person instead the National Assembly who approved it in the first place.

If you can recall this present National Assembly approved N234 billion for this fiscal year for themselves but the president refused to sign and it was reduced by almost N100 billion or thereabout

Do you know that Governors collect 6.5 billion or more for security vote per annum, Speaker of State House of Assembly collect around 2.4 billion.

Don't single out one government functionary for condemnation. Do you know that if NOI resigns today that any person that takes her office will receives the same benefit.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by mazaje(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2012
What the hell is security vote?. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by megxo(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2012
WE AV DEAD................ SOMBODI CALL 911, no b olokpa o!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by cjfavour(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2012
@ngwakwe,so is it right? If really this is true,then truelly Nigeria is a dust bin. Rubbish!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by lacasa: 1:00pm On May 23, 2012
Almaiga: This is what u expect when you have a brainless and currupt man as president.

True
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2012
Dnt blame 1 person, u blo.ody h@ters@op, y shud u use only NOI's nam in d topic.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On May 23, 2012
Good for them!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by ifihearam: 1:05pm On May 23, 2012
In every post or threadNsome idiots must refer it to the President,what is the meaning of this rubbish,are there not lay down principles before he emerged as president If anybody ever mentions his name anyhow without concrete and logical backup I will be forced to unleash my wrath on that bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
u re d dumbheaded 1 here, shithole...lyk d problem jst started...u are nt even hapi dat u are getin 2 knw d truth nao
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by MORETHANAB: 1:14pm On May 23, 2012
This country is mad. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by tchaik(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2012
mazaje: What the hell is security vote?. . .
Funds that are specially marked out for!!!!!!(Name them); the law doesn't mandate you to explain how you spend(or embezzle) them!!!!!
Get the gist yet?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by mazaje(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2012
tchaik:
Funds that are specially marked out for!!!!!!(Name them); the law doesn't mandate you to explain how you spend(or embezzle) them!!!!!
Get the gist yet?

Thanks man. . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On May 23, 2012
Promhize:
u re d dumbheaded 1 here, shithole...lyk d problem jst started...u are nt even hapi dat u are getin 2 knw d truth nao

Are you certain he is the dumb-headed one here? You clearly identify this as a problem, so why can' this problem be fixed? This president has had more than 2 years to fix this one problem, why can't he fix it?
Let me guess, because you believe the one man who has all the power in the land to fix this problem, cannot fix it? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stop jumping on the bandwagon . . . use your head.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by ZUBY77(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2012
More reasons why i believe we should start killing them one by one. Boko haram please help.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by manny4life(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2012
If I talk now, they will say I'm tribal.

OP, you did NOT post any link , is it not the same budget that was stripped open to criticism, some claimed President was eating N1billion food even after I said that that line item no longer existed? Are we talking about same budget? This same budget that was flogged by major critics, now here you are cooking up false info... anyway, carry on, let those who believe you do.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by meetmeonline: 1:36pm On May 23, 2012
Delafruita: the ministry of agriculture allocated 260million to "seedlings of seed" and another 250million to "seeds of seedlings".every ministry has allocation to buy computers,vehicles,newspapers etc.82% of the budget caters for salaries,allowances,entitlements for less than 1million [/b]people while the remaining 166million are left with 18%

[b]As at 2006, the whole Abuja population was 778,567 even if 200,000 worked outside the FCT we still do not have up to 1million people enjoying the 82%...Every four years, we come out to the sun to employ people into power to chop our oil and tax payers money.

Sorry poor nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2012
grin
ifihearam: In every post or threadNsome idiots must refer it to the President,what is the meaning of this rubbish,are there not lay down principles before he emerged as president If anybody ever mentions his name anyhow without concrete and logical backup I will be forced to unleash my wrath on that bastard.
you must be a fool for dis comment.who is d presodent? is he not supposed to be apublic servantmore ova this is democracy....say your mind my poeple
ifihearam: In every post or threadNsome idiots must refer it to the President,what is the meaning of this rubbish,are there not lay down principles before he emerged as president If anybody ever mentions his name anyhow without concrete and logical backup I will be forced to unleash my wrath on that bastard.
you must be a fool for dis comment.who is d presodent? is he not supposed to be apublic servantmore ova this is democracy....say your mind my poeple
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has 90 Million Naira Monthly Security Vote? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
I thought this woman came to serve Nigeria like some would want us to believe, huh??

What has she achieved, despite the huge money she's costing the tax payers??

She's just a ROGUE like the rest of them, phucked faced woman...

And some would say she's a future president, huh?? Probably the president of her village. grin

We can't keep recycling clueless MORONS with paper qualifications, all these morons need to be flushed out. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Appointee, Fin Sec, Youth Leader Resign From PDP / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) / Appeal court upholds Gabriel Suswam's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.