Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire (38103 Views)

Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) / Stray Bullet From Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Penetrates Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Just2endowed2(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
Nigeria wasn’t ripe enough for independence when she got it. Nobody appreciates freedom in Nigeria.

seriously my brother.............sometimes i sit and reflect about those who struggled for independence of nigeria. were they selfish and wicked to fight for independent when the majority of the nigerian were still illiterate? we are too backward in this modern age
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by wiseone28: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
PDP SUPPORTERS WILL QUICK TO MENTION AKPABIO

WHERE WAS AKPABIO IN 2015 ELECTION?

WAS IT FREE AND FAIR?

HYPOCRITES
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by 042rebel: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Truth be told. It was wrong to declare the seats of the 5 defected lawmakers vacant. Saraki, Dogara, Akpabio and co should equally vacate their seats following their defections. No matter how we try to change the narrative, what is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by lafuria1(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2018
This normal Akwa ibom politics, about 3 months ago, some youths set 3 cars on fire in one village close to onna, no media mention it, there are low key violence going on in some local government in Akwa ibom state in the past.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Candydrops(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2018
...& you guys are waiting to hear me scream AKPABIO before you know where to start the search!

DISCLAIMER: I NEVER SAID HE DROVE THAT CAR AND DON'T EVEN DARE QUOTE ME CUS IT ONLY COST ME CHICKEN BLOOD TO CALL THE "MBUKPO ISONG IBIBIO" ON YOU!
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by dboss12(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2018
let the political game continue we'll see who relapse at last, this game can not be won by PDP in the state although they have the backing of the citizens than the APC counterparts but the APC men are dammed powerful, grafting and strategically in their acts since they are on mission
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by VicHots(f): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Set it on fire or it caught fire? We are waiting for the blame game now!
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Jokkarm2: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
the person that did this needs to be arrested and jailed. not for the car but for destroying the road built by gov. what ever he has needs to be sold and use the money to fix that spots he destroyed.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by bluecircle470: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If the IG of Police does nothing about the terror in Akwa-Ibom state, then Nigeria is doomed.
There's more to be done than just changing Commissioner of Police who the governor even believes is complicit to this.

This is no more political violence, this is Middle-Eastern styled terrorism.

Has APC brought Al-Qaeda into Akwa-Ibom state?
APC must go in 2019.

Both APC and PDP are constituting nuisance
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by bluecircle470: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
seunlayi:
Why can't he just come and dash me the car? This is a waste

Is the man not a waste himself...
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Horlaidex(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Very good lol

Union bank/ecobank Domiciliary acc needed Now!!!!
Hot! Plus card must be physically available to take to where go share money you know as e dey go.
Location - lagos
Limit 1M usd

Drop ur WhatsApp digits bro
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by ikorodureporta: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
That isn't his car
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by badman007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just2endowed2:

seriously my brother.............sometimes i sit and reflect about those who struggled for independence of nigeria. were they selfish and wicked to fight for independent when the majority of the nigerian were still illiterate? we are too backward in this modern age

Poor quality of Nigerian education at its peak!

As Blackmen you should be ashamed of yourselves. A Chinese, Indian or American would never say this about their independence.
If we are not capable of ruling ourselves, we are not worthy to be anything more than slaves.

Unless you think personally that you are inferior to an average white man of your age, don't mention this madness again.

So many Nigerians think like you, I blame CRK and IRK for making you guys dumb. You are brainwashed with my book of bible stories where the white God or Angel trampled on the black devil. White is Good while Black is Evil.

Unknowingly and unconsciously that plays with you for the rest of your life.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by SoNature(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
Nigeria wasn’t ripe enough for independence when she got it. Nobody appreciates freedom in Nigeria.

I think that the problem is that we got independence on a platter

Check all the countries that lost their people fighting for independence, they always have strong, focused leadership

Nigeria is destined to fail
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Tijay90(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerians are beginning to reach their limits.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Auxtin85(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
SoNature:

I think that the problem is that we got independence on a platter

Check all the countries that lost their people fighting for independence, they always have strong, focused leadership

Nigeria is destined to fail

True talk bro, it is obvious Nigeria as a country was designed to fail
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Auxtin85(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just2endowed2:

The same reason makes me wonder why Nigeria is being referred to as giant of Africa whereas she is the most backward nation in Africa, I have been to Kenya and stayed for 3 months they have steady power supply without interruption. I have been in SA for 6 months my light only goes off whenever I forget to top up my electricity unit.

The colonial masters have to come back and teach us more, Nigeria does not produce anything on it own.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by Mysselff2: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If the IG of Police does nothing about the terror in Akwa-Ibom state, then Nigeria is doomed.
There's more to be done than just changing Commissioner of Police who the governor even believes is complicit to this.

This is no more political violence, this is Middle-Eastern styled terrorism.

Has APC brought Al-Qaeda into Akwa-Ibom state?
APC must go in 2019.

Akpabio come here, you see wetin you cause

Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by baratech: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Waste

He should have set himself on fire
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by omoiyalayi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hahahah

Yepa

Nepa

Ina o

Sombori shld call fire fighter na

Oh no what type of this is this
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by alexxo11(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
badman007:

Poor quality of Nigerian education at its peak!

As Blackmen you should be ashamed of yourselves. A Chinese, Indian or American would never say this about their independence.
If we are not capable of ruling ourselves, we are not worthy to be anything more than slaves.

Unless you think personally that you are inferior to an average white man of your age, don't mention this madness again.

So many Nigerians think like you, I blame CRK and IRK for making you guys dumb. You are brainwashed with my book of bible stories where the white God or Angel trampled on the black devil. White is Good while Black is Evil.

Unknowingly and unconsciously that plays with you for the rest of your life.
you are being told the truth ...you just dey form.The level of illiteracy in nigeria is so alarming.you have no idea.
Re: Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire by alexxo11(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:

The same reason makes me wonder why Nigeria is being referred to as giant of Africa whereas she is the most backward nation in Africa, I have been to Kenya and stayed for 3 months they have steady power supply without interruption. I have been in SA for 6 months my light only goes off whenever I forget to top up my electricity unit.

The colonial masters have to come back and teach us more, Nigeria does not produce anything on it own.
you are a few of the educated ones...im sure u dint even study in nigeria coz the system does not allow you to be this bright... grin grin grin....Then they say is just a few who spoil nigerias name....fact is its the majority that spoil nigerias name....im sure only 5% of naijas population is academically sane!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos / UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.