Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Start With This If You Want Your Business To Last The Test Of Time. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start With This If You Want Your Business To Last The Test Of Time. (218 Views)

Top Five 100% Nigerian Brands That Have Stood The Test Of Time / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start With This If You Want Your Business To Last The Test Of Time. by Elcube(f): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Thought I'd share some things that I notice people doing when thinking/talking about starting a business venture.

The first thing I'd have to say is to know the business that works for you.
Have you ever come across a friend or relative successful at a business but you tried the same business and it flopped?

Too many people try to be followers
when they see someone else making money at something.

They'll try to jump into markets they don't know about and probably don't enjoy because they see others having success there.

Whereas the KnowYourBusinessStar QUIZ makes it way easier for you to know the best business that suits you.

Your thought process shouldn't be, this person is successful, how can I make money like them.

It should be, what is the best business that fits my star, how can I find a way to turn such business idea into a successful business like this person has done with theirs.

These days there are just TOO MANY ways to make money. You just need to be good at the business that suits you best.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Do You Need Help Writing Your Company Profile ? / Is Designevo Work Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.